[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not white Honestly, what is the point of living if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>tfw not white

Honestly, what is the point of living if you're just a shitskin? It's like being born into a life of mediocrity.
>>
at least your race isn't being erased from history
>>
>>55450563
and what race are you?
>>
>>55450563
You're so fucking ugly m8 ew
>>
>>55451406
Found the Chai boi
>>
>>55451406

Yeah, well at least white people were important, we shitskins however are just a number. We have no value because everyone else is the same.
>>
>>55450563

>being white
>wanting to be white

Ayy, that race of weaklings is about to be genocided anyway.
>>
ITT: OP posts some guy on facebook who fucked his gf
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>55450563

go back to india yo digusting faggot.

LEAVE
>>
we'll all become shitskins with todays mass-immigration so why care
>>
>>55451496
>halfbreed thinks he's tough
Kekekekeke
>>
>>55450563
You can still be a part of white culture. Get a STEM degree and become a contributing citizen.

The shitty part about shitskins is shitskin culture, simply participate in a different culture.
>>
File: 1444540149506.jpg (58 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1444540149506.jpg
58 KB, 500x458
>>55451564

It sucks, I want a white girl so badly, but I don't want to dirty their genes with my inferiority.
>>
>>55451599

I'm pure Finn though.

>inb4 Finns are white

Just because I'm blonde, blue eyed and look like something out of homoerotic nazi propaganda, doesn't mean I'm not PoC.
>>
>tfw white but not privileged because everyone is white

ehhh.
>>
>>55450563

So long as you assimilate there is nothing wrong with being a shitskin. If you're trying for white girls and that's why life is "mediocre" then you can fuck off.
>>
File: 1442274363304.jpg (172 KB, 843x548) Image search: [Google]
1442274363304.jpg
172 KB, 843x548
just fucking stay in india you will be a superpower by 2030 anyway. and i´m serious. white countries don´t have kids, so do chinks. you and the negro will be the only ones left.
>>
>>55450563

MONOBROW

Seriously yuck, can't you poo niggers see that shit in the mirror?
>>
File: 19rgt.jpg (28 KB, 491x362) Image search: [Google]
19rgt.jpg
28 KB, 491x362
>tfw not white but still get white pussy

gud to be a Portuga
>>
The white man will always need your kind when he can't afford to hire another white man. Stay strong, bro.
>>
>>55450563
yes certain creeds of "white" are the master race

this doesn't make every white better than the rest.

is the problem that you want a white wife?

just be the best you can be, forget all this collectivism. it means nothing on an individual level.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.