[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the literal fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
Oakland Raiders player Ray-Ray Armstrong is under police investigation for barking at a police dog and pounding his chest.

>Armstrong, 24, reportedly lifted his shirt and taunted the animal shortly before the start of Sunday's NFL game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

>The linebacker could be charged with taunting a police K-9, a third degree felony in Pennsylvania.

>"The dog was going crazy," chief deputy Kevin Kraus said. "The deputy was trying to control the dog the best she could. We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter."

>A third-degree felony in Pennsylvania is punishable by up to seven years in jail and a maximum $15,000 (£9,900) fine. Other crimes in that category include 'reckless burning or exploding', 'terroristic threats' and 'carrying a gun in public without a permit'.

This country is just baffling
>inb4 faggots will defend a felony charge for barking at an officer dog that a woman can't handle
>>
>>55448123
Isn't a police dog considered like an actual policeman or something? Nigga should know better what a fucking retard.
>>
>>55448205
Nigger policeman can shoot your dog but you can't bark at a dog if it's a special dog? The fuck does that make sense to you, you can't ducking assault the dog. You can bark at the dog. This is honestly completely overboard
>>
>>55448275
Why would you even bark at a dog?
>>
File: dickcage.gif (876 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
dickcage.gif
876 KB, 500x342
what the fuck. of all the charges that should be filed against other violent NFL players this is something that goes through?

I just did this two weeks ago at my softball game. Some idiot's dog started barking at me the moment I walked from the parking lot so I started barking back.
>>
>>55448310
Because dogs fucking bark. Are the Frenchman this dense? Do you really think he deserves a felon charge for barking at a dog. Does this sound like progress to you?
>>
>implying his lawyers won't just toss this shit.
>>
>>55448459
>>55448459
>implying the cops aren't making this serious matter their top priority

I hope so anon but I have no faith.
>>
>>55448311
>>55448436
Americans confirmed barkers
>>
>dog was going crazy
>officer trying to control it

If it got loose and mauled that stupid nigger it would have been a headline on CNN cuz the dog be rayciss an shit
>>
>bootlickers actually defending the police unironically

you faggots hit a new low every time
>>
Police dogs are aggressive fucks. Riling one of those shits up should be equivilant to discharging a firearm into a crowd.
That dog would be torn the nigger apart. Merrican' cops purchase only the most aggressive and brutal shitheap dogs for police work.
>>
>>55448738
>piss off murderdog
>murderdog tears out nearest throat
>this is ok apparently
yorue the one whos hitting a new low
>>
>>55448553
Woof Woof mothafucka.

In all seriousness that is retarded.
>>
>>55448900
Police should train the dog not to murder because someone made a sound. It's not a pitbull.
>>
I don't get why police dogs are held to such value, they grow fast as fuck so they are expendable, and they have the capacity of a two year old baby. Whynot use two year old instead of animal abuse dogs trained to attack. My gf uncle is a swat officer and he brings his shep all the time to the house and seriously fuck that dog,
>>
>taunting a dog who doesn't have nearly the self Co tool a human does
>that's trained to attack and injure
>in a stadium filled with thousands of people
He was charged properly
>>
>>55448123
Nigger was trying to send a message to the cops and push some BLM bullshit. Fuck him.
>>
>>55448973
But he didn't just make a sound. He intentionally taunted the dog, can you not read?
>Pounding your chest
>making loud noises

This is how apes in the jungle taunt eachother too. Nigger confirmed for literal monkey.
>>
>>55449002
Because it takes years to train those dogs.
Years and lots of dedication and training. Human police officers are more expendable than a police dog.
>>
>>55448900
>>55449173
>>55449244
>>55448900
>non American doesn't realize that police dogs used to be pretty chill until after 9/11 when police departments started acting like they were constantly in a warzone
Not surprised desu
>>
>>55449430
>living in a country full of niggers
>not treating it as a warzone

I don't understand.
Though I'm aware that most of europe is heading the same way and i sincerely hope that the totally understaffed police force will lower their education minimum so that a pleb like me has a chance to be a Cop. Cushy job, great benefits.
>>
>>55449578
Because niggers are only 14% you're ignorant of you think policeman won't shoot a white person because their training and perception of law and order is shit. Why should I have to suffer niggers and entitled pos power hungry cops? Literally double the bs
>>
>>55449578
You do realize the Supreme Court rules over a decade ago even though ever single police department practices the same hiring in which they actually reject applicants for being too smart and scoring too high on tests.

That with the fact that most cops are either black or Latino, you still don't see the problem? You actually defend cops?
>>
>>55450131
*high on tests is not descriminating
>>
>>55450131
I defend cops on the basis that american cops are the same as german cops.
Just people trying to make a living and not get shot at work. Or in this case, get your throat torn out by your own dog because a nigger is needlessly taunting it.
if i was the cop holding the dog i'd just let it go and let it tear the nigger apart.
I could always claim that i wasnt able to hold it back, the nigger made it too angry.
>>
>>55448311
except his dog did not have thousands upon thousands of dollars of training and his dog would not kill a perceived threat like a k-9 would. how fucking stupid are you, faggot?
>>
File: 02.png (46 KB, 593x457) Image search: [Google]
02.png
46 KB, 593x457
>>55448123
>taunt a dog
>get imprisoned
LAND OF THE FREE :DDD
>>
>>55450131
> the Supreme Court rules over a decade ago even though ever single police department practices the same hiring in which they actually reject applicants for being too smart and scoring too high on tests.

that's because intelligence tests disproportionately disqualify minority applicants, and they need to hire niggers to reflect the "diversity" of the community.
>>
>>55450817
>Just people trying to make a living and not get shot at work

wow such hero, such bravery!

