[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I need some short but good arguments why this mass imigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: littletank.jpg (25 KB, 344x436) Image search: [Google]
littletank.jpg
25 KB, 344x436
/pol/ I need some short but good arguments why this mass imigration is going to be a bad thing for us (germans or french).
I have so many leftist c.ucks in my class and they think I'm on their side.

I don't want to come off as a nazi but I will probably for them anyway...so please help me.

I know some already but I have trouble finding some good short ones.
>>
>>55445693
Just look up what Helmut Schmidt himself said
>>
>>55445764
>Helmut Schmidt
Anything in particular?
>>
Immigration from other countries is not always a bad thing, since it can give you more workers that do stuff, however the current immigrant crisis could not of come at a worse time.

Lets look at the current situation

> Post crisis time of 2008
> Dysfunctional european monetary system (euro) among other things is causing very slow economic growth everywhere and outright crisis in Greece
> Sanctions againts russia and tensions between west and Russia also slow down the economy
> Meanwhile
> Mass immigrants

The problem is that the current governments have shown to be completely incapable of handling it properly. They dont track migrants properly, nobody knows exactly how much of them are in here, and because most immigrants never integrate fully into their new countries, their unemployment rate is staggering because many of them are muslim, alot of them can't speak the languages of the country they are in, this means that nobody wants to employ them because unemployment rates are already high in many european countries. This means that these immigrants will eventually start resorting to crime and theres also definately some islamic terrorists among them SINCE governments can't check them properly. This in turn will force a huge crime wave, and eventually it will all go to shit.
>>
>>55445693
It's causing a new rise of fascism! Nationalist parties are already starting to gain influence agaiN! (For some reason most people see this as a bad thing, so it might work)
>>
>>55446690

The Fourth will rise like a Phoenix from the Third.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Use this, over and over again.
>>
File: 1447010012222.jpg (326 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447010012222.jpg
326 KB, 669x1001
>>55446765
And it shall be glorious!

>>55445693
Be based OP, be based!
>>
>>55445693
This video is well known:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Still, it shreds the "help the poor migrants" meme.
>>
>>55445693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Tell them to look at this.
>>
>>55445693
Firstly, get them to concede a few points that are virtually self evident. So maybe ask them, "what should the goal of society be?" Get them to concede that it should be to create the best quality of life for all the people WITHIN the society.
Then follow a logical progression of such concessions, namely that things like safety, trust, friendliness etc should all be maximised in pursuit of that goal. At no point yet should you be using facts or evidence, the argument needs to be purely a priori at this stage. This is important because they need to accept the logic from a common premise. What you will slowly draw to their view, is that liberal 'progressive' beliefs run counter to this logic and are thus illogical -> wrong.
Now, claim that GDP or economic measures of nation 'wealth' should not be priorities, but happiness, or liveability.
Now once they have all accepted this simple logical progression which no sane person should disagree upon, bring out your argument and the fact. So, there have been studies done that show the safest, most trusted etc societies are also the most homogenous: tell them about Iceland.
You can pull out the argument that all the turk and such in germany were brought over as guest workers, i.e. compromising german homogenity and this liveability/happiness for the sake of economic gain, this is a point which they had already conceded before that was wrong. Could say that the EU is just another polity that allows the bourgeois to exploit cheap labour. etc etc,
Essentially, follow the pattern where they concede basic logical points that are seemingly irrefutable, then show them that their current views run counter to the logic which they agreed upon previously. It's a proof by contradiction in mathematical terms.

Other good points to make
>Brain drain
>dilution of a native culture, if it's bad for the abos/american indians etc, then it must be bad for the germans too
Post is too long, but I have more if you want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.