[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official "Thank a Veteran" Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: pumptweet3.png (459 KB, 551x569) Image search: [Google]
pumptweet3.png
459 KB, 551x569
How have the U.S. Forces protected your freedom this year anon? What are you thankful for?

I'll start: I'm thankful that our veterans ignore 50% of their sworn duty to defend us against domestic enemies such as communists, liberals, and SJWs.
>>
I thought of another reason to thank a vet:

I appreciate their general stupidity...Too stupid to bother using the internet to realize the people they are serving are Jews, and the people they are hurting are us by stealing massive amounts of our tax dollars.
>>
File: hes right u kno.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
hes right u kno.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>55445109
truth
>>
back to the top.
>>
>>55444917
Thank you veterans guys (yes specifically the guys) for being the most keked faggots in our society. Thank you for 'risking' your lives so Jamal and some screeching white women can tell you white men that you are the root of all evil. Thank you for continuing to defend a country that hates you. Amerikeks.
>>
>>55445109

Yea, I also enjoy their sense of entitlement to having an opinion on fighting even more wars for Jews after serving in some safe, comfy country like Germany or Japan.

The Republic debate last night was telling; people actually want to enforce a no-fly zone and shoot down Russian planes. I just don't understand how the fuck anyone could support that, like what does going to war with Russia of all people buy us?
>>
most vets never saw any combat
For vets of WW1/2 or before, they were "racists" who would absolutely hate what the country is today

Anyways, i'm just not the sorta person to go along with these memes

A couple decades ago all these same people would have been the ones spitting on vets & calling em baby killers
>>
>>55445821

They were racists, but you know what: they were fucking stupid racists.

You're going to destroy Europe, the homeland of your ancestors why? Because a bunch of bankers, media moguls, and Jews told you too?

Fuck the veterans. It's one thing to join the military pre-internet based upon the lies told to you by the Jew media, but in this day and age when it takes all of 5 minutes to get redpilled online?
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the US military and I've coasted by for almost 6 years doing the least amount of work. If the Jews wanted me to serve them, they got a bum deal.
Sorry about you paying my salary though.
>>
>>55446069

I'm not surprised.
>>
File: 1365410265107.gif (3 MB, 332x186) Image search: [Google]
1365410265107.gif
3 MB, 332x186
>>55444917
That's funny because i'm pretty sure they're still defending freedom of speech and that means allowing people to be a raving lunatic.
>>
Only those who have been in combat atleast a couple of times should be eligible to receive the "veteran" title
>>
>>55446166

Give me ONE example of them defending freedom of speech?

Show me one time an armed, uniformed soldier, on active duty, under orders, stopped some SJW, Marxist, or Jew from censoring free speech?

IT HASN'T FUCKING HAPPENED. You are a moron.
>>
>>55446379

Vet here.

This.
>>
I didn't know Westboro baptist church posted on 4chan
>>
File: 1334975553046.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1334975553046.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>55446379
SJW, Marxist, or Jews have just as much right to bitch about life as much as you do about them.
>>
>>55446434
They would fit right in, desu
>>
>>55446434
shut the fug up C.U.C.K.
>>
>>55446379

We've spent trillions of dollars on the U.S. military and they haven't killed a single anti-American domestic communist.

I want to see a fucking battalion overrun one of these marxist indoctrination facilities (colleges) and kill every living soul on campus.

When that happens, then I'll genuinely thank the vets. The beer will be on me.
>>
>>55446537

Yeah, it's not like they try to write laws that abridge freedom of speech or the 2nd amendment.

Hell, I'm surprised the 13th and 19th just to be thorough and stay committed to being hypocritical.
>>
>>55446537
Question Status: Dodged.
>>
>>55446537

No they don't. They are actively trying to destroy this country. They are domestic terrorists and are to be labeled as enemy combatants.
>>
>>55444917
this is TRUE heroism
>>
>>55446379

Freedom of speech doesn't mean what you think it means. Tell me about one time some SJW, Marxist, or Jew censored free speech and I'll tell you why you're retarded.
>>
>>55446641

I answered the question. They have the freedom to speak and now they have the freedom to pay for their speech and ideology with death, because they're traitors.
>>
>>55446597
It's like watching a small kid. Yelling "I HATE YOU" is just part of the job.

