[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stand With Rand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: rand.png (806 KB, 610x846) Image search: [Google]
rand.png
806 KB, 610x846
Anyone else noticing rising popularity of Rand Paul the last few days? Has he risen from the death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_1alcS0yRY
>>
>>55452897
I've noticed that the amount of shilling for rand has increased dramatically
>>
>>55452953
This. The delusion to which these people prescribe to is absurd. Look at any news site, any channel, any talking head. All the discussion is on Rubio and Cruz. Regardless of how well or poorly he does in debates, he will just get buried like his father. He has no chance of winning, in fact he's not even in the running.
>>
File: True Americans.png (350 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
True Americans.png
350 KB, 620x350
>>55453166
>>55452953
Nice shilling faggots, it doesn't matter if he won't win, you still vote for him out of principle You vote for what you stand and not any less then that.
>>
>>55453348
>it doesn't matter if he won't win

Sorry friend, but yes it does. It's all that matters. I don't believe in pointless gestures or impotent displays of defiance. Why would I waste my vote on a man almost guaranteed not to win?

This isn't some movie where the underdog is going to pull through at the last second. Vote for the strong horse.
>>
He totally stumped the Trump in the debate yesterday.
>>
He did great in the debate last night, I just watched his highlights
I've also noticed when he's given more time, he rises in the polls. He was generally 3rd or 4th in all of them from what I saw.
>>
Not even a Rand fan, but would vote for him a million times more than I would trump.
Trump is a empty rhetoric spewing retard who spouts memes to try dodging every question...

Mr. Trump, how will you do x, y and z?
Trump- Well, let me tell you, I run a huge business and have billions or dollars. We have to make deals and build a wall and it will work because my kike masters in Israel have a wall that works and did I mention I am rich?

This fat fuck is not anywhere near presidential material.

And no, I am not Mexican, I am Chinese. Fuck Trump.

I prefer Jeb, but would vote Rand. If Trump wins nominee, I'll vote Hillary.
>>
It's all memeposters and shills who want you to vote for Rubio.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 2000x1000
>the elite forgot they're supposed to keep him on a leash

This is what happens when Paul power is unleashed in debates.
>>
>>55455498
>I prefer Jeb
>I'll vote Hillary

Get out chink faggot
>>
>>55452953
>complaining about shilling on 4chin
>>
>>55455928
Fuck you cumskin.
My family has multiple business ventures which contribute to this country unlike your neet ass in mommy's basement.

When you grow up you drop the memes. That's why nobody over 21 support trump unless they are mentally challenged.

Fuck you asshole.
I hope Rand and Jeb team up and destroy your meme candidate.
>>
>>55456150
>supports Jeb and Hillary

You're literally the cancer that's killing this nation you fucking chink fucker.

Hope your family enjoyed those minority loans, they could only make it by coming to our nation and now you're one of the very faggots ruining it.

If you vote for Jeb or Hillary you're either a fucking moron or you can't possibly support Rand because Hillary is a fucking anti gun Liberty hating asshole and Jeb is a fucking neocon conservakek hawk.
>>
>>55456326
Fuck you motherfucker. You don't know shit.

I will only vote Hillary if trump wins nominee. I prefer Jeb and rand. Is that hard for your white faggot mind to understand you bitch?
>>
>>55456609
Yes because Jeb is a fucking establishment hawk muh war faggot. Hillary is even worse than trump and she will literally try and destroy the second amendment.

You clearly have not one fucking clue about politics. You're all over the fucking place you retarded chink faggot. Go back to China were they love big government types like Shillary.
>>
File: constitution_quill_pen.jpg (42 KB, 370x244) Image search: [Google]
constitution_quill_pen.jpg
42 KB, 370x244
WE THE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1439434109693s.jpg (4 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1439434109693s.jpg
4 KB, 118x125
>>55452897

FROM THE FIRE OF HAPPENING

A PHOENIX COMES

RON BURNED

RAND RISES
>>
>>55456733
Come to LA and say that shit bitch. I bet you won't ever get racist to my face.

I was born here but my parents were stowaways from China. This is my country as much as yours. You are a joke.
>>
>>55452897
>stand with rand
wouldn't sitting be more appropriate? At least then people would be at eye level with him.
>>
>>55452897
They're Shillary shills.
>>
>>55456984
I would say it to your face you tiny little chink fucker.
>>
>>55456984
Anchor baby chink faggot. Kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>55457257
>Tiny
>5'11" 185

Choose one cumskin
>>
>>55457258
Anchor baby? You are fucking ignorant.
Fuck off racist bitch
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.