[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 year old nigger childed mudered by nignog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: _20151103_105959.jpg (2 KB, 132x149) Image search: [Google]
_20151103_105959.jpg
2 KB, 132x149
8 year old charged with murder of 1 year old. The mother was clubbing while the murder occurred. The children were not supervised.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/11/us/alabama-boy-murder-charge/index.html

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!
E

D
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N
!
!
!
>>
Who fucking cares.... One less nigger in prison in 18 years, and one more nigger not harassing white girls in school today.
>>
>>55447274
He can't get a jury of his peers
>>
The child is a literal child and cannot be held accountable. I hate how people forget this when the crime tugs at their heart strings.

The mother should be charged with the crime.
>>
>>55447813
Why not both?
>>
>>55447274

>8 year olds can't take care of a 1 year old in Murrica

Seriously? What the fuck? I remember taking care of my brother when I was about that age. Changing his diaper and making some milk.

Like, what in the flying fuck?
>>
>>55447274
>Stupid kid accidentally commits a horrendous sin
>Probably doesn't know his sister would die if he hit her due to the relative censorship of the world

Fuck man.
>>
>>55448062

Because he's a child. Judging from the obvious neglect going on here, how can they be certain that the kid is even smart enough to understand his actions?

How can he even be charged with murder in the first place as opposed to manslaughter? Murder implies a rational action, a conscious decision that is often premeditated. Children are not rational and capable of that at 8 years old.

Muh justice fails to see to see two victims.
>>
>>55449114
America's judicial system is all fucked up man.
>>
>>55449114
Being charged with murder doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be convicted and imprisoned, anon.
But it does mean that he'll probably get put into a foster home and will be forced to attend therapy sessions and shit.

And the mother is getting charged, of manslaughter, which is appropriate to the circumstances of a death caused by neglect in the face of circumstances which a reasonable person would find unacceptable.
>>
>>55448289
niggers are like this everywhere, it doesn't matter what country you put them in.
>>
>>55449338
It's possible that in that jurisdiction, they treat "voluntary manslaughter" as murder, and just call "involuntary manslaughter" manslaughter.
>>
>>55448289
I think you're just a racist, to be honest, in my opinion.
>>
>>55447813

That "child" is a vicious little monster. If they let him get away with this he will just keep killing again and again. How many have to die before you acknowledge that there is no place in civilized society for these animals?
>>
>>55449075
You have got to be literally retarded to not know at age 8 about violence and death
>>
>>55451950
It's actually a product of environment.
You wouldn't know to wipe your own ass if nobody told you to.

Nobody knows what this kid saw before this happened.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.