[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany Calls For “Compulsory Labor” to Force Germans to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Germany Calls For “Compulsory Labor” to Force Germans to Service Migrants

http://www.infowars.com/politician-calls-for-compulsory-labor-to-force-germans-to-service-migrants/

>If you don't cater to every whim of Ackmed, its jail for you.
>>
>>55452078

>infowars
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
do not stop, to not surrender
>>
>>55452185
>still denying alternative news sources
It's like you enjoy being fucked over
>>
>>55452185
Go back to CNBC for your news then faggot
>>
Nothing new.
It's called Zivildienst and it's what you do if you are NEET and deny or do not fit for mandatory military service

They removed it a couple of years ago and people already bitched back then.
I support it since it will show lefts how degenerated sand niggers are.
A mandatory year of being redpilled so to speak.
>>
>>55452078
That is old news.
Some kekold from the cheap seats had this bright idea.
He got laughed at and no one even remebers his name.
>>
>>55452185
http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/german-government-weighs-legislation-to-force-children-to-service-muslim-migrants/#agRd5r4cWCuyCDck.99
>>
>>55452409
>>55452474
CHANGE
H
A
N
G
E

LINEN
I
N
E
N
>>
File: 1446783213753.jpg (17 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446783213753.jpg
17 KB, 500x282
>infowars
>the laughing stock of /pol/
>the biggest cock reddit ever sucks
>>
>>55452265
>alternative news source
>not made up bullshit

Bong please...
>>
>>55455471
>made up bullshit

You mean like on CNN, Fox, and MSNBC?

Because the big news organizations damn sure aren't credible sources anymore.
>>
Yes. Working at a refugee camp is the best way to become a racist. hen I started, I did it for the money and my views were along the lines of Realpolitik. Mass immigration is bad because it destabilizes the country. But now I'm a genuine racist after four weeks. I really despise them and it's good that everyone working there despises them, too.
>>
>>55452078

At first I read this as 'Germans to force migrants to do compulsory labor to stay', but I guess not visiting /pol/ for 16 hours will turn you into an optimist
>>
Read the article goys.

>“We need compulsory service, we have no other way to manage the mass of refugees and their integration,” said Rehberg, adding that graduates should be given the choice of one year military service or one year social service.
>said Rehberg
>Rehberg
>>
>>55452078
Hahaha get to work you fucking faggot german scumbags! Don't forget to lift the sack and scrub, you fucking homos hahahaha.
>>
File: original.jpg (34 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
34 KB, 600x375
>>55452078
Where are my german brothers fighting this invasion? I'm already a member of a nationalist party and natsoc organisation, pushing our politics to stop this filthy nigger invasion!

Heil Deutschland und Europa!
>>
>>55452078
>Eckhardt Rehberg
This nigger has 0 (zero) influence or power
just saying
>>
So Germans, how many of you will specialize in blow jobs to properly service your newfriends?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.