[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilian Supreme Court rules police can enter homes without a warrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.jpg (247 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
247 KB, 2000x1333
>It is licit for the military police to invade homes, aiming to search for evidence without a warrant, as long as supported by reasons found by agents, being justified the exceptional cases in writing, under penalty of disciplinary punishment, civil or penal. This was the decision of the Supreme Federal Court Assembly this Thursday the 5th.

http://www.breaking-news.ca/breaking-brazilian-supreme-court-rules-police-can-enter-homes-without-a-warrant/
>>
>>55445401

glad im not in that shithole.
>>
>>55445401
Commie superstate incoming.
>>
And their police is know for being one of the most violently brutal in the world. It is completely militarized. Watch this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodyqcxtL4M
>>
Brazil has a government?
>>
>>55446150
/thread
>>
>>55445401
Well since you don't have reading comprehension,

It basically means that the Brazilian police can search and seize without a warrant provided they already have some proof of law breaking.

>being justified
>THE EXCEPTIONAL CASES
>in writing
>under penalty of punishment

What this boils down to, is that (in a perfect world) the Brazilian police do not need to wait for a warrant when they have overwhelming evidence of criminal activity.

Let's imagine a sting op just bought crack from someone on the street,
Now they can just follow this guy to his hidey hole, forcibly enter and get all the evidence, instead of waiting however long it takes.

>muh rights
Again, reading comprehension.
You only have rights when you aren't violating other's rights.
>>
File: rand_1.jpg (66 KB, 540x772) Image search: [Google]
rand_1.jpg
66 KB, 540x772
>>55446567

>being this much of a bootlicker
>>
>>55446661
>bootlicker

If someone was selling my son crack and I knew who and where, I'd be okay with the police not needing to wait 12 hours for a court to approve the warrant.

Get fucked asshole.
>>
>>55446721

>durgs are bad mmmkay?
>>
>>55446761
I thought the CIA's charter explicitly denies the ability to operate on US soil.
>>
>>55445401
Wasn't this already the case?
Without negative rights and the private ownership of firearms, it's a formality for your government to bother spelling this out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.