[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to live in South Africa? Answers from actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 26
File: cape-town-south-africa.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cape-town-south-africa.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
What is it like to live in South Africa? Answers from actual South Africans would be more appreciated, dont respond if you haven't at least been there.

I hear the situation is getting worse and more and more people are fleeing to live in the western cape from the free state.
>>
>>55445654
I haven't been their, so I wouldn't know.
>>
>south africa
>be white
>have to live in bunkers with guards and guns to keep dindus out
>SJWs blame everything on you even if you did nothing
>10x harder to get a job due to dindu quotas
>>
>>55445731
Great post, José
>>
>>55445731
I appreciate the bump actually
>>
>>55445654
Well watch this shit, nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
>>
File: 7567357.jpg (62 KB, 407x332) Image search: [Google]
7567357.jpg
62 KB, 407x332
"South Africa 'a country at war' as murder rate soars to nearly 49 a day"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/29/south-africa-a-country-at-war-as-rate-soars-to-nearly-49-a-day

I wouldnt be surprised if this is close to the daily casualites in the Syrian war.
>>
>>55445654
Every once in a while I go to the South Africa subreddit, go through their threads, and kek at all the problems they have. When certain cities in South Africa experienced rolling blackouts the posters there made it sound like they were getting ready for Mad Max or Apocalypse situation, hoarding food and generators.
>>
>>55445731
>>
>>55445654
Mike Smith's Political Commentary
Columns, books and interviews by Ilana Mercer
>>
File: russian is southafrica.jpg (977 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
russian is southafrica.jpg
977 KB, 1238x2513
>>55445654
>>
>>55446223
Sometimes the blackouts last a very long time. When you haven't got power 4 to 8 hours a day for a few weeks, life can become pretty annoying
>>
>>55446799
too old, need OC
>>
>>55446904
Is it regular for middle class people to have security guards or systems?
>>
>>55447361
To have an electric fence and possibly security cameras around their house, yes. But what mostly happens is that a lot of middle class people will live in gated community villages that handle stuff themselves and provide protection that way. Do middle class people hire private security guards for their homes? Not really.

Reminds me of my friend who was telling me the other day about how his new neighbours moved into the complex with him, and when he introduced himself they told him straight away that they "left the city to avoid the bloody criminal kaffirs that roam around there."

The funny part was that his new neighbours were pretty much as black as tar .
>>
>>55446904
We had a blackout in our neighbourhood the other week, but thank god someone shot him before he could do any serious damage.
>>
>>55447361
Depends...

The middle class is an ever-shrinking phenomenon, but they generally can't afford personal on-the-property guards if they live in a single house. That's for rich people. They can, however, often afford security services that are summoned by panic button or that guard the street, etc. This sort of private security service used to be very common for all middle class people, now it's mostly the richer middle class. Some people live on walled-off estates, which have their own security for the whole estate.

In terms of systems, many people have barbed wire, electrified fencing, cameras, panic buttons etc.

The systems are a poor deterrent most of the time. Security guards are generally not that great either, and can be a huge liability (they're a good first suspect if you get robbed, and they certainly won't risk their lives if someone comes to take your shit). Some of the security services are pretty boss though, and have been known to make criminals in their area disappear.

The rich have access to everything in good quality of course. The poor make do without. Blacks have mob justice.
>>
File: 1443479668025.jpg (81 KB, 385x576) Image search: [Google]
1443479668025.jpg
81 KB, 385x576
>>55447666
kek'd. Also, those trips
>>
>>55447666
BASED
>>
File: 1442344618589.jpg (585 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
1442344618589.jpg
585 KB, 1200x835
>>55446200
>>
>>55447634
>gated community villages that handle stuff themselves and provide protection that way
Ahh that makes a lot more sense.

>he city to avoid the bloody criminal kaffirs that roam around there
Is it true people are migrating west to the western cape from the free state?

>>55447715
Thanks for the insight
>>
>>55447907
>Is it true people are migrating west to the western cape from the free state?
I personally haven't heard of this, but a moderate drift of people wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>55445654
I have a pretty good standard of living to be honest.

Most worrying thing at the moment is the water crisis, which was preventable.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/water-disaster-could-have-been-avoided-1.1943570#.VkL16FUzdUQ
>>
how to fix south africa
>give guns to whites is need of defending their homes
>shoot any niggers who try to rob them
>nigger population in south africa decreases severely after a few weeks
>>
>>55447985
Western cape is the only area that isn't under total ANC control right? I've heard that the western cape is getting a slow stream of refugees from other areas looking for work. I assume that means those refugees will stay and start voting exclusively ANC.
>>
>>55447985
I am one of those people senpai, used to live in Jozi, got sick of the really bad armed robberies and such.

Where I am at the moment (Stellenbosch) the worst that has happened to me is some bergie stole my phone from my room whilst I was asleep.
>>
>>55447907
Even people from Johannesburg are coming to Cape Town now, and thats supposed to be the "rich" city.

Anyway, the reasons for it are multifaceted. For instance, a lot of the Northern Cape and Free state are boring scrublands. There are massive divides between the biggest cities and a lot of the rest of the country. For many, the Western Cape often seems like the goddamn land of milk and honey, where everything is happening all the time.

