[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britfags, are you preparing for the next crusade?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18
File: templar-knights1.jpg (315 KB, 1563x1788) Image search: [Google]
templar-knights1.jpg
315 KB, 1563x1788
Seriously, it needs to happen. Or are the most of Britons c.uks like the rest of Europe?
>>
mfw i'm moving to shitstain to help BritBros remove kebab
>>
File: Thick Crusader.jpg (178 KB, 1212x2048) Image search: [Google]
Thick Crusader.jpg
178 KB, 1212x2048
>>55447713
crusader thread?

But i dont think anybody from Europe will fight from a religious standpoint, only for their nationality. No offense bong, but Christianity has been fucked in Britain since Henry VIII and as you can see, many people still hate it
>>
File: 19rgt.jpg (28 KB, 491x362) Image search: [Google]
19rgt.jpg
28 KB, 491x362
>>55447713
Portubro here, I would gladly help brother Britain get rid of the heretics.
>>
Most of Europe is too apathetic. You faggots will do nothing.
>>
>>55447919
The potato nigger is right - people are far too complacent for anything like this.
>>
>>55447713
This refugee crisis is made only to build up in Europe an anti-immigrant crisis that will be used to warrant another war against your kind. Don't fall for the jew trap. Fight with your democratic movements. Start voting the most radical right you can and hope more people start to feel that this "immigration" crisis should be addressed before your entire nation turns into another Mohamed land.
>>
File: 1439945044438.jpg (262 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1439945044438.jpg
262 KB, 750x600
>tfw you wont be able to fight with eurobros because youre stuck in burgerland
>tfw you wont be able to fight with eurobros because they wont fight
>>
>>55447713
Imagine if some Templar Knight have heard about what Europe has become.
>>
>>55448068
>you wont be able to fight with eurobros because they wont fight

Maybe we will but things need to go bad, and we need shills to do the work.
>>
>>55447713
>crusade?

Where? where the fuck do you want us to go?
>>
File: desu vult.jpg (41 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
desu vult.jpg
41 KB, 500x438
>>55448218
we're already working hard trying to get a chimpout here, what more will it take to get the europeans to revolt? honestly people have to start stepping up

>>55448133
if the templars and the vikings suddenly reappeared
>>
>>55448284
At the door of your neighbor Mohammed.
>>
>>55448284
how about london for a start
>>
I have military experience currently working an extremely well paid job.

Still i would leave everything and travel to any European country if a war were to start.
>>
File: _1080985.jpg (3 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
_1080985.jpg
3 MB, 3456x4608
Yes the place needs vacuumed painted and shit but I'm prepared.
>>
>>55448470

Fair point.

Ok, I'll find my assault spoon.
>>
>>55448584
Hammer it flat and sharpen it. They make good arrows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MYR1NOGB8A
>>
File: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (165 KB, 1080x756) Image search: [Google]
this-is-how-it-ends.jpg
165 KB, 1080x756
>>55447713

Nothing will happen. There will be no crusade, and anyway if there is it will come too late to save Caliphate of Bongland.

Politicians, police, and media are all ranged against you, aiding and abetting the muslim child rape gangs, coving up their crimes, silencing the victims and their families.

The EU itself has worked tirelessly to completely destroy national pride and shared values within member states. There is no-longer a country to save.

The UK is now an open-air human zoo, and in just a few more years the demographics of this country will shift permanently as the children of immigrants born in 1997 and later reach birthing age themselves.

The time to do something about this was in 1990, you are 25 years too late to save the country that once was.
>>
>>55448555
>tfw you launch an arrow straight into a mudslimes forhead, hear the satisfying wet thunk of it hitting its target and watch the body flip back and fall to the ground dead

>>55448584
is that what you did? was about to ask you wtf was up with those arrow heads
>>
>>55448775
Exculding their connections to ISIS there is no real Saladin equivalent, they are disorganised; we need a strong leader.
>>
>>55448698

That was cool. If I still had my dad's tools I'd try that.
>>
>>55448857
meant for this>>55448698
>>
File: S'all goodman.jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
S'all goodman.jpg
38 KB, 600x300
>>55448857
I'd prefer to go for the knee. Make a skyrim joke, go for the base of the spine then play around with field tips until I hit something major.
>>
File: 1445184788681.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445184788681.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>55447713
>Or are the most of Britons c.uks like the rest of Europe?
Of course you are you voted in motherfucking Cameron ffs lads
>>
>>55448555
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
That feel when working hard and saving my pennies so i can move to Australia.