I love your circular nonsense, here is a better idea, how bout the cop doesnt become a cop and become a fireman or emt?

Lets not pretend, people who become cops are adrenaline junkies and want to have authority, often very sadistic insecure people, so stop licking boots
>>
>>55448123
>seven years in jail and a maximum $15,000 (£9,900) fine

Excessive but it should still be a crime to do that
>>
>>55451169

The fact is that people who fail in school apply to the police academy. Worldwide.
>>
>>55451237
>fireman
because there is such an abundance in fires that so many more firemen are needed, right?
>emt
because being a doctor is easy and totally a job anyone can do

Your examples are shit, and neither of them has anything to do with a job.
And even if i am doing what you call bootlicking, its probably because im a law abiding, upstanding citizen and never had any problems with cops. While you are probably a pot smoking half-nigger that got into a traffic stop once and chimped out.
>>
>>55451371
False.
>>
>>55451541
Okay most of them failed out of school, joined the military or national guard, then became a God fearing cop
>>
>>55451490
If people want to be cops, fine, but drop the fucking self-rightous attitude "Hurr durr I want to make a difference in muh community, I risk getting shot, *cough* im a hero"

People who become cops want extra privilages and stand above other citizens, they like the rush and to feel power. Police officers are over-representative in spousal and domestic abuse, they preach law, yet use Blue code and contacts to avoid being charged themselves.

In sweden our chief of police in the city got caught with 4 million crones and 2 kg of amphetamine. Recently in finland a chief of police had kilos of drugs as well, so stop with the whole holier than thou regarding cops.

You haven't gotten in trouble with law since you are a beta neckbeard sucking cops ass. If you are at the wrong time at the wrong place, just going for a walk nearby a burglered store, cops wont hesitate to beat the shit out of you and threaten you.

Once they discover they made mistake, dont expect an apology, and enjoy a back injury that fucks you up for 6 months - to life.

This happens everywhere, good fathers and husbands who obey the law, and even served in the army can get brutalized at a ticketstop due to some police having a fit, or in america where they blatently killed that homeless hiker and other cases.

You are a megacluck, probably a nerd, hopefully when things turn worse in germanycluck, cops will find out all those racist things you wrote on /pol/ and beat the shit out of you for standing by the first amendment.. if you still have that in germany lol
>>
File: question01.png (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
question01.png
67 KB, 500x500
>>55450817
>Just people trying to make a living and not get shot at work
Isn't that's every American worker though?
>>
>>55448123
fuck this shit, fuck this world
>>
>>55448123
News only because its a sports star.

In reality the case would get thrown out very early.

At worst would be laughed out at trial.

No one is getting in trouble.

Why the fuck is this considered news
>>
>>55448123
>PA policewoman
>Can't control dog
For fuck's sake, first you have a women who literally killed a 60 yo man because she felt threatened by his twitching from 1 minute tazer and couldn't cuff him. Now this. What the fuck is wrong with this shitty state?
>>
>>55448123
Felony for the "tried as best as she could" women or for the autistic nigger dog chomping out?
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>55448436
>Because dogs fucking bark

So your immediate reaction is to bark back?
>>
>>55448275
white crackers shoot dogs too tahts what every vidoe shows ecept one you dumb racist shit
>>
>>55449173
shut up racist nazi hitler
>>
>another nigger in jail
Heh
>>
>piss a dog off
>police cant control it

LMAO XDDDDD ALL I DID WAS BARK LIKE THE DOG ITSELF LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CONTROL YOUR DOGGGGG LMAOO BOOTLICKERS BTFOOOOOOO COPS ARE PIGS ADD CANT EVEN CONTROL THEIR OWN PETS LMAPO
>>
>>55452909
How else are they gonna understand you? fucking europoor
>>
>>55448123
I bark at dogs all the time. It's funny as hell to me. Didn't realize sometimes you get a fucking felony for it.
>>
File: police-shoot-dog.jpg (61 KB, 970x1273) Image search: [Google]
police-shoot-dog.jpg
61 KB, 970x1273
Its perfectly legal for them to illegally enter your back yard and blow your dog to hell, but if you so much as taunt one of theirs its all the sudden a felony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tExG42s_eCU
>>
Wouldn't this be protected under free speech? Whos to say what his intent was as he was expressing himself? Maybe he was just saying hello in a doggy-like fashion instead of "taunting" it.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>55448436
>dogs bark, therefore i should be able to piss off police dogs
>>
File: 1387343919125.gif (1 MB, 235x139) Image search: [Google]
1387343919125.gif
1 MB, 235x139
>>55448123
>charged with taunting a police K-9, a third degree felony in Pennsylvania.

Taunting an animal is a pretty dick thing to do but god damn, it certainly isn't worthy of a felony.

The K9 = police man bullshit needs to end.
>>
>>55452909
Hey habib you realize you can bark at a dog even if it wasn't barking in the first place right? Like that can happen. You want to ban barks like you ban knives and forks?
>>
>>55453038
I was calling the poster a nigger not the policeman
>>
>>55448436
you're not white are you?
>"I have to reciprocate when a dog challenges my honor with a bark"
>>
ITT Ironic niggers complaining about double standards
>>
>>55453277
>implying the dog shouldn't be trained to not go hogwild of something barks
Nice fascist mind you got there
>>
>>55453397
Is that you in the pic? Because you're a faggot
>>
>>55453692
Once again the dog wasn't barking. The person was. I'm white.
>>
File: Sparta.gif (3 MB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
Sparta.gif
3 MB, 636x357
>>55448123
That's pretty gay. He'll get out of it
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.