Its not free of crime either of course, some of the statistically highest crime level communities in the whole country are in the Western Cape. But it does have a lot of fantastic bits for you to seclude yourself in if you're rich/upper middle class and for you to aspire towards if you're poor/lower middle class.

Its also the only province out of 9 that is run by the opposition party, the so-called "white party."
The dominant ANC control all other 8 as well as the central government.

So im sure a few people are to not get murdered as well, but theres loads of reasons why people come, and not just from the Free State.
>>
>>55448110
I'm studying in Stellenbosch now too, and the homeless people on main campus are so famous and so few that they even get their own FaceBook fan pages set up by students. Tells you a lot.
>>
>>55448142
>the so-called "white party."
Which party is this? I thought there was ANC and then another centre party? Are people politically divided according to their race with Blacks voting ANC, Coloreds another party and whites another?
>>
>>55448059
>give guns to whites is need of defending their homes
>shoot any niggers who try to rob them
>nigger population in south africa decreases severely after a few weeks

We already have guns, and it isn't too difficult to get them. The problem with your proposal is our laws are quite strict about when you are legally allowed to kill someone.
They have to be a direct threat to you, or someone else. Otherwise shooting them is murder.

That being said, the majority of the population are not criminals, the problem with them is they are dumb kaffirs who have no idea what democracy means and thus have been voting for the same government for 20 years.
Can you imagine what your country would look like if the democrats were in power for 20+ years?
>>
>>55448096
>Western cape is the only area that isn't under total ANC control right?
In practice, correct

>stream of refugees from other areas
Eh, unlikely that these are the sorts of refugees that vote ANC desu. Social and geographic mobility for blacks is pretty difficult. Themba from Soweto can't really just up and decide he's moving to Cape Town for work. Well, he can, but the challenges are massive.

>>55448142
>some of the statistically highest crime level communities
ie cape coloureds

>>55448110
Did you move there to study? Good choice either way

>>55448288
Whites usually vote DA. Blacks vote ANC, but not exclusively. Sometimes they vote for parties by tribal splits. Around the time of apartheid's fall there were massive battles between ANC and IFP supporters
>>
>>55448288
The main party, the ANC, holds just over 60 percent of the total vote. So far they have won nearly everything there is to win. The next biggest party is the DA, with about 22 percent of the vote. The EFF takes 5%, and the rest is divided inconsequentally.

The ANC is the "black party"; the party of the revolution and the workers, who model themselves as being all that keeps black people from slipping back under white abuse. Very stagnant and self-serving after 20 years in power.

The DA is the party of most white people (except for a few Afrikaners) and most coloured people. A lot of coloured people feel that the blacks are worse to them than the whites were, which may be true. Criticised mostly for serving "evil whitey" and for being slightly middle class out of touch (which may also be true somewhat). In my opinion the least fucked up of our parties.

The EFF is a relatively new party that split off dramatically from the ANC. They have extreme leftist nationalise-everything policies, and took a surprising amount of votes but mostly punch above their weight in terms of how much noise they make. Their leader used to be the protege of the state president but was censured and kicked out for being too dramatic, and he didnt take it well.

So the DA hold the Western Cape and the ANC hold the rest, but there are smaller divisions at municipal level where some parties hold different towns.
>>
>>55448288
The "white party" is the Democratic alliance, and they are mainly centre - left. However considering left in this country is literally the communist party, they are actually more like the GOP in terms of political stances.

>Are people politically divided according to their race with Blacks voting ANC, Coloreds another party and whites another?

The coloureds are not black enough to be black according to the ANC, so they switched over to the DA which allowed them to win the Western Cape.

Party demographics are largely split by race, but I am of the opinion that it is more down to classes being linked to race than race being linked to vote.
>>
>>55448547
As you can see, we managed to improve on the fantastic American two party system by creating a one party democratic system. Really streamlines everything.
>>
>>55447666
Best post today
>>
File: 1440993473424.png (243 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
1440993473424.png
243 KB, 467x350
>>55446799
what the fuck?
>>
File: F._W._de_Klerk_2012.jpg (180 KB, 423x564) Image search: [Google]
F._W._de_Klerk_2012.jpg
180 KB, 423x564
>>55448110
>>55448142
>>55448000
>>55447985
>>55447771
>>55447715
>>55447666
>>55447634
>>55448306

You deserves every violent thing that happened to whites.

Whites people should have create a federal state with a white part. You could also have expelled/killed all niggers but you let them multiplied like nigs.

I know that it will also happened to us, here in France.

De Klerk is the one to blame and he's white.
>>
Went to Cape Town last summer and really enjoyed it. Seems like a nice place to live if you are well off
>>
File: Sweet Sweet Progress.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Sweet Progress.png
33 KB, 469x724
>>55448306
>Can you imagine what your country would look like if the democrats were in power for 20+ years?

We won't have to imagine, and I suspect the US will develop several non-shit western capes throughout the country.
>>
>>55448637
>>55448547
>As you can see, we managed to improve on the fantastic American two party system by creating a one party democratic system
Kek,thanks for the great description
>>55448570
Is there no political division between white Afrikaners and white anglos, i've seen some animosity expressed here?
>>
>>55445731
I audibly chuckled
>>
>>55448766
>Implying I don't agree with you.
De Klerk was out of options at the point he entered power.

