[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: asterix4__nerova.jpg (22 KB, 345x270) Image search: [Google]
asterix4__nerova.jpg
22 KB, 345x270
How would you describe the political state of other countries ? Sometimes we're so focused on internal affairs we miss some stuff about our own country.

For exemple, I believe this is the perfect time for a third party candidate to do well in the US.

Republicans are incapable of finishing a sentence without mentioning Reagan, showing how they are still buying the old rhetorics of those more successful than them, despite being proved wrong so many times (smaller government ? economy trickling down ? don't you think those things would have already happen after all those years ?).

Democrats are sticking to old social programs, made for problems who no longer exists or evolved beyond the scope of the original law but they'll defend it in despite of good sense. They're also voluntary blind to many issues in the name of polarizing the largest mass of voters. They don't teach voters anymore, they just listen to whomever scream the loudest and shower them with benefits in hope to look good. They throw their own beliefs and values out of the window for votes (All lives don't matter).

American medias are now organizing a political circus called "the primaries" and "the campaign" with all of the Hollywood tricks, big shows made only to remind the politicians who really hold the reign of public opinion (and even justice).

But Americans themselves are in the wrong on many issues, leading to politics to mimic them. They see their own constitution as some kind of sacred scrolls, incapable of failing despite being over 200 years old, wrote in a time with very differents values and problems. They let religion take its toll everywhere without even questioning it, they let many subjects being impossible to talk about, many opinions impossible to hold, many decisions impossible to remove (have ANY politician ever asked why the US support Israel ?). Americans don't talk politics anymore, they just argue about who lies the best way to them about a "change" who's never going to come.
>>
Oh c'mon, I know it's a wall of text but try it at least.
>>
>>55448834
>But Americans themselves are in the wrong on many issues
It's because of this kind of things we're viewed as arrogant, friend.
>>
>>55449635
Well I kinda pointed out the point of this thread is to talk about stuff we shouldn't out of respect. Sometimes, arrogance can help free speech, so they're free to insult me as much as they want as long as we talk about this.
>>
French people, are you still exist? Or you are some fucking algerians?
>>
>>55448834
>Frenchman advocating for larger government

You know I've been to France many times and am even fluent in your language and good heavens you people literally worship the state like it's your God. Your so focused on your convoluted intellectual nonsense that you don't realize how fucked you are with your broken welfare state. Props to in general having a better family unit (from what I've seen) than the US though that is one thing I envy
>>
>>55450380
I wasn't denouncing small government, I pointed out the fact that if Republicans really wanted small government, don't you think the government would be a lot smaller today ?
>>
>>55449767
here's an american's criticism of France and Europe as a whole: Stop letting these fucking muslim immigrants into your country. They aren't going to assimilate, they don't like you, they don't respect European culture or its people. They just want to collect checks and rape your women
>>
>>55448834
>don't you think those things would have already happen after all those years
Ever president since Regan except bushy has been progressive. So no it wouldn't have
>>
>>55448834
French canadian here. I went to france weeks ago.. Is there any french people left in france? I had to speak english everytime I was in a restaurant.
>>
>>55450805
That's because French people don't understand Quebecois accent.
>>
>>55450682
>>55450805
>>55449849
Foreigners seems to think there is only one political issue in France. It only shows how bad the medias are, how they want you to know only one thing about France, true or not.

I would be extremely suspicious if I knew only one thing about a country.
>>
>>55448834
>despite being over 200 years old
And this is why Europe is no longer 1st world but 2nd world
Because the sentiment that our forefathers were wrong in their assumptions in how things should be run solely because they lived during a different Era.
Wisdom transcends time but apparently so does stupidity.
Our Constitution is perfect, it tells what the government is allowed to do and says that literally anything not outlined in the original 10 amendments are to be left up to the states to decide for themselves.
Every amendment made after that is illegal shit except for 11 which says that higher government must have a salary cap.
Europe died because it decided to run from its heritage instead of embrace it, we aren't going to let you take us down too. That was the whole reason we left you to make our own land in the first place
>>
>>55451023
I don't give a fuck if I only know one issue, the fact of the matter is: this is the most important issue of the century. This is make or break for the future of Europe. If you continue to allow mass immigration from these backwards cultures Europe as we know it will be gone
>>
>>55450886
this, went to Quebec last year, what a horrendous accent, they all sound like retards
>>
>>55451134
>Every amendment made after that is illegal shit
>A completely legal, and more or less expected change to the document governing the laws of the nation, is illegal
>>
>>55451134
>Our Constitution is perfect
One believing in perfection shouldn't takl about wisdom.
>>
>>55448834
Let me tell you a secret about the democrats and republicans in the US: They're like competing crime families. They bitch at each other for doing the exact same things, but if you don't pay your protection fees, you can bet that they'll send somebody in to "collect." It was bad for Bush to bomb the shit out of the middle east, but all of the countries that Obama has bombed, well, that's cool in democrat's minds.

Fuck the lot of 'em.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (271 KB, 1444x888) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
271 KB, 1444x888
>>55449849
It's the absolute kuckland, even our worst nazis are a nigger comedian and a faggot who gave the title "equality and reconciliation" at his website, if you talk about the islamization of France to the average french he'll unironically take you for a complete crazyfuck, they truly think France is better with niggers
Our country is actually filled with about 20 millions of arabs and blacks (on 64m), there's also a good fuckin number of various other sub-humans
So yeah can be better isnt
>>
>>55451335
i'm acadian french living next to quebec and i can't even understand what quebecois are saying
>>
>>55448834

Agree with pretty much everything, but currently there are just too many barriers for a 3rd party Presidential candidate to really be successful. Its better to do what Trump is doing now- take over an existing party from the inside out. An outsider, insurgent candidate in the US doesn't have the same opportunity that someone like Nigel Farage or Jimmie Akkesson does to slowly but steadily build up support for their minor party until they can start winning legislative seats and having real influence. But they do have an opportunity that neither of those candidates do- they can stage a hostile takeover of the mainstream conservative party through the sheer force of their personality and campaigning, and usurp the entire right-leaning half of the country in one fell swoop.
>>
>>55448834
Europe is dying
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.