[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A minute of silence for this brave man please. >https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Glenn_miller_court_execution.jpg (124 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
Glenn_miller_court_execution.jpg
124 KB, 900x500
A minute of silence for this brave man please.

>https://www.rt.com/usa/321576-white-supremacist-death-penalty/
>>
>white people think that this murderer is less of a degenerate than Trayvon Martin who LITERALLY did not do anything to warrant his own death
>>
People like this are the #1 reason normies think it's a good idea to give away our countries to third world cultural enrichers.
>>
>>55447024
if you're not white, what are you, and why are you posting on a white supremacist neo nazi website?
>>
>>55447024
>>smashing someone's head against the concrete
>>LITERALLY did not do anything to warrant his own death

Are you black?
>>
>i'm extremely racist so i'm going to go out and kill some white people

again honkeys, tell me why you all think racism doesn't affect you. That retard in oregon was the same way. These idiots are killing other whites because honkeys are the one selling the "you're a honkey you're better than blacks...you will be a millionaire" shit. Then when these idiots start failing they aren't blaming niggas, they blame yall.
>>
File: art_thou.jpg (127 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
art_thou.jpg
127 KB, 1024x781
>>55447024
>DINDU NUFFIN

CAN'T FLIM-FLAM THE ZIM-ZAM
>>
>>55447094

You must be new here if you actually think the people posting are unironically neo-nazis

>>55447131
>what is self defense

The fat cop wannabe was trying to kill him. What was he going to do, just let himself get killed without fighting back.
>>
You must be new here if you actually think the people posting are not unironically neo-nazis.
>>
>>55447024
Except for the whole attack a man with a gun thing right?
>this fag doesn't know that one less thieving nigger on the streets is a good thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 461x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 461x328
>>55446954

>"I can't get a fair trial because of you. This court, it is because you're under rule of the Jews, and you support yourself accordingly," Cross said, as quoted by local CBS affiliate KCTV.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.