Apartheid was morally wrong for white people for one very good reason. It made them dependent on blacks.

The better solution at the end of apartheid would have been to divide the country's main assets according to race group and create a few separate states. This would have impacted whites the most as they were the majority owners, but a few years of hardship would have been worth the trouble.

Orania is the ember of that federal white state you mentioned.
Only problem is it is filled with calvinistic Afrikaners. A
>>
>>55448983
There definitely is still, culturally and socially, especially if you know about the Boer War and that whole period.

But the Afrikaner political parties are so small as to be meaningless, so they would rather vote for a "white party" than the blacks; its one of those enemy of my enemy things when it comes to the actual voting.
>>
>>55445731
LEL
>>
Are white people actually leaving SA and migrating elsewhere, or is it exaggerated?
>>
File: Mayor of Detroit.jpg (177 KB, 956x1183) Image search: [Google]
Mayor of Detroit.jpg
177 KB, 956x1183
>>55449078
How frequent is stuff like this? Do you just laugh at how obviously stupid/corrupt the ANC is, or is it more sad?
>>
>>55449061
I wish you could escape this shithole and come in Europe.
>>
Can you tell me about the tokoloshe
>>
>>55448983
>Is there no political division between white Afrikaners and white anglos, i've seen some animosity expressed here?

There might have been in the past, but aside from toxic liberals, most white people are pretty comfy with each each other.

At a party level there is the Freedom Front Plus which is mainly very conservative Afrikaner, and you have the aforementioned DA which is covers normal anglos and afrikaners.
>>
>>55449273
>How frequent is stuff like this?
If you work anywhere remotely close to government bureaucracy, it's a matter of daily living. It's frustrating and sad, the humor wears off pretty quickly
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>55449140
For their sake I hope so. It could very fucking likely be our chance to export niggers back to Africa. Hear me out

>encourage blacks to escape white persecution by moving to South Africa
>show them that blacks made a prosperous society where housing is cheap
>they begin moving there en masse
>they ooga booga and destroy it like usual
>they can't come back because no welfare money left to get a ticket
>>
>>55449339
What are white liberals like there? I'd think they'd be totally disenfranchised. Are they proponents of the ANC?
>>
>>55449273
Someone once describe South Africa as an "entire country suffering from PTSD" and that caused some outrage but theres a bit of truth in it. Shit like your pic happens and we bitch and moan then the jokes start coming, we mostly just deal with it.

The black majority government basically frame the media as an entire white conspiracy at the beck and call of white business interests who only want to criticize the ANC because they have anti-revolutionary interests and would love to go back to oppressing the black man. This is despite the fact that the major news networks in the country are all state owned, and in fact only one major media company is white majority owned.

The cadre speaking in your pic would refer to this interview as a pointed attack by racist, neo-colonialist forces intent on destroying the lives of black people across the country.
>>
>>55449416
The classic white liberals are now being framed as privileged racists, and the ultra-liberals have been learning all kinds of fun words in universities now that they've been bringing out in the last couple years.

I'm afraid thats possibly your fault America; they didn't start with the "oppressive patriarchy check-your-privilege" shit in a very serious way until the last few years. You've been teaching them the words.
>>
>>55447666
i couldn't help but read this with the most south african accent imaginable
>>
>>55449295
>Europe
>Getting infested with Shitskins.

As much as I love Europe and its culture, I wouldn't want to move there and watch it be destroyed from the inside.
Better the devil you know.

>>55449299
>Can you tell me about the tokoloshe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe

A large percentage of black people prop their beds up with bricks to make it so the tokoloshe cannot get them.
>>
>>55449416
>white liberals
The ones I ecounter are typically university students, and yes they're pro-ANC. The ANC has many factions internally, it's a bloated creature, the libs are usually very familiar with it's internal working, and have individual figures that work in the ANC that they worship. They're without exception from wealthy families, usually families who worked against the apartheid government, and clearly indoctrinated their kids like it's no-one's business. They make excuses for the situation in the country, they have an attitude of genuine pro-SA nationalism (a rarity here except maybe in sport or if it's compartmentalized), and will attack anyone who voices views against SA as outdated ('it's 2015, come on') and unrealistically pessimistic etc. They are scum.
>>
>>55449586
>I'm afraid thats possibly your fault America; they didn't start with the "oppressive patriarchy check-your-privilege" shit in a very serious way until the last few years.

That's probably right.I'd think between the US and traditionally close relationship between SA and UK, those ideas would creep in.
>>
Why don't all of you white south Africans just leave? Go, there's nothing left for you there. It will be a shithole forever now.

Go to a white country. Leave the sinking ship to the negroes
>>
>>55449726
Well part of it is just global American culture, which isn't really your fault. But we had a spate of student protests recently, and a lot of them are finishing the gibberish written on their posters with things like "f.a.m" and "s.m.h." and other assorted niggotry from your country, so it's a bit upsetting.
>>
>>55445654
I lived there for over 10 years, and the reason for coming back here is due to security and danger over there. South Africa is littered with crime, so much that it is the norm to have 8ft walled electric fencing around your house, you don't go out at night, you keep a gun in your car and you never stop at a red light when its dark.
President Zuma is also heavily favouring the blacks, and putting in new laws requiring work spaces to have a certain percentage of the workplace coloured - no matter their qualifications.
The countries gone to shit - don't be fooled by its beauty.
>>
>>55449731
>Why don't all of you white south Africans just leave?
Ever tried leaving an african country to go to a white 1st world country? It's only easy if you're a shitskin, apparently. I'd personally love to move to Canada.
>>
>>55449078
>There definitely is still, culturally and socially, especially if you know about the Boer War and that whole period.
There is really no meaningful animosity to speak of between english and afrikaans south africans anymore. There's a fuckload of jokes and insults thrown back and forth, but its all pretty good natured.

