[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan's Crown Prince has no son His wife is 51 years old,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: JapanTree.jpg (345 KB, 715x534) Image search: [Google]
JapanTree.jpg
345 KB, 715x534
Japan's Crown Prince has no son

His wife is 51 years old, and the throne cannot pass to a female.

His brother has one son, aged 9 (his wife is now 49), the only young man in the line of succession and the chief hope for longevity of the crown.

The fourth in line is eighty years old with no son.

The fifth in line is 99 years old with no son.

Is a succession crisis on the horizon for the Chrysanthemum throne?
>>
Yo Japan if you need a virile American male to sire an heir to your throne then send Princess Mako my way.
>>
>>55450835

Damm Nigga I wanted Mako for my own only, what I do now? Kako is not that good...
>>
File: 166027701.jpg (178 KB, 467x594) Image search: [Google]
166027701.jpg
178 KB, 467x594
>>55450909

Well, maybe I was wrong...
>>
>>55450835
Beat me to it.

I want a real life oujo sama.

Do you think mako says "oh ho ho" when she laughs?
>>
>>55450199

I think there is talk of changing to the constitution or whatever the fuck they have to allow female succession and also to change laws to allow royals to marry commoners (which they arent allowed to do without afaik) despite the japanese aristocracy having been officially ended half a century ago
>>
>>55450199
>His wife is 51 years old
Couldn't he just have her executed/shoved in a convent and get a new one who can make babby?
And nobody cares about the Imperial family anymore so it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>55451189
dishonerabuu
>>
Vive la République!
>>
>>55451024
I bet she uses watakushi as her first-person pronoun and ends all her sentences with desu wa.
>>
What does Japan's emperor actually do? I know they're a constitutional monarchy, but I have no idea what the monarch actually does. Could they just function without a monarch at all?
>>
Princess Akiko = best girl.
>>
>>55450199
Well then why don't they put Hisahito to breed like a rabbit with cute ojou-samas?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.