[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how they see us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (460 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 640x1136
This is how SJW and most of the world see us, what do we do
>>
Stop being faggots like that
>>
The general populace has a different definition of "red pill" than we do, thanks to Reddit. Their red pill is basically kektastic betafags like in the pic who advocate men's rights and mgtow and no hymen no diamond and shit.
>>
But he's right?
>>
>scientific studies and research constantly point to women strongly gravitating towards rich, handsome, attractive men who control the relationship and never show weakness
>i-it's just a red pill MRA lie!
>>
they are trying to shame you for your opinions, big deal, they always do that
>>
>>55447014
I don't care how SJWs see us. Most of the world doesn't get to know my powerlevel. This is what's called being anonymous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pARFcJQclCc
>>
>>55447014
Wait until they get so fucking dumb that no jury would convict, then start busting them in the cockholster when they spout their stupid shit. Fuck their "safe spaces."
>>
>>55447452
You're back! Nice flag broh.
>>
>>55447014
>what do we do
Not give a fuck like a rational person would do
>>
File: 1442129834131.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1442129834131.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>55447014
You got your definition of red pill from a place where you never should have left. Go along now you lonely faggot.
>>
>>55447014
>what do we do

Stop trying to rape women who want nothing to do with you and you're creeping out by stalking?

Also, there's not a stormfaggot here who is that /fit/. So, no fears that the world sees any of you that way. Maybe at three times that size and sweating rivulets of rancid freedom fries grease ...
>>
Technically, that's not wrong.

If a beta lacks the status to present himself as an alpha, the only thing he has left is to rape or stay a submissive virgin forever.
>>
>>55447452
The fuck is that flag?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.