Those feels when i will watch from a far the destruction of my homeland and i can do nothing to stop it.

I shall only return if an actual civil war takes place, but this birthrate and demographic warfare is impossible to stop.
>>
>>55448865

Regardless, sadly muslims are outbreedgin whites and Bongland's days as a secular society are numbered. Each of those kids born from 1997 onwards, is now starting to have children themselves.

Fertility rate for white British is about 1.5 kids per mother.
Fertility rate for Pakistani mothers is about 3.5 kids per mother.

Now look at the chart >>55448775 and do the math. The demographic shift would happen even if you stopped all immigration immediately, the seeds were sewn in 1997 and subsequently.

Thanks politicians.
>>
>>55449058

First I will go to the fortress in the mediterranean, or to live with the mountain jews. Eventually I will relocate to rural Queensland, probably when I retire. Meanwhile my properties in the UK will be divided up and rented out, probably to brown people.
>>
>>55449022
It would be silly to post anything UK illegal on one of these threads on /pol/
V&
>>
>>55447713
>>55448500
>>55448555

A reminder to all my fellow-Britons before this thread goes any further that if you post anything that "incites to racial hatred," your I.P. will be forwarded to the police and you will go to jail. This is possibly an entrapment thread to get you to say something that will get you in trouble. Don't fall for it.

This applies to all your posting across this site. Never forget that you're living in a police state.
>>
>>55447713
>Or are the most of Britons c.uks like the rest of WESTERN Europe (except Portugal)?

ftfy and yes
>>
>>55449058
History has shown that we don't need numbers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Montgisard
>>
>>55448934
i like the way you think
>>
>>55447713
We are literally in the middle of the European kek spectrum.

As far as Northern Europe goes (Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium) we are not very keked, but compared with Southern Europe (France, Spain, Italy) we are very keked.

We are in the middle. If however we leave the EU at the referendum, we will be the least keked nation in all of Europe.
>>
>>55449201
Never ever let out your property to brown people bro.

I had to hire some big guys from a gym to persuade some brown people to pay my rent after i had kicked them out.

They are truly terrible people, rent only to older people/students.
>>
>>55449215
Killing your oppressors is step 1 anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-18-42-57.jpg (254 KB, 503x1120) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-18-42-57.jpg
254 KB, 503x1120
Remember that time muslims killed some Mongol ambassadors and Genghis Khan retaliated by sacking the heart of the Islamic Empires, during their Golden Age no less?

Good times
>>
>>55449350
fuck since when did they word filter c u.ck
>>
I feel like WWIII is nearing and it will be the aryans against the mudslimes
>>
question to brits: what would happen if the muslims killed the queen?
>>
>2015
Thinking unarmed, disorganised rabbles can make any threats
>>
>>55449466
War.
>>
which country in your opinion would/will be the first to overthrow their treasonous government?
>>
>>55449466
instant race war
>>
>>55449509
I think Russia will start overthrowing some eastern governments
>>
>>55449243

Agreed.
There is no point in resisting the islamification of the UK anyway, its too late now, you are better off investing time and effort in figuring out where you can relocate yourself and your family to a place of safety.
>>
I wonder if they make Templar print Kevlar jackets or if I could put one in to have it printed.
Naturally you'd need a stab jacket beneath and neck protection from potential beheadders.
A Templar cross on a riot shield would be nice too.
And of course one would need a sword; though what type?
>>
>>55449243
How can they spend the man hours doing shit like this when they are supposed to be overstretched anyway.
>>
>>55449649

It is every Englishman's duty to fight and die for his people and his country, and only the vilest and most worthless kind of coward would shirk that duty. If you do go, stay away. We don't want you.
>>
>>55449466

Nothing.

David "Happy Ramadan" Cameron would start talking about "no true muslim" and so on, before announcing that he was converting to Islam and was to be known as Mohammed Al-Cameron from now on.

I am not joking.

He is an appeaser, all UK politicians are appeasers, they use the language of an appeaser every single time they are asked about the subject of immigration, terrorism, or the current muslim invasion of europe.

