[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss what is wrong with this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.png (220 KB, 559x212) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
220 KB, 559x212
Discuss what is wrong with this picture
>>
the site from where it comes
>>
Too many white people
>>
>>55446822
The overwhelming majority all those soliders were white man, not spics, niggers and women.

On this picture you have one olive-skinned token "white man" waving his hand to be noticed whereas all the shitskins unfairly take up all the space.
>>
There are nothing bud muds and women in it. Not an accurate representation of the US military.
>>
>>55446822
lmao I actually saved this image as well and was going to post it. google going full on progressive
>>
Nothing

Just a bunch of storm weenies who will never serve getting mad.
>>
>>55446822
post vietnam veteran worship is cancer. anyone who thanked a vetern for his service must be euthanized.
>>
>>55446874
/thread
>>
Has there ever been a black women in the military ever?
>>
File: B2K3negIgAANYWD.png (74 KB, 466x184) Image search: [Google]
B2K3negIgAANYWD.png
74 KB, 466x184
>>55446822
PS -- it happened last year too
>>
Too many shitskins and women. I know for a fact that the vast majority of service members are white men. Fuck this "diversity" shit.
>>
>>55447150
There's a few, I had one of them in my shop. She was fucking lazy as hell, always had an excuse to get out of doing any actual work. They wound up moving her to our dispatch desk.

>2W0X1, Munitions Systems troop reporting in.
>>
>>55447150
Of course. Who do you think planted the flag on Iwo Jima? Vicious, scheming Whites used photo imaging tech to change them to White guys and one injun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.