[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realised today while sat in an NHS waiting room that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg (46 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg
46 KB, 500x442
I realised today while sat in an NHS waiting room that it's time to leave the UK and work abroad.

Huge queue to even get seated, then when i finally do get a seat i took a look around at my fellow sick cunts and realised i was in the minority of real British people.

>One somali looking couple with two babies.
>Some average arab looking people, 3/4 of the women wearing hijabs.
>Some white chick with a black boyfriend and a wog baby.
>only other White British people were all ancient as fuck over the age of 60.
>Some chav couple both obese as fuck
>Some fresh out of Africa looking people.

Decided to pick up a magazine to numb the pain and the first thing i picked up was some shit called ''the muslim weekly''

Seriously lads what the fuck is this shit? I don't have anything in common with these people.

The terrifying this is this city is an hour from Birmingham, but things seem to be getting worse in neigbouring cities as well it seems.
>>
The south is still largely uneffected.

Go read about that dude who went innawoods for the past 20 years and was thought dead,
That guy had the right idea
Thats the new dream
The way out
>>
>>55446086

How can you say that? Have you been to anywhere in London or Luton etc?
>>
>>55445995
That's what you get for giving poor people access to healthcare.
>>
>>55446086
Things will change down south as well i imagine.

All major cities have changed and now the smaller ones are slowly becoming the same shit like London and Birmingham.

What was his name?
>>
stand and fight.
>>
>>55446123

Fuck Londonistan. Go Landsend where we still have majority.

>>55446162

http://news.sky.com/story/1584257/dead-man-found-alive-in-forest-after-20-years
>>
>>55446182
Id rather flee to NZ and only ever return if a real civil war breaks out.
>>
Thats immigration for ya
The whites "suck it up", the non-white immigrants take as much advantage as possible
>>
>>55446282
What a lad.
>>
I am an NHS worker AMA
>>
>>55446464
How do i fix my lower back?

I think i have a bulged disc from deadlifts.
>>
>>55446464
Are you a fatass? A lot of NHS workers are. Every time i'm in hospital you either get ugly old hag nurses or complete fatasses.
>>
>>55446609
as long as it isn't an emergency (i.e. as long as you can still function/aren't dying) go to your local GP m8, they can refer you for a scan or something if you need it
>>
>>55446702
188cm 88kg

>A lot of NHS workers are
might be to do with the fact that there are always biscuits and stuff lying around the office

but yeah, I've also noticed that
>>
File: ETH.png (734 KB, 1082x2436) Image search: [Google]
ETH.png
734 KB, 1082x2436
>>55445995
>I'm a minority, In Britain.
>>
>>55446952
44% of Births this year were non-native.(source ONS combined with 2011% of WB!!) In a nation with native pop below replacement BR and no stopping of migration.

>muh total % meme

Im sorry, derp, but in terms of demographics that is essentially meaningless.

We could be 99% but if we are not having the children, we are not having the children, and the external population is always larger than the internal. Unless the state is over half the world.
>>
>>55446952
I live in England, the only real part of the UK.
>>
>>55446792

How much of your work is as a result of clear negligence to one's body and why is the medical jew in every thread?
>>
>>55446162
Liverpool is still mostly whiteish
>>
>>55446952
another example is

>muh total %

with regards to the migrant crisis in germany

meanwhile at this rate in less than 3 years 40% of the Young men in Germany will be "migrant" (not even including the "germans" already there.!)

Goodnight sweet Prince Ali-a-Babwah
>>
>>55447121
Do shut up.

Thanks.
>>
>>55447121
>we are not having the children

so we can't really blame immigrants
>>
>>55446952
If they had a more equal spread this wouldn't look so bad, instead the majority of the muslims in this country are in and around London. same with a lot of others.

At least I won't weep if London gets turned into ash.
>>
>>55447226
most of it is just old people to be honest, although if I worked somewhere like A&E or in a more urban area there would probably be a lot more drunks and junkies etc
>>
>>55445995

OP you are that cat, but surrounded by mudslimes instead of hotdogs.
>>
ITT: Anon realized the international jew is trying to destroy the white man.
No, you don't run away. You plot. You prepare. Our time is coming, brothers.
>>
>>55447270
hit a nerve there with reality, Abdul?
>>
>>55447302
They chose to come, and the governments enforced it and prevent us from resisting peacefully.
>>
>>55446952
>87.1% white
around 50% is over the age of 60, probably really small portion is youth and out of experience i can tell they included wogs and other ambiguous colours in here aswell since alot of brownish people want to be identified as white. Someone got that compilation of merican inmates who were registered as white but where anything but?
>>
>>55445995
I know what you mean.

I go to an American University and I'll go to a class and half the people there are Indian or Asian.
>>
>>55447302
Immigrants are a symptom of a larger problem of an inept government. Europe's nannystate is unsustainable with a decreasing population, so they want more tapxpayers instead of actually addressing the problem.
>>
leaving a formerly white country while being white is just as bad as race mixing, non white immigration, and other causes of white genocide
>>
>>55447974
not if he leaves for another white country, he'll be aiding that country instead
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.