I recently spent 2 weeks in a very afrikaans farming district. Im english, so for 2 weeks while getting drunk every night I had to endure the endless afrikaans taunts about my anglo heritage etc. Gets a bit old after a while but there's no harm in it.
>>
>>55449299

Can anyone enlighten me on this?
>>
>>55449813
I believe you re: Zuma. It just sounds insane. Like people there have to realize that if the entire white population leaves the country goes to shit right? Look at the rest of the continent. Look at every inner city in the US. Does Zuma actually believe it'll get better for the ANC and "the blecks" if all whites left?
>>
>>55449813
> new laws
Affirmative action is not new senpai.

>>55449731
>Go to a white country.
It isn't that easy syrupbro.

>>55450015
>entire white population leaves the country
How do you think that would work? What country would gladly open its borders to 8 million white people?
ITS 2015

;__;
>>
>>55449982
Speaking of which, which south africans here are anglo and which are afrikaner?
>>
If they are 8 million white christian or like-minded people they can come to Greece
>>
>>55450015
Zuma said in a speech the other day that he thinks his political party is more important than the state, and the reasoning he used was that, if it were not for his party, everyone in the country would still be living under oppression and would do so for ever and ever.

He then urged the party to "guide" back any black person that has been "misled" enough to leave the party.

Basically the head of state was showing allegience to something other than the state and was giving his party members orders to deny free political movement.
>>
>>55449984
The tokoloshe is a short, very hairy devil/imp like dude. The myth goes that people can call on him to cause shit for other people, like a curse. He apparently has a huge dick as well.

The older generation of blacks used to be shit scared of him, and would put some bricks under each leg of their bed to protect themselves. Im assuming they put bricks there to raise their bed because then he would be too short to climb up, but Im not entirely sure.
>>
>>55446799
This is bullshit, just some sub-human slav's fantasy.
>>
>>55449731
South Africa isn't tropical or desert like most of africa. It has more of a european/white climate, which is why I think so many white people decided to settle there in the first place.

Personally I'd seek independence.
>>
>>55450236
Anglo
>>
>>55450236
afrikaaner
>>
>>55450236
Anglo, with a bit of Afrikaner mud blood.

>>55449665
>They're without exception from wealthy families, usually families who worked against the apartheid government.

Guess who they are /pol/?

|
|
|>
|
|
|
|
|
>>
>>55450330
fuck what am I saying, anglo. was going to say its difficult to tell when we all writing in english
>>
>>55445654
I've travelled the world, 32 countries, and despite all the bullshit I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Cons
>Crime
>The worst white liberals on the planet
>No political influence at all if you are white
>Terrible driving and road conditions, high accident

Pros
>Low cost of living
>Spacious
>High quality of life for the middle class
>No NWO type system will be possible here. We'll fuck it up and all races are naturally rebellious
>>
>>55450388
Whats funny is how the average black is turning against the Jews recently, Theyre far more in support of Palestinians, and the Jews are wringing their hands about how the blacks they helped free are doing this to them now that they're in charge.
>>
>>55450267
The media here (US) is still so in love with Mandela. At his funeral when the sign language guy got outed as being a fraud, the Today show (one of the biggest most famous morning news programs) showed clips of the same sign language guy at other events. One of them was when Zuma was singing "kill the boer, kill the farmer", but they made no mention that like...the president of a country was singing a song encouraging people to kill different groups in that country.
>>
>>55450467
The only reason why is because Mandela said so. I would bet 80% of the country wouldn't even be able to find Israel on a map.
>>
>>55450499
Zuma hasn't sung that, his song is "Bring me my machine gun".

You are thinking of Comrade Malema, who is head of a batshit insane commie party.
>>
I've been there. Gonubie, specifically. The niggers were actually fun and friendly. Most people have security, like electric fences and guard dogs. Everything is cheaper than America, and I really like the food. Avoid Steers.
>>
>>55445654
Another thing, I moved from the Western Cape to Johannesburg this year.

Crime in Cape Town especially is very bad. I had friends suffer armed robberies in their homes, one of my sisters' friends mom was murdered in front of him in Camps Bay, my car was broken into continuously, I was mugged, Capetonians don't do high walls so you get wall jumpers and yard thefts all the fucking time and large parts of the city are no-go zones.

Cape Town's survival depends on tourism so they bury their high crime rate (highest of any city in SA) and continually push out press releases posing as journalism about how fucking great it is.

Other cities are more honest about crime so people take better precautions in general.
>>
>>55447846
That Rhodesian Ridgeback tho
>>
>>55450643
>Avoid Steers
wat, why would you do that. Steers rib burger GOAT
>>
>>55450747
Steers quality really changes from branch to branch. Some have been shit every time I went, some are almost my GOAT burger places.
>>
>>55450627
You're right, the videos are just mislabeled.