Key appeasement terms to watch for: "discussion" "engage with" "celebrate our differences" "not all muslims..." "ordinary muslims" etc etc
>>
I'm already /fit/, /lit/ and in the process of obtaining a gun. Rule Britannia!
>>
>>55449877

It means that you can fill up your quota of arrests without having to do any real work or endanger yourself in any way.
>>
>>55447919
>>55447995
Yes, I agree. Sit down go- I mean guys, sit down and accept your fate.
>>
File: 1442595244573.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1442595244573.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>55449649
and attitudes like that are why your glorious empire has gone to shit

god damn it dad, stand and fight
>>
>>55449649
>>55449911
Why don't you grow a pair instead of dragging everyone down with you, you pathetic piece of shit? We're still 90% white if you account for Poles and Irishmen, that's more than enough to make this race war little more than a routine pest control.
>>
>Get a long metal pole
>Wire a microwave transformer to it
>Attach a 12v drill battery to power it
>Make a wooden grip with electrical tape over it
>You now have a portable Muslim cooker
>>
>>55450010
I knew I raised you well son, even if you were a bit rebellious
>>
Its kinda funny, I grew up being a complete hippy, that changed when I got older but I still didn't feel it necessary to do weaponized military service cause I was looking back at almost 70 years of european peace. I really thought times were changing at least on this continent. But 2008 came and alot changed. I bought two guns last month, a 9mm and a .22LR. We dont do crusade or generally come out to play when the rest of europe is having a party but yeah, from an anti gun liberal to a gun owning conservative in 7 years. Im pretty sure im not alone.
>>
>>55449243
First off someone has to complain, then the judge has to find it grossly offensive.
The chances of someone being arrested over a 4chan thread are low at best, however this anon is right, we are living in a police state.
However we're not inciting racial hatred, we're just talking about preparedness for the next crusade, I suppose in a roundabout way you could claim that is racial hatred though a good solicitor would have the prosecution beaten easily.
Besides the courts are full as it is, like literally full of rows of men and women to be called to the dock in magistrates court.

Also why does CAPCHA like street signs so much?
>>
>>55450383
Well ok, 70 years is generous but compared to the amount of war europe saw in all its history, im pretty sure its still one of the longest peace periods.
>>
>>55449939
They can.
No shit, two cars of armed officers came to my house and I let them in as I was assaulted the day before.
My solicitor advised I take a caution or face half a year in jail. That's more time than you do for assault.
There is no free speech in the UK, we can't even do drive by insults any more.
>>
>>55450573
Oh and they still haven't gotten back to me about the assault despite me having a video of the fuckhead attacking me.
That said the police here refused to go to an ATM robbery for 4 hours because they were scared of getting shot at.
>>
>>55448555
1. Is that a hypodermic needle on the end of a fucking bolt?
2. Did you stick a knife into your carpet?
3. Are you an absolute madman?
>>
>>55450010
>>55450235
Autism
>>
File: cheshire cat.png (833 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
cheshire cat.png
833 KB, 1152x864
>>55450753
>1. Is that a hypodermic needle on the end of a fucking bolt?
Yeah, the thing flies at about 250fps though so It would need reinforced with something to stop the needle breaking on contact.
Though all broad-heads and needle bolts are _novelty items_, just in case the police are browsing.

>2. Did you stick a knife into your carpet?
It's a shit carpet, no joke the "workmen" (or should I say 'workpeople') the landlord hired to bring the house out of the fifties as it was classed as dangerous just glued the thing down rather than use carpet tacks, plus it's the colour of vomit. Besides, wall-to-wall carpeting is a fucking dirt sponge, you either need to pretend you live in a mosque and take your shoes off before walking on it. Hired a carpet cleaner a few months back, the water that came out was fucking black and I scrub my carpets.

>3. Are you an absolute madman?
As I said I scrub my carpets, it wouldn't be fitting to have blood stains everywhere now would it. Besides we're all mad here Alice.
>>
>>55451870
Anyway I'm off to college, I'll see if I can find this thread when I get there.
>>
Did you all listen to the BONGS at 11 today?
>>
>>55452500
Hah fair explanation I guess, you novelty item.
Which college you at?
>>
can't we at least have our usual raids seeing as a crusade is scary?
>>
File: 1447255806704.png (3 MB, 1248x2096) Image search: [Google]
1447255806704.png
3 MB, 1248x2096
>>55447713
No we're not. Why? Because we really don't want to be lead into a needless war, so then needlessly we yearn for another war.

Let's be honest, the reasons are obvious. Pic related. And to that end we need to extradite the REAL criminals of this mess. Going to war is an act of foolery, and so the shlomo's will laugh at us whilst throwing us into the meat-grinder.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.