BTW your money looks good in my pocket
>>
>>55446664

Read the news every day there nacho supreme.

This entire board blew up yesterday because a mass media professor censured a fucking journalist.

You fucking spic moron. Stay on your side of the border. We don't need your shit DNA polluting our white country any further.
>>
>>55446664

>black guy fired on the news for using the word, "nigger"

What do I win?
>>
>>55446758
*it yelling
>>
>>55446783

goddammit. censored not censured
>>
>>55446783

Give me just any specific example, if there are that many, and I'll tell you why you're a retard.
>>
people who hate the military might as well just come out and say "im a giant coward faggot" because they never say shit unless theyre behind a computer
>>
>>55446854

I just gave you one you retarded beaner.
>>
File: 1446600945796.jpg (2 MB, 1143x1133) Image search: [Google]
1446600945796.jpg
2 MB, 1143x1133
>>55446854

He just gave you a specific example, numbnuts. So did I.
>>
>>55446789

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can say anything you want at any time at any place. He is bound to behave in a certain way at his workplace, if he can't understand that and does something against it, it makes sense that he can be terminated.

>>55446981

>One media professor in the world censored one journalist in the world

I have no idea who are the people involved or the circumstances. Either post a link so I can tell you why you're retarded or stfu.
>>
>grandfather was in a bomber waiting for the order to nuke Russian silo's and Military bases during Cuban Missile Crisis.
I'm more thankful for what he didn't need to do than what he did.
>>
>>55447235

Use Google or read the front page of this board you low tier mental midget. Haha calling people retarded when this is possibly your first day on the internet
>>
>tfw marines 4 years
>tfw got paid to train to kill
>went to a two month course of shooting everday from sunup to sundown
>you paid for that btw
>using gi bill to grab a quick BA in sciences as a 'im not retarded' symbol
>you pay for that too

the best part about it is that when i become the next hilter, im installing a Heinlein-esque democratic system in America where you have to spend at least two years in some sort of civil service (EMT, military, police, firefighters, etc) to be able to vote.

its perfect because it will make the country swing hard right and will get rid of all the retarded marines because the military will be more competitive from all the guys looking to get their vote
>>
>>55447235
>Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can say anything you want at any time at any place. He is bound to behave in a certain way at his workplace, if he can't understand that and does something against it, it makes sense that he can be terminated.
What he said was relevant to the news. As in, protected. He was fired to protect a PC image... and it was unethical because message, the required message, that people need to stop being so hung up on it.

But, hey... profit before honesty in the news, right?
>>
>>55447284

Really your thankful? Do you know how many Jews would have been evaporated in that attack?
>>
>>55447430

Fantastic idea. I love it.
>>
As a veteran with 13 years of service I want to thank YOU 4chins and /pol/ (and the old school /new/). I first discovered 4chan in march 2004 while on FOB Orgun-E in eastern Afghanistan, sitting in the snow and tapping into a very rare wifi signal. Since that day I have seen literally the exact same laughable shit posting memes every single time the military is brought up:

>muh Israel
>muh dying for Jewish overlords
>muh welfare queen
>muh too dumb to go to college
>muh military is all violent criminals
>muh can't get a real job
>muh dey not protecting muh freedumbz from dirt farmers

A couple more I've forgotten. I want to thank you, shit posters, for 11 years of laughs. These are some of the most kek worthy threads, mostly because it's the exact same memes being posted over and over and over, and shit posters think they are really sticking it to us vets when they post it again. I was laughing during each other of my three tours in Afghanistan and my one in Iraq. Of course, it's all idiotic and brainless and no serious, maturr adult (hurr adults on 4chan, amirite) believes any of that nonsense, but it's always hilarious to see children attempting to be edgy trolls and failing miserably. Thanks!!!
>>
>>55447423

I don't browse 24/7 so sorry if I missed one of your cool 'happenings'. You on the other hand claim that there are many instances of censorship, but can't even name one concretely, and just resort to vague shit and insults. I don't know if you know you're wrong, scared of being wrong, or just trolling, but I know for sure that you're the retarded one.

