[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the white people at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 550x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 550x220
Veteran's Day google doodle
>>
I was wondering the same thing.
>>
still at war
>>
Way at the back there.
>>
>>55450937
Whites are still the majority in this pic fyi
>>
>spic related
>>
>>55451277
No there isn't one white person, it is all black mixed and chinese
>>
this is offensive. not everybody is a veteran.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: google staff male demographics.jpg (215 KB, 886x1228) Image search: [Google]
google staff male demographics.jpg
215 KB, 886x1228
>>
>>55451277
The only white people are the two women, there aren't any white men.
>>
I hate google, I really do. What other good search engines are there? I tried bing and it was atrocious.
>>
>>55451473

Lycos
>>
>>55450937
Love how the stereotypical mexican is front and center.

>I fight for your freedoms, gringo.
>>
someone post the images of "justgirlthings" but with the military juxtaposed
its literally ALL white dudes and yet there is 0 on googles "muh diversity" pic
>>
>>55450937
>my ethnicity is not represented on a Google doodle
Who fucking cares? I swear this place is becoming the reverse tumblr.
>>
>>55451352
>>55435869
>blacks were the main force in every major american conflict
No they werent
>both sides of the civil war were heavily black
There were barely any in the north because its was still so controversial and none in the south because blacks that were caught with a gun were hanged or worse.
>the first american soldiers in WWI were blacks
who is telling you this?
>a black man killed bin laden
accually a white navy seal killed him but whatever
>whites haven'y really done anything
really nigger...
>>
>>55451831
Guess we took the tumble.
>>
File: 2322150249.jpg (15 KB, 324x411) Image search: [Google]
2322150249.jpg
15 KB, 324x411
>>55450937
First row: Pedro, Dindu
Second row: Lesbian, Dindu
Third row generic white guy
Fourth row: the ghost of a veteran or a veteran who's transcending to another astral plane
>>
>>55450937
They are all dead, forgotten by time merely an echo of the ancient past.
>>
>>55451366
Those two black guys are in the commercials 'inventing' everything.
>>
>>55450937
It's not politically correct to praise or celebrate white men.
>>
>>55450937
they all died in the war
>>
>>55451672
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez
http://www.psywarrior.com/benavidez.html

They kind of do. You think you could get shot 37 times and live?
>>
>>55450937
This needs to be widely discussed. They can only get away with this shit everyone is silent about it. Google doesn't allow comments on its doodles.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446357915576.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446357915576.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>55453537
Because we should only acknowledge white veterans, right anon?

>mfw this place is literally reactionary tumblr
>>
>>55453637
One doesn't really need to take a position on it. One can simply post the doodle and ask people what they think about the racial depiction. Let people make up their own minds about it. But it shouldn't be allowed to fly under the radar without being thoroughly discussed.
>>
>>55453696
I can agree with that
>>
>>55453751
So I would be curious what the decision making was behind the doodle. Is there a political agenda behind it, or is it just an innocent depiction for Veteran's Day with no agenda behind it?
>>
>>55453931
Again: why are /pol/acks so threatened/offended at the concept of a nonwhite combat veteran?

It's google though, so no doubt their choice was politically motivated.
>>
>>55453537
There is nothing to discuss really. They're simply pandering to the feelings of a majority of their customers. It's what every company does, especially when you only hire 2% blacks.
>>
>>55453637

Nobody is saying it should be only whites, just that the doodle is a gross misrepresentation of actual US military demographics
>>
>>55454037
What I have a problem with is propaganda that is explicitly directed at me.
>>
>>55454522
*against me
>>
>>55454037
Some people actually care about silly things like historical accuracy. Its weird
>>
>>55454615
This isn't accidental historical inaccuracy. It is historical inaccuracy with a political agenda. That is, it's not a mistake. It's malicious.
>>
>>55450937
Looks representative, America isn't a white country.
>>
>>55453490
No, they don't. I applaud the man for his service but mexicans have never comprised the bulk of our fighting forces. It's disingenuous to pretend they have been.

But I get it, it's better to be criticized for skewing the picture to be ahistorical and 'anti-white' than it is to be skewing it in a more historically accurate 'racist' way.
>>
>>55454522
So what? Just ignore it. Only good goyim use google anyways. Use ixquick or startpage if you really claim to be redpilled.

>>55454312
>whites aren't featured front and center
>misrepresentation

Choose one (1).
>>
>>55454726
I'm not going to ignore it. If google is going to stir shit, I'm going to stir it right back. I'm all for it. Let's see how hard we can get it stirring before it overflows.
>>
File: fuckinglol.jpg (120 KB, 654x461) Image search: [Google]
fuckinglol.jpg
120 KB, 654x461
we've fallen pretty far
>>
>>55454615
>Some people actually care about silly things like historical accuracy.

Apparently not if all you retards think nonwhites never did anything notable in a combat role in the military...

http://www.psywarrior.com/benavidez.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

>A doctor came and examined him but believed Benavidez was dead. The doctor was about to zip up the body bag when Benavidez managed to spit in his face, alerting the doctor that he was alive. (see medal citation below) Benavidez had a total of 37 separate bullet, bayonet, and shrapnel wounds from the six hour fight with the enemy battalion

>>55454717
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_Americans_in_World_War_II

First paragraph. They never "made up the bulk" of armed forces but it's petty and disingenuous to overlook their actions because of "muh hwhite pride"
>>
Not only did they put the white male in the back waving his hand and playing the role of the "goofy white man," but they drew the black man looking at the white woman. That's pretty blatant and not an accident.
>>
>>55455003
At an estimated 2-5%, that doesn't help your case much. I hope you're not one of those types that think they must've composed 20-30% just because they weren't counted separately.

Besides, I've never claimed that no hispanics should be included. I'm hispanic myself. But I'm American first and foremost and I don't want my nation's history brown-washed because some guilt-ridden silicon valley suburbanite think they're scoring some good white-boy points with me.

By all means, include historical figures if you like. Whatever shade you like, but this generic grab bag of diversity is bullshit and quite frankly I'm shocked google didn't stick a rainbow beret in their somewhere to really seal the deal.
>>
>>55455148
I thought he was a chinaman
>>
>>55455739
They don't seem to be trying to win points by including women and colored. Rather, the way they are gaining points is by putting the white man in the back and making him the butt of the joke. That is, it's not pro-colored. It's anti-white. And I'm not sure if they are doing it to gain points with one group, or to incite anger among whites.
>>
File: 1447257392047.png (307 KB, 541x300) Image search: [Google]
1447257392047.png
307 KB, 541x300
:^)
>>
>>55456395
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.