[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breitbart posts /pol/'s Anti-Immigration video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CTiv_sFWIAAe2-8.jpg large.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CTiv_sFWIAAe2-8.jpg large.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

>‘With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations’, a slick, hard-hitting film about the European migrant crisis is going viral in Europe, already watched at least half a million times.

>Although the 19-minute film may feel like a dispatch from the future, it is cut entirely from recent news reports, police camera footage, and interviews. Kicking off with scenes of a modern car ferry disgorging thousands of illegals into Greece, the film then cuts to dozens of aerial shots of columns of migrants marching north into Europe.

B-but I thought Breitbart was a kike publication...
>>
>>55445484
>B-but I thought Breitbart was a kike publication...

it is but they don't all think the same way, that's a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>55445484

It was anti nog not anti zog, the kikes featured are just a supplementary redpill for those who accepted the primary redpill well and are capable of understanding.
>>
>>55445484
>tfw we Breitbart now

the fire rises
>>
File: smacks lips profusely.jpg (30 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
smacks lips profusely.jpg
30 KB, 317x315
>>55445484

Mudslimes' anti-semitism has forced the right to become a lot more pro-kike

Lesser of two evils, etc.
>>
File: 34233422353423.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
34233422353423.png
377 KB, 498x497
IT IS RISING

IT IS COMING

IT IS HAPPENING

>tfw this describes both the race war and my dick
>>
There are many camps of Jews, just as there are many camps of Europeans. Based Israel recently called out the Holocaust.
>>
>>55445484

Lol in a way it is. Infowars and Breitbart love to get information from here.
>>
>>55445484

Not taking clicks and making money from scare mongering video made by someone else would be stupid and unprofitable, thus very non-Jewish.
>>
>>55445484
have we started the fire?
>>
>>55448550
>Lesser of two evils
Not really desu

>inb4 Ahmed
>>
>>55448842
Frig off Chaim
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.