[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizzou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
So does the MU Student Body Prez get off scot-free after falsely claiming KKK had arrived on campus?

I don't imagine I have the impunity to yell about terrorists arriving on my university quad without some serious repercussions.
>>
>>55447700

Holy shit...they WAS kings n shiet
>>
File: tumblr_nkfuvkOa361qza7kdo1_1280.jpg (216 KB, 639x1136) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkfuvkOa361qza7kdo1_1280.jpg
216 KB, 639x1136
>>55447700
Also, please check my quad-doubles.
>>
Could someone post the tweets? He deleted them from his official account
>>
Of course he does, and white people will be racists for disagreeing with it.
>>
File: DatHoaxTho.jpg (25 KB, 600x160) Image search: [Google]
DatHoaxTho.jpg
25 KB, 600x160
>>
>>55447768
WitNESSED
>>
File: 1437152153891.jpg (15 KB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1437152153891.jpg
15 KB, 257x212
>>55449300
>>55448444
>>55447700

>dubs
>trips
>quint-dubs

Noice.jpg

Almost all the news I hear from the United States these days has a racial angle to it. Is it really that intense over there? I read shit about "das rayciss" pretty much daily now, what the fuck is happening
>>
YOU LOST THIS ONE BRUH
>>
Man y'all honkeys are really pressed. LOL. Just sitting at your command centers scouring the met for wins. Shit is hilarious. Y'all are legit mad.
>>
>>55447700
>>Quad doubles

I don't even know what the fuck you said OP
>>
>>55447700
>"Maybe you should read up on why #mizzou are protesting"
>"Because 1 person made 3 claims with no evidence for any of the claims"
>"Y'all are just some racists"

How the fuck are these people at university? I swear I thought American niggers being stupid was a joke until I went on Twitter. Someone actually confirmed the KKK were there and his source was a text message from someone who knew someone was there. This goes beyond embarrassing.
>>
>>55451450
An SJW prof at Uni today made 30 minutes of discussion about the Mizzou horseshit. Social media was touted as a means of reliable information due to the point that "if a lot of people are saying it who are there, it must be true," and this was on a day discussing logical fallacies.
Fucking
Kill
Me
>>
>>55451719
Absolutely incredible. It's like the keks are doing to your schools what the green party wanted to do to our army bases.
>>
>>55448998
>I'm working with MUPD
makes sense
>State Troopers
Eh
>National Guard
LMAO

Why the fuck you lyin?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.