[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK Confirmed on MU Campus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: DatHoaxTho.jpg (25 KB, 600x160) Image search: [Google]
DatHoaxTho.jpg
25 KB, 600x160
The President of the Student Association at MU has posted on social media that the KKK is confirmed on the MU campus. Please call and report this to MU that you are terrified and concerned for the safety of students on campus. EVERYBODY PANIC! Oh wait, he apologized for his hoax. Sorry for the confusion, folks.
>>
Anyone think he will face any consequences for spreading fear and paranoia around the MU campus?
>>
Do they not have beer bongs in college anymore?
>>
>>55449348
No, they are oppressive.
>>
>>55449219
CNN and the local police already reported widely that it was all lies. Head himself has apologized for putting out the false information.
>>
>>55449219
Shit guys it is serious I live near by and I saw an explosion and several pick up trucks racing away and they had proud independent black men chained to the back as they drove at least 60 miles an hour dragging these men. And I heard on of them tell his friend they were gonna bring in "white lightning" whatever that is. ....this is like black 9/11
>>
>>55449446
Lies man. The media wants the kkk to win....I just saw five of them walking towards the school , each had a different colored robe on...gonna get closer
>>
So did any niggers actually believe a random student can talk to the national guard?
>>
File: plotting a course.png (528 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
plotting a course.png
528 KB, 950x534
What if someone from here makes a blatantly fake video of them getting attacked by someone in a KKK outfit? It can be the most ridiculous video possible, like having the klansman be wielding a chainsaw or something while shouting some meme phrase like "GAS THE KIKES" in a really retarded voice.

They'd get their "proof," but it'd be the most blatantly fake thing possible. It could even spur others to make blatantly fake videos too.

What would happen?
>>
>>55449802

Nah what you should do is film some grainy shakey cam shit with some white dude with robes saying something with nigger some more shakey and indignation of person filming. Then put it up claiming something outrageous happened. They will take the bait.
>>
>working with the national guard

haha what
>>
>I'm working with the MUPD

mup da doo didda?
>>
File: CEIvm edit.jpg (68 KB, 790x400) Image search: [Google]
CEIvm edit.jpg
68 KB, 790x400
>>55450145
This.
>>
>>55449219
Dumb nigger hysteria confirmed.
>>
>>55450406
>>
File: 1442288351606.jpg (40 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442288351606.jpg
40 KB, 400x225
>>55449219
>b-b-b-but muh chimpout
>muh #blacklivesmatter
>why ain witey payin attention?
>Not enough guilt.
>How we gon fizzdat, Mistah Soros?
>Execute Order Six Gorillion: Invoke the KKK bogeyman
>>
>>55451107
>>
>>55449219
>KKK hasn't openly killed anyone in decades
>Somehow KKK being somewhere is a reason to panic and be afraid
Liberals are the largest pussies kown to man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.