I do want to point out that the news here played this video to show the sign language guy in the vest faking sign language in the past, but they didn't show subtitles and made no reference to what was being said.

https://youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys
>>
When I took my gun course the teacher was from SA. She said she left because of social injustice but I didn't believe her. I think she just said it because any other answer would get her fired.

Or maybe a gun nut from SA really is a liberal. You never know eh.
>>
>>55447846
Why are those people standing outside the gate like that?
>>
File: 1439411585741.png (73 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1439411585741.png
73 KB, 201x226
>>55445654
Stay out of nigger areas and you'll be fine.

Actually, wait, this is true for every country.
>>
>>55451021
"Work boss lady, you give job, me hard worker"

-Repeat
>>
>>55445654
Lived in the fucker for 14 years. 12 in Pretoria, 2 in Cape Town.

Also lived in the US for 8 years.

It's really not that bad. Different rules when it comes to things such as your homes security, for example.

But you can still get a good job, have affordable health insurance, put money into savings every month, and live a relatively safe life.

It does help if you lift though. I'm 6'1 200lbs (184cm 90g), and for good reason.
>>
File: 1446307905383.jpg (80 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1446307905383.jpg
80 KB, 319x475
>>55451188
90 grams? Damn, you're one tough motherfucker.
>>
>>55450643
The vast majority of our nigs aren't bad people at all. The problem with them is as soon as you get them into a group, something in their brain flips and they fuck out.
>>
>>55451220
kek'd

i'll show myself out
>>
There's a lot of saffas moving to Australia. You guys seem alright, if not a bit standoffish and private. You should all come here, help shore up a nationalistic home for the white man.
>>
>>55445654
Kinda shitty, DESU.
>>
>>55451188
1.84 90kg is kinda fat
>>
>>55451403
I can bench 110kg for reps, nigga.

For real. If you wanna be able to walk down the street there in the mid-afternoon/later, all by yourself, and not worry about being robbed, it helps to lift.
>>
>>55450627
Don't listen to that retard. We don't hear one fucking thing about South Africa here. It's like you don't exist.
>>
>>55451644
:(

please don't forget about us. There's only 5 million of us, but we're there. I promise you.
>>
>>55451644
Nope, nothing...
>>
>>55451644
>>
>>55448110
I live near Stellenbosch myself. Interesting to see so many /pol/acks in and around Stellenbosch.
>>
File: invictus_review.jpg (24 KB, 588x300) Image search: [Google]
invictus_review.jpg
24 KB, 588x300
>>55451644
Never mentioned
>>
File: Mandela-New-Yorker-001.jpg (108 KB, 700x956) Image search: [Google]
Mandela-New-Yorker-001.jpg
108 KB, 700x956
>>55451644
at all
>>
>>55448288
Coloureds mostly vote DA(the white party) as far as I know.
>>
>>55451337
That is everywhere. The more that gather the louder they get then at some number, like 20, they will start to cause violence to others around them.
>>
INB4 I haven't been there

Used to swim competitively. Had a friend on my team that moved to the US from South Africa. He's white. Said it is like America, but there's just more of "the bad part of town" when you're white.
>>
>>55448306
>>
A youtube video of an AmRen lecture relating African spoken language limitations to African behaviors is interesting, wonder if anyone has seen it and what you think.
Eg, Africans do not think in terms of the intermediate, and so they do not do maintenance. They'll fix something broken but they won't prevent it from breaking.
>>
>>55451644
Compared to the media wash of SA before apartheid was abolished, the lack of attention SA gets now is telling.
>>
>>55452180
I'm moving to the Strand come march. aylmao
>>
>>55452596
Pretty much all the media here is about how historic/significant the "struggle" was. Nothing about the aftermath.

Also Mugabe and Zimbabwe get similar coverage.
>>
>>55452399
good way of putting it.

its like how the US is generally nice, but you got your detroit michigans? just in south africa, there's a lot more detroit michigans
>>
>>55452744
They can't show the aftermath because it will be the last nail in the coffin of how every country in africa failed catastrophically once whites handed power to blacks.
>>
>>55446799

I decided to go look around Johannesburg with google street view to see if there was any truth to that.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@-26.2048779,28.047413,3a,75y,207.16h,98.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snEYCcxFl4cWi1cbRAGFTyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Seems like it's bullshit. Everything seems to work, nothing abandoned, no walkways between high rises, no armored metal doors on the first floors.

So it's just bullshit.
>>
>>55452880
When that is pointed out to people here, the response is "of course after colonialism those areas were raped and the social hierarchies destroyed". This of course means we still need to donate money to someone somewhere.
>>
>>55453084
The part with repossession of buildings by truckloads of whites is bullshit.

The part about fucking up building on the other hand...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_City_Apartments#Decay
>>
>>55453084
Also Joburg is absolute shit. Lived 1 hour away from the fucker for 8 years, don't think I went there once.
>>
>>55452744
South Africa doesn't have it as bad as Zimbabwe at least. I was in SA during the last election and met a guy from Zim who said that, even though they were invited back to the country to vote as a citizen, nobody was going because they felt like it was a trap.

