[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debate Polls last night indicate Trump/Paul 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: POLL-MADNESS.jpg (434 KB, 1366x1804) Image search: [Google]
POLL-MADNESS.jpg
434 KB, 1366x1804
Trump UNANIMOUSLY wins all but one poll.
Rand Paul leapfrogs over several.
Bush lost all polls.

Polls as of 2AM ET today
>>
that's because we spammed the polls

I'm a die-hard Trump guy, but he definitely did worse than Rand and Cruz last night
>>
>>55450111
lol no. Trump won followed by Cruz and Paul. Rubio 4th. Score it like a boxing match. Pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>55449990

There is a story that CN'N had up saying Bush's doners were reassured by his performance and that he is back on track.

Pretty sure its bullshit floated by his own people. He is dead in the water.
>>
>>55450111

Felt like everyone was pretty even to me Trump might have been ahead.

The important part is only Carson is competing with him and Carson dissapeared for long periods of time last night. Weak performance.
>>
>>55450212
>CNN
Yup, sounds about right.

>>55450274
Because Manlet Randal filled the void with his amazing performance.
>>
Should put a woman in the VP slot to counter shillary's "muh war on women" line
>>
>>55449990
>Trump UNANIMOUSLY wins all but one poll.

Imagine that. Americans are tired of the Latrino infestation in their cities and are voting en masse for Trump to make America great again.
>>
Paul is slowly climbing
>>
>>55450438

Manlets never learn he doesnt have a chance.
>>
>>55450466
That's what they said about Sanders on the dem side, too
>>
>>55450549

And its true.

Hes stuck at 25% Hilary can just pretend he does not exist.
>>
>>55450429
lol. i'm latino! but trump is the only one with balls!

>>55450356
Sarah Palin 2008 gave us Obama. We need a hispanic on the ticket for the latino vote. But neither Trump or Rand are latino.

>>55450111
The only poll he didn't win was The Blaze poll. Glenn Beck's army > 4chan ...they love Cruz.
>>
>>55450770
>Sarah Palin 2008 gave us Obama
Palin is a fucking crazy bitch and Obama was inevitable after Bush
>>
>>55449990
I'm lumped with Trump, but good to see the Randlet stay strong
>>
>>55450211
Trump did great overall and appeared very presidential instead of loud and rude, but he had a chance to respond to Rand on a technicality regarding the TPP and he stayed quiet

Even though it was pretty minor it made him look helpless and lost for a moment and you bet your ass the media is gonna eat it up in the next week
>>
>>55451116
They already are. Just look at was us Brits were told to think of the debate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34783843
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.