[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAND "THE FIRE BRAND" PAUL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 6013ef9b03d1_sf_8.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6013ef9b03d1_sf_8.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
IN THIS THREAD: WE CELEBRATE RAND'S RECLAIMING OF /POL/
CAN'T BLOCK THE DOC
CAN'T STALL THE PAUL
CAN'T MAUL THE PAUL
CAN'T HANDLE THE RANDAL
CAN'T SLANDER THE RANDER
CAN'T FLUKE THE GRAD OF DUKE
CAN'T BRAWL THE PAUL
CAN'T STRAND THE RAND

JOIN #PROJECTPAUL ON KIK TO SHILL FOR RAND.
>>
THE FIRE RISES
>>
Rand is a cultural Marxist who wants the turn the uS to mexico and let black druggies out of jail. Rand can eat shit.
>>
>>55449193
>>
File: 1439241699181.png (436 KB, 816x727) Image search: [Google]
1439241699181.png
436 KB, 816x727
>>55449193
kek
>>
>>55449193
BTFO
>>55449278
>>55449363
>>
but if trump wins that means that some jews are good. Pol would all kill themselves if they found that out.
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 599x452) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 599x452
Trump didn't even understand that TPP had nothing to do with China. Taken the fuck down.
>>
This is really pathetic guys

thankfully rand will drop out soon
>>
>>55449965
you wish kekmaster
Say it with me
President Rand Paul
>>
>>55449965
Don't you have a circumcised halaal dick to suck?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.