[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLD PEACE IN LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: shaman.jpg (24 KB, 491x460) Image search: [Google]
shaman.jpg
24 KB, 491x460
Spread the news.
Tell your friends.
>>
The fuck you talkin' about Willis?
>>
Because of the nuke?
>>
>>55445261

back to /fringe/ with you
>>
Is this the Rothschild thing?
>>
did you realease the virus?

all the brown people will be dead in less than 24 hours?

fantastic
>>
>>55445261
EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 498x497
Dafuq
>>
>>55445261

Great, another internet threat by a disturbed white kid that will put 4chan on CNN...
>>
World peace is coming tomorrow my friends.
All we have to do is tell everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 960x667
>>55445261
Tendies will rain down from heaven and we will feast!
>>
>>55445567

fuck off hippy faggot

>muh wurld peaze

violence is humanity's natural state

the orgasm is the physical representation of death, every moan and gasp a reflection of pain and despair, every stroke of the cock, a parody of a violent and brutal murdering.
>>
>>55445761
>humanity's natural state
Nature is what humans are on earth to overcome.

Maybe you haven't heard the news yet, did you know that world peace arrives tomorrow?
>>
>>55445261

Are you drunk?
>>
>>55445689
this guy gets it

by "it" I mean "life"
>>
>>55445841

Humans can't overcome what they are, unless they are no longer Human.

We can't change what we are, but we can create new life that will destroy us and succeed us.

If you aren't brutally dicking a Woman in every orifice she has, drenching her in man juice, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>55445876
Totally gettin "it" bruh!
>>
>>55445941
Well I guess I'm doing it right according to you, but that won't stop peace from coming.
>>
>>55445689
kek senpai baka desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.