[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apocalypse General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Gb2kxaO.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gb2kxaO.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
>The Fire is Rising
>Trump didnt win the election
>SJWs on the rise
>Kikes slowly taking over
>Your country is slowly falling apart
>Luckily you took /pol/s warnings seriously
>You are a man
>You know how to build a vault to safe yourself and your family
>Your family thought you are nuts and didnt come with you
>Wake up alone in your vault after the happening
>Walk outside and you see pic related

What do you do to survive?

How do you make the world great again anon?
>>
>>55452824
>find woman
>do sex on her
>>
>>55453093
>Find rotheram kid
>rap.
>>
File: rabbino.jpg (128 KB, 525x415) Image search: [Google]
rabbino.jpg
128 KB, 525x415
>>55452824
>find goy
>make shekels
>>
I don't know, I just don't know. I guess I'll die alone.
>>
Try to get inside one of the D.U.M.B.s in the Southwest, and go join the Elite Globalists and U.S. Government weathering WW3 by living like Dr. Strangelove down there, and maybe they will throw you a couple of shrimps out of their shrimp cocktail while you grovel on the floor, begging for your life!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 383x384
>implying I don't already live in such a wasteland
Survive. Fuck anyone my race. Be ready to kill anyone else. Never speak of shilling possibilities for fear of destruction.
>>
>>55452824
I will never be alone

I would take a loyal dog than a bitch any time

Also Would try to grow my own stuff and try and find women to take my seed
>>
Build barricades; keep out flesh eating mutants.
>>
Gather a library of good redpillbooks to preserve for future archaeologists to find, along with a written account of "what went wrong"
>tfw future cultures know not to deal with nigs and jews.
>>
File: 1441131319679.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441131319679.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>55452824
Welcome to Sweden - the post apocalypse niggerloving country which hates it original population and denies that any races exist.

I'm fucking done with this shit right now, I'm going to join some local nationalist organisation, can't just watch my country die from within!

Hail Europa!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.