[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1446769863759.jpg (70 KB, 540x414) Image search: [Google]
1446769863759.jpg
70 KB, 540x414
What does /pol/ think of this??
>>
>I'm black
>I've been saying this for years
>I get laughed at/ridiculed and shunned by my black peers

Watch this suddenly be a huge thing for black people now that Charles Barkley said it.
>>
>>55448320
I believe he said it quite a long time ago, but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>55448246
>Black people share success as a collective
This is part of the problem. Very few people (of any race) view Black people with any sort of individuality. I'm guilty of this myself. Obama gets elected and it's victory for all Blacks. It isn't. It's a victory for him. Niggers chimp out in Ferguson and /pol/ blames all of them.

It depends on the nigger.
>>
>>55448918
Pack animals, the pack succeeds or fails as a group. Seems to be working as intended.
>>
>>55448320
>Watch this suddenly be a huge thing for black people now that Charles Barkley said it.

What you need is more role models to drag you out of that shitty ghetto culture.
>>
Barkley thread?
>>
File: 1446524323472.png (176 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1446524323472.png
176 KB, 438x420
>>55448990
>working
>niggers
>>
>implying he isn't a turbo nig
>>
File: WE.png (56 KB, 192x225) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
56 KB, 192x225
THAT NIGGA SOL OUT TO THE WHITE MAN, HAHA FUCKIN UNCLE TOM BITCH ASS NIGGA.

YOU DONE FUCKED UP CUZ, YOU AINT BLACK, YOU AINT SHIT
>>
>>55448411
Youre not.
>>
File: 1384984794945.jpg (280 KB, 937x719) Image search: [Google]
1384984794945.jpg
280 KB, 937x719
>>55448990
Similar to how white trash won't shut the fuck up about how great their white skin is when they've done next to nothing with their life.
>>
COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>>
>>55448918
This is pretty solid right here
>>
>>55448246
The nigger has enough white DNA to understand the flaws in nigger logic. A superior specimen but a nigger nonetheless.
>>
>>55449949
The difference is, white trash is a minority. Blacks are universally trash with a less than a percent that equal a valuable member of society.
>>
>>55448918
That's inevitable though. Human beings are social animals; we act collectively and so we view ourselves and each other in collective terms. This is why politics always breaks down into "us vs. them" fights, and why successful religious and political movements focus on building a collective sense of identity to unite their followers.

The only people who don't exhibit that psychology are people with some degree of autism.
>>
>>55449949
I never understood neo-nazis

They're the first bastards that'd be gassed, for being degenerate criminals.
>>
>>55450082
Aren't most Black Americans at least 20 percent Caucasian?
>>
>>55448246
I think it's a majority of the reason black people have been assimilated so poorly into America. When other people migrated here all those years ago via boat, they left their entire families behind, everything. Their goal was to assimilate into America with Americans so much so that nobody could even tell if they were from another country, they didn't speak their native language, they didn't speak about where they were from when asked about it. The moment they set foot on American soil, they were American.

What do you think it says when black folk are ridiculed by other black folk when they "speak white" or "act white"?

That's a failure to assimilate on their end, not white peoples fault.
>>
>>55450152
> brit
> blacks are trash
Kek. Your blacks only became a problem when we started exporting gang culture.

>>55450480
Not sure on the number, but yes, most african-americans have some white ancestry.
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
I find it funny how black people are proud of being black, and tell everyone about black achievements, yet the same fucking people who achieved things would be ridiculed by the black community for being Uncle Toms, trying to be white, and a race traitor.

It's pretty fucked.
>>
>>55448246
Sir Charles is forever based.

He's the black Bobby Fischer, never hesitates to call out niggers on their bullshit.
>>
>>55449251
Rush Limbaugh was helping Barkley plan out running for governor of Alabama. Then Bush got elected and it all went to hell.
>>
>>55448246
I'd say the Jews play a big part of that since they made hip-hop culture mainstream. If that shit had been kept off MTV and the big radio networks this whole time then it wouldn't have infected all of black culture and seeped into white culture too.

I still remember living in the suburbs back in the late 80's to early 90's when the black kids acted normal. Once Dre's Chronic came out, and the whole east coast vs. west coast thing started taking off these normal black kids from the burbs suddenly thought they were gangsters.
>>
>>55450152
Not true. Based on incarceration and eviction rates in the U.S. only about 30% of our blacks are real trash. Based on I.Q., only 50% have substantially bellow average intelligence, with a sixth of their population having average or above I.Q.s.

The real problem for blacks is that the dysfunctional segment of their population is so large, while the talented segment is so small. People talk about the "talented tenth" leading the black population, but those talented leaders are outnumbered three-to-one by the trash. This, combined with the low average intelligence and productivity of the black population, means that the capital built by the talented tenth cannot be maintained by the population at large. Instead that capital is quickly consumed by the "trashy third".

Civilization is maintained with a struggle between pro-social and anti-social actors. So long as a balance of power tilts in the pro-social direction you can maintain and improve your society. Once the balance shifts towards the anti-social society begins to decline. The black population as a whole is permanently shifted in favor of the anti-social element.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.