There's also that book about the woman who used to live there before Mugabe came into power and visited 20 or so years later to find the place completely unrecognizable.

In another thread a while back I remember someone telling a story about how some black Zimbaweans were squatting in an abandoned hotel. The plumbing didn't work so they ended up just shitting and peeing in the elevator shaft. He said the smell was horrid.
>>
>>55453084
I saw a documentary about security companies clearing out illegally occupied buildings in Johannesburg. It's not bullshit m8. It's crazy as fuck down there.
>>
>>55453359
South Africa is to Zimbabwe what the US is to Mexico.
>>
>>55446799
Never seen something so fabulously gay
>>
>>55453488
I'd rather visit a Mexican border town than Zimbabwe.
>>
>>55453359
True, we have not completely collapsed. The issue is that South Africa is in such a fragile position right now where even one inflammatory comment from a politician etc could ignite mass violence etc and there is no coming back from that. Foreign companies are already shitscared to invest in the country because of the instability.
>>
>>55453590
How common is nationalization? Like with mines and other natural resources? There's always a battle in Africa as outside companies want to come in and mine or whatever but the chance of the local government taking over your mine is very real.
>>
File: dark-tower-spire-detail.jpg (334 KB, 468x769) Image search: [Google]
dark-tower-spire-detail.jpg
334 KB, 468x769
>>55453296
How dangerous are Ponte City apartments currently?

http://weburbanist.com/2013/10/30/dark-tower-decay-inside-africas-tallest-apartment-complex/2/

And is the story about the office buildings and niggers using the elevator shafts as a toilet bullshit?
>>
My mother is dating a South African right now. I've been told stories about how their family had to have gates separating rooms in their house for protection. The gates you would see guarding a closed mall store.
>>
>>55453590
When I visited Soweto, they had burned down a KFC in a riot about a week before. You could kind of feel the tension simmering in the air. I remember seeing a piece of graffiti that summed it up nicely: "Fuck the whole world and everyone in it."

I do have a question though, are the rioters and criminals mostly of South African descent? Or are they people who immigrate there illegally to try and get work and occupy the numerous shanty towns?
>>
>>55453296
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_City_Apartments#Decay

Went to look around Ponte City, doesn't look too bad. Lots of US cities are much more ghetto than that.
>>
>>55453700
>niggers using the elevator shafts as a toilet
I'd be surprised if it wasn't true

>How dangerous are Ponte City apartments currently?
I don't know if they're in use by anyone but squatters. Which means I would never consider walking there or going inside, so I can't really say. But if a white man walked into an occupied apartment building in the middle of joburg he'd almost certainly be robbed and killed.

>>55453698
Not common. Protests and chimpouts are, however
>>
>>55453698
Nothing has been nationalised as of yet, and the ANC as a whole seems to know it would be the death of the country if it happened in terms of investment. But there are significant elements within the ANC alliance itself and now from outside as well (the EFF) who constantly call for nationalisation, which creates the atmosphere of uncertainty.
>>
>>55453706
Yup. In Pretoria we had a gate (in our house) separating the bedrooms from the rest of the house.

Most middle class and higher houses have it.
>>
Pretoriafag here....ive been all over the world and despite our feral niggers theres no place like it. Ozfags: lived in Melbourne for a year- beautiful place but always felt like living in a basin of disinfectant...too controlled, too sterile. This is life, man. I feel truly free only in SA. (Have been to Murica too- great place, friendly people, but Id rather have our niggers than yours). Most of our niggers are pretty friendly and as fucked off with the government as we are....they just dont know what to do.
>>
>>55453706
Not particularly common but I've seen it in quite a number of places
>>
>>55453590
How hard is it for a white guy to bang some black booty there? There's a real possibility that I'm going to be sent to kekburg for an internship assignment.
>>
File: safrica6-e1422251799388.jpg (60 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
safrica6-e1422251799388.jpg
60 KB, 600x431
>>55453852
Locals, foreigners get pic related.

>>55453855
Keep in mind that the city is still not the most ghetto part of south africa. It's nothing compared to a proper township
>>
>>55453983
>Not particularly common
Are you sure you lived in SA, m8? I saw it in the majority of houses I've been in.
>>
>>55453930
Yup, Pretoria is where they are from.
>>
>>55453852
Almost exclusively south african descent. By and large the foreign blacks we get coming into the country have a reputation for working hard and being trustworthy (excluding the nigerian coke dealers).
>>
>>55453976
I'd rather have your niggers too. The ones I met and got to know were pretty bro-tier
>>
>>55453885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EIKmmSifqw

