[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New South Park episode tonight is going focus on 'trigg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: south-park-cucking-cops.jpg (250 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
south-park-cucking-cops.jpg
250 KB, 612x380
New South Park episode tonight is going focus on 'trigger happy racist cops'. What does /pol/ think, it'll be showing we need cops and a few bad cops doesn't showcase the entire police force? Or is it going to be about muh racyiss cops killing dindus?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/09/south-park-police
>>
>2015
>south park
>>
I thought they did an episode like that before?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcIsOSPNfDI
>>
>>55452849
that was a rich black man so obviously it doesn't count
>the only real division is class
>>
It's going to be the typical shit about evil white cops killing unarmed dindus. Why do people even watch South Park in 2015 anyway.
>>
>>55452849
I would assume this would have a different viewpoint then that, back when that joke originally aired with 'Mr. Jefferson' it was showing cops thinking blacks are always criminals, and why they're stupid. This looks like its either going to show people chimping out over nothing, or cops shooting blacks for breathing.
>>
I must be South Park's target demographic because I find myself agreeing with 99% of what they say...
>>
If you've even bothered to read the synopsis, you'd see its about South Park kicking cops out of their town so they can live with lawless ninja gangs roaming about.

It's pro-cop
>>
>>55453580
Why would I want to have the episode spoiled for me?
>>
File: KellyThomas.jpg (44 KB, 710x340) Image search: [Google]
KellyThomas.jpg
44 KB, 710x340
>>55453091
Meanwhile, the police state is 100% real and it's encroaching on the liberties of Americans of all colors.

Plenty of white kids get murdered by cops for no fucking reason.

One of the biggest victories the police state has had in a lot of years has been allowing the issues of police brutality and Federalization of local cops and rapidly eroding respect for the Constitution among law enforcement to all be co-opted by the race pimps who want to make everything into black people vs. white people.

It's the stupidest fucking shit. Race has so little to do with the issues at hand but now all anybody will talk about is black and white, black and white, black and white.

Look at this picture, does this guy look black to you? He was beaten to death by two cops, one white and one Mexican. Do you think RACISM motivated them?
>>
>>55453741
Doesn't matter, /pol/ is made up of edgy tweens who love the police state so long as it doesn't target them.

Don't bother, anon.
>>
>>55453741
Actually /pol/acks turned that case into racebait too, since one of the cops was mexican and your average /pol/ack is terrified of the thought of a nonwhite with a badge and gun
>>
>>55453741
>Ramos and Cicinelli were found not guilty of all charges, while the trial for Joe Wolfe was pending
hmm..
>>
File: KellyThomasDaddySaveMe.jpg (40 KB, 721x397) Image search: [Google]
KellyThomasDaddySaveMe.jpg
40 KB, 721x397
>>55453741
He was screaming for his Daddy to come save him. Do you have any fucking idea what it feels like when a couple of absolute savages are beating you to death and you know they're going to kill you and you can feel your skull cracking under the blows and all you can do is wish in vain that somebody who loves you was there and could do something, anything to protect you?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RACISM???
>>
File: south_park_Chickenlover.jpg (45 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
south_park_Chickenlover.jpg
45 KB, 792x600
My guess it will be something like an updated version of the chickfucker episode.
>>
>>55453741
LOL as long as it only happens to niggers right lol, oh wait these women were not black, were not even in the same color model or make of the truck as the black guy they were looking for and they shot them over 100 times...
>>
>>55453841

this.

it's hilarious how /pol/ seems to view the GOP/conservativism as "counterculture" now so they embrace it like the underage little hipsters they are. kek.
>>
>>55454213
As long as they weren't white or asian, /pol/acks will say it was a good shoot
>>
File: YsKJ0M7.webm (361 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
YsKJ0M7.webm
361 KB, 720x404
Remember if you ever get robbed, don't call the police for help because they might just put a bullet in you and your bother while you wait to give a police report
>>
>>55452849
is this the episode where randys white got that bbc?
>>
File: zachary-hammond.jpg (39 KB, 790x411) Image search: [Google]
zachary-hammond.jpg
39 KB, 790x411
>>55454279
Not all the time, /pol/ praised the cops for shooting this kid at an entrapment sting, he didn't even have any drugs on him, the little kid just wanted some pussy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 190x266
>>55453580
>lawless ninja gangs roaming about
>lawless ninja gangs
>ninja gangs

i fucking love south park so god damn much
>>
File: KellyThomas-cops.jpg (127 KB, 696x486) Image search: [Google]
KellyThomas-cops.jpg
127 KB, 696x486
>>55453913
I pray God to show those men what it felt like. I pray to you, Lord Jesus Christ, to show those men what it felt like to be that afraid and in that much pain and surrounded by nothing but ruthlessness and cruelty.

If they want to act like this world is Hell and they're the demons, then let them see what being in Hell is really all about.
>>
>>55454390
Is that the autistic kid who got befriended by an undercover cop so she could buy a gram of weed through him
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108 KB, 1200x900
>>55454472
No but that case was just as fucked up, I feel for that kid,

>>be a tard who has never gotten attention for a girl before
>>10/10 new girl all school tells you she will hang out with you if you buy her drugs
>>never done drugs in your life but your a virgin who has never gotten attention from a girl before so you find them
>>girl is not a high school student but a cop in her 20s

What....the.....fuck....
>>
File: 1446092645513.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446092645513.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>55453741
>>55454050

Didn't you go to college anon? EVERYTHING is about race and if you suggest it isn't you are racist!
>>
>>55453334

This isn't from "The Jeffersons" episode of South park, it's from the end of Season 18, last year.
>>
>>55454929
the joke is originally from the Jeffersons, thats when the whole racist cop thing started. I know that picture was from the Hologram tupac episode.
>>
>>55455938
yeah right, you didn't know that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.