[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now is your chance!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Tell me exactly why I shouldn't vote for Trump.

There is a catch. You must do so without resorting to ad hominem or insults against Trump or his supporters.
>>
File: 1374777689760.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1374777689760.gif
1 MB, 450x450
Fuck your nigger rules. Trump is kuck shill that won't shut up about how great he his instead of proposing real solutions to today's problems. How the fuck can you niggers take a man seriously when he says he'll build a 400 foot well along the entire US-Mexico border.

Get off Trump's dick, niggers.
>>
>>55448332
>400 foot well along the entire US-Mexico border.
This gives me such a boner
>>
File: 1446258615099.jpg (36 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1446258615099.jpg
36 KB, 800x430
>>55448126
Trump is the only correct choice. There is no reason to vote for anyone else.
>>
>>55448126
I think you shouldn't vote for Trump because you are underage. You are not old enough to vote yet, you need to wait for you time.
>>
>>55448332
>kuck
>not accepting the new word filter kek
>or adopting the long established alternative cluck
So why should I take your opinion into account, shitposter?
>>
But you should vote for trump.
>>
>>55448126
You shouldnt vote for Trump because he is too based. Better pick someone semi-based like Cruz or Paul.
>>
>>55448126
He's not Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>55448126
Tell me exactly how you're going to be sucking Israel's dick. Mmmmm yeah that's it baby.
>>
>>55450481
not a valid argument niggerlands
name a candidate that wont support israel
don't worry i'll wait

d
>>
>>55448126
You should not vote for Trump because America has had great success with the engineered cultural and economic decline since the days of daddy Bush.

Literal decades of hard work and willful incompetence went into making this all possible, and you want to throw it all away on some meme candidate just to make Jose's proud Mexican children cry at the prospect of having to return to the glorious land of Mexico?

You are mean. Vote Boobio. He's the Koch brothers plan-B and quite possibly a robot.
>>
>>55448126
wall

/thread
>>
>>55450776
This is why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.