>>55453921
Why in papa dindus name would you nationalize? SA government is notoriously bad at running things. What's the point? Just more corrupted greed?
>>
>>55454051
Shit
>>
>>55454101
If you nationalize you can take it for yourself or give it to your family/friends/ruling coalition. Look at Angola, all of this development is going on due to oil, but 90% of the money goes to like 10 people who are all related to the president.
>>
>>55453976
>Most of our niggers are pretty friendly and as fucked off with the government as we are....they just dont know what to do.
Don't know where you are meeting these saintly niggers. I deal with a variety of blacks on a day to day basis, and not all of them are pure evil, but most are animals and even the upper class ones have a thin veneer of civilization only.
>>
>>55453992
ok...ill rise to this bait shitposting cheesefag. very easy. but dont expect to be HIV negative upon your return
>>
>>55454051
Stop the xenophonix breh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQ4LrFIgTM
meeeh meeh mah muh ddu duu gaa gaa
>>
>>55454101
Because didn't you know that white capital owns the mining industry and that white capital is the root of all the black mans ills and that by removing the element of white capital from the only industry keeping south africa afloat will ensure the equal redistribution of wealth amongst the black population
>>
>>55454277
Don't worry m8
I'll wash peepee after the deed.
>>
>>55450236
Portuguese.
>>
File: 1411139255597.gif (768 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1411139255597.gif
768 KB, 500x610
>>55449416
They are the fucking worst on the planet. In America it doesn't take much to deny reality and be a white liberal - you can just move to SWPL town in Oregon or something and never have to ever face the consequences of your beliefs in practice.

In South Africa white liberals are much more in the midst of it all. Even if they don't encounter problems in their personal day to day lives, they consume the media that tells them what is going on.

What do they do?

Increasingly they just parrot US democrat talking points and hate on conservatives. There are so few self-described conservatives in SA that they only have a few targets like Steve Hofmeyer, so they latch onto Republicans in the US etc and hate on them.

They snark, they use sarcasm, they attack anyone who threatens their worldview in any way, they are mostly viciously opposed to Afrikaners in general and the mere prospect of white statehood that occasionally comes up.

Most of it is status and virtue signalling for other white liberals. The few I still maintain contact with have no real black friends, although its quite trendy to bring up the maid's kids or adopt a black kid.

They are everything wrong with white liberals x 6,000,000. There are few things I hate but these cunts are social poison.
>>
File: Zuma-hiv-shower.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Zuma-hiv-shower.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>55454499
just take a shower
>>
File: 1368384545061.jpg (78 KB, 640x782) Image search: [Google]
1368384545061.jpg
78 KB, 640x782
>>55454621
came here to say this. hot showers help.
make sure the water is really hot and you will be fine.
>>
File: 4558.jpg (97 KB, 739x398) Image search: [Google]
4558.jpg
97 KB, 739x398
>>55454621
I fucked an especially nasty slut once when I was drunk. When I came home I sprayed my dick with mr muscle. I didn't know what else to do. I'm clean though.
>>
>>55454621
>>55454317
>>55453976

Are there times where you just think you must be crazy? I mean your president has 10 wives and claims you can shower the AIDS away, everything is corrupt and shit run, it's the rape capital of the fucking world, and the rest of the civilized world (BBC, all American news outlets) are talking about Mandela, or ignoring the INSANE bullshit you see everyday?

Is it crazy to see people online complaining about "rape culture on US campuses" or whatever knowing that you actually are experiencing the rape capital of the world?

Seeing so many people do mental gymnastics to avoid the obvious causes of these problems when it's so blatantly obvious would really wear on me. I mean just seeing it from where I stand is weird, I can't imagine your view.
>>
>>55454789

Plus now you've got that dick sparkle the bitches crave
>>
>>55453700
I live in Ponte. It's really chilled. They've renovated the top few floors and it's filled with white hipsters.
>>
>>55454795
Once I get a house of my own, I'm just gonna get a couple of these guys ( http://users.skynet.be/maklikreg.boerboels/images/berre/boerboel_keuring_2006BERRE.jpg ) make sure my house has good security, maybe also a gun, and continue lifting like an animal.

I mean look at how prosperous private security companies are in SA. It would be stupid of any of us to rely on our government for anything.
>>
>>55453976
That's the funny thing about being a South African. People expect you to be racist, but most whites are sympathetic to most blacks, and vice versa. Most of the time we get on fine.

But there's a small, very vocal, very violent, very fucking stupid bunch of cunts who play off each other at either end of the spectrum. The gibsmedats commie cunts and criminal scum at the bottom end of society, and their white liberal cunt enablers at the top end of society.

Most of the black people you meet here are decent, friendly, good humoured and just want to get on with life.
>>
>>55450445
>>High quality of life for the middle class
Are you not constantly anxious about crime and the potential for a full-scale genocide in the future? How do you manage to enjoy life?

>>55450445
>>No NWO type system will be possible here.
South Africa seems like the model the NWO wants to impose on Europe, except with more docile kaffirs.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (541 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
541 KB, 1024x768
>>55455027
>Most of the black people you meet here are decent, friendly, good humoured and just want to get on with life.
k sure
>>
>>55454795
>Is it crazy to see people online complaining about "rape culture on US campuses"
I know a few survivors of actual traumatic rape, so yes this bugs me. But other attitudes, like leftists bitching about the 1% or thinking they live in poverty when they've never seen what poverty looks like and have no idea of the privilege they have, or bitching about racism when they've never seen both sides of it except on TV. And spitting on police officers actually being able to maintain law and order,

>>55454866
>filled with white hipsters
finally! gentrification for the win
>>
>>55454795
I think South Africans have become somewhat numb to it all actually. We born/grow up/live it everyday and we just get on with it. When another news story breaks about the latest fuckup/violence/corruption etc I think the vast majority of us in essence just shake our heads, maybe utter a few choice comments and then just carry on. It is quite depressing actually in threads like these laying out the problems for foreigners to understand, as it kind of just reminds one how far this country has sunk, and how there doesnt seem to be any way out of the shit.
>>
>>55452743
Fuck bro, I live in Strand. Not kidding.
>>
>>55455066
>Are you not constantly anxious about crime and the potential for a full-scale genocide in the future? How do you manage to enjoy life?

