[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get and maintain a girlfriend given the standards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: himouto-umaru-chan-s.jpg (51 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
himouto-umaru-chan-s.jpg
51 KB, 300x423
How does one get and maintain a girlfriend given the standards they have, feminism and the fact it's 2015?
>>
>>55450457
>How do I get and maintain a girlfriend given the fact that I'm unpleasant to be around
Idk, buy them stuff I guess
>>
You don't, then they get raped by Mohamed and keep the baby.
>>
File: 1446830528607.jpg (16 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1446830528607.jpg
16 KB, 600x341
>>55450457
I hate it.

I hate tthis character so much. I am so sick of seeing it everywhere, I am so sick of whatever slime infested anime it spawned from. I am sick of both the ironic and unironic usages of her pestulant face constantly plaguing my day and night. I hate her. I hate you.
>>
By getting a qt bf
>>
>>55450858
But she is cute anon.
>>
File: 286779.png (85 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
286779.png
85 KB, 225x350
>>55450858
Have sone stronk womyn instead
>>
>>55450457
Daily nuts to the face.
>>
>>55450457
Got lucky and found a redpilled one. Took a risk and helped raise her self-esteem. Still together two years later, laid in bed together yesterday for hours laughing at the university chimpouts, think I'm gonna marry her. It's all about getting lucky and finding the right person, unfortunately.
>>
>>55450457
You have to be social funny and stimulate her everytime you see her, bring her to parties, bring her to music shows, bring her to restaurants. She won't lead the way, you have to do it. Pretend to be busy and don't let anyone stump you in front of her. Have lot of friends that respect and estimate you so she can see that you are important. Make sure you make her cum everytime you have sex with her and listen to her (don't fix her problems, just listen and when she is done just hug her and change subject). Oh and a beard.

If you are beta, friendless, you have small cock and low self esteem, you are fat, you spend entire days sitting in front of your computer and you have no beard and you are manlet, forget it.
>>
>>55450457
Be a man
Step up and lead
Don't be a shit head
Fuck her like you own her
>>
>>55450457
>Himouto

Make sure your girlfriend is not a pathological liar and an indolent like Umaru... lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.