As incompetent as our police are, I doubt they will let this happen.

Black South Africans know just how much the country needs the whites (the money). Look at what happened to Zimbabwe. They don't want that to happen in SA.
>>
>>55455066
There is a limit to how much you can worry about crime. After taking precautions such as security in your home, always being aware in public, etc at some point you have to just get on with life.
>>
>>55455167
>At home
>Don't need a weapon
>Open front door
>Don't need to open another door consisting of metal bars
>Walk the streets
>Only white people
>Go to the supermarket
>Only white people
>Walk back home safely
>>
there are plenty of shit tier white South Africans...real common fucks, roughly the equivalent of rednecks or chavs. its not only a nigger thing. its a gibsmedat mentality
>>
Are there any non-Muslim African countries where a white foreigner can do business without getting extorted, robbed, murdered, or have your shit taken by a dictator?
>>
>>55455307
Ik herken die voel, broer
>>
>>55455360
South Africa is probably your best bet, desu senpai.
>>
>>55453084
That story is a humorous exaggeration you moron. If you were actually South African you would be laughing at how true it is.
>>
>>55455360
I have heard that Namibia and Botswana are pretty good.
>>
>>55455360
Botswana. Namibia.
>>
>>55455307
yes we are jealous. But don't worry my dutchy friend, with the rate the "refugees" are arriving in your country, you too will soon know our feels
>>
>>55455167
I heard there's a saying "Africa Wins Again" anytime something insane happens like some chief won't accept aid because it would prove he's not infallable so his tribe has a famine, people just kind of shrug and say "Africa wins again".
>>
>>55455307
>Walk the streets
>Only white people
Sure netherlands.
>>
>>55453992
Very easy. Use a condom.
>>
>>55455741
No foreigners in my neighbourhood. My neighbourhood is notorious for its blatant racism.
Even spanniards are fair game.
>>
>>55455624
Haven't heard it but I wouldn't doubt it exists desu
>>
>>55455768
>>55455475
>>55455447

I have to run, really enjoyed the Q&A, best of luck to you all. Your present is our future.
>>
>>55455066
>Are you not constantly anxious about crime and the potential for a full-scale genocide in the future? How do you manage to enjoy life?
I don't see a full scale genocide as something that would happen without sudden resource depletion. Most white South Africans live in fortified homes, many blacks would not go along with a genocide.. you couldn't pull a Rwanda here.

I'm not anxious about crime. I just try to be careful and take sensible precautions.

>South Africa seems like the model the NWO wants to impose on Europe
Well, there's not much miscegenation, people pretty much only obey the rules that make sense to them (which means there is quite high personal freedom), and most people do the fuck what they want, how they want, when they want.

Also we don't have a serious kebab problem for some reason.
>>
>>55445654
I would trade 1 South African Kaffir for two US Kaffirs any day of the week. Our blacks are far less intelligent, for more lazy, far more uncivilized and smell like shit. I'm a white student in Cape Town. Today I was taking the train back from University and these two morbidly obese kaffirs sit on opposite side of me and start having a loud conversation with one another while spitting and doing hand gestures while I sit in the middle. Blacks in this country absolutely hate our guts, and we are a minority. If you want to get a good idea of what is going I recommend watching a video Stefan Molyneux did on South Africa. So that you can inform yourself on BEE and whole lot of other shit these kaffirs do in this country. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=-4SS8uyhQnY NB: Cape Colourds are just as bad as kaffirs
>>
I was born in SA but moved when I was young. Should I come back?
>>
>>55455882
Every time I've been in your country the streets looked like some united colors of benetton commercial. Saw more black people there than in northern africa.
>>
>>55455027
Sure thing Sipho. Fuck off kaffir. The only blacks that are decent, friendly and good humoured are the coconuts aka's oreos. If you closed your eyes when they spoke you would think a white person was talking to you. The mass majority are a bunch of uneducated, loud mouthed and uncivilised bunch of baboons.
>>
>>55455360
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana.
>>
>>55456356
If by northern africa you mean morocco, algeria, libya, tunisia, egypt, etc, that would make sense.
>>
>>55456180
Why would you want to come back?
>>
>>55454051
on my old stove i accidentally put the burner on the highest setting instead of turning it off because the knob is a little funky. The grease in the frying pan caught on fire and i did not have anything to put over it so i moved it into the sink, like 3 feet away. a bit of the flame moved up near my fingers for half a second because of the speed of me moving the pan.
I got a horrible blister from it and was scarred for 2-3 weeks.
having pic related happen to you would be the most terrifying thing ever, even if you lived through it would you want to?
>>
>>55455360
Cape Verde. Literally the most civilized blacks you'll ever see. Shame there's only a archipelago full of them
>>
>>55456376
Spoken like a true solipsistic Cape Town cunt.

Protip they're cunts to you because you deserve it. It's not a race thing, you're just a poes.
>>
>>55456521
And in which of those countries can you be white and proud without being constantly bullied?
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.