>>55447435

Was he jailed or executed? Was he stopped from spreading his message through other means? Because if that's not the case, he's not being censored, even if they fired him for a political correctness related issue.
>>
>>55447857
>Was he jailed or executed? Was he stopped from spreading his message through other means? Because if that's not the case, he's not being censored, even if they fired him for a political correctness related issue.
>Mexico has literally never read the 1st Amendment.
>>
>>55447722
a true veteran

fanks
>>
Marine ranger here pay your respects faggots
>>
>>55447722
>FOB
>Unrestricted internet.
>Letting you log into a "hate site" (as it was known as at the time of 2004)

Hue heu heuh euehe.
>>
>>55447892

When it says 'freedom of speech' it doesn't mean 'freedom to say anything at anytime and place'. What do you think 'freedom of speech' is?
>>
inb4 faggots cry about stolen valor
>>
File: fag army 4.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
fag army 4.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
US ARMY = FAG ARMY
>>
>>55446379
>give oath swearing to defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic
>there still hasn't been a military coup
>the oath contradicts itself

At first i joined because i was a bright eyed 18 year old who wanted to serve America. Within 2 years I was very harshly disabused of many ideas and notions and began coasting and trying to suck up as much benefit as possible.

I've done my part. Have you?
>>
>>55447235
>Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can say anything you want at any time at any place.
yeah, actually, it is. please stop conflating FoS with the 1st jewmendment or US/EU speech codes
>>
>>55448082
>post photo of a marine
>>
>>55448243

What would happen if you went to an airport and scream that you have a bomb?
>>
File: us fag army.png (339 KB, 620x303) Image search: [Google]
us fag army.png
339 KB, 620x303
>>55448278
>>
>>55448342
>freedom to threaten people with murder = free speech

That's not how this works José.
>>
Thanks for nothing Israeli Mercanaries!
>>
>>55448342
>US/EU speech codes
build le wall mr taco man
>>
>>55447990
This is a true story. WiFi was just becoming a big/affordable thing in 2004 and I smartly brought a wireless router and laptop with wifi with me. The 1SG of the FA battery on my FOB just happened to have a NIPR connection in his CHU, so we worked out a deal where I would hook up my router to his connection and I would be allowed to use it whenever I wanted. He even gave me a coin for it hah.
>>
>>55447990
Also, I came across /b/ in 2004 while searching for funny cat pics.
>>
>>55448082
said the greek, whose entire culture sprang about from homosexual pedophiles. lets talk about boy loving Spartans or Athenians shall we?
>>
File: 1447258464817.jpg (107 KB, 501x443) Image search: [Google]
1447258464817.jpg
107 KB, 501x443
>>55445109
...... My pic would do the talking.
>>
>>55448342
i didnt know the wall build gave breaks
>>
>>55444917
Yeah... i'll thank combat veterans. Not the administrators.
>>
>>55444917
Thanks for fighting in all these banker's "wars" to protect our freedom you welfare queens
>>
File: 20121123-we-are-anonymous.jpg (474 KB, 1600x1225) Image search: [Google]
20121123-we-are-anonymous.jpg
474 KB, 1600x1225
>>55445109

I would like to add to that with these two videos..

These ones are short: 5 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1dOA7Mrl4

This one is long hour or so for intelligently precedent individuals only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
>>
>>55444917
No thanks for being the good goys for the kikes.
>>
>>55446629
I'm curious about these laws that they tried to write.
>>
>>55448469
>>55448476

You can't say that it literally means 'freedom to say anything at anytime and place', but that it doesn't apply to certain circumstances. Then it isn't literal at all, there are circumstances in which you can't say certain things.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that, it just means that you have a right to express your ideas and that the government won't prosecute you or execute you. It doesn't mean that people have to like you, it doesn't mean that your boss can't fire you for saying inappropriate things, it doesn't mean that private institutions won't ban you from expressing your ideas in an environment in which they're not welcome, and it doesn't mean that there won't be social or political consequences imposed by individuals or private institutions. It just guarantees your well being, no matter your ideas, political stance, religion, et cetera.

You guys don't know what it's like living in a place where you can actually be jailed just for following certain ideology, and thus you think that you have it bad and that you're being oppressed whenever you don't like something. What you have is a case of entitlement, special sowflake, and 'muh feels'. You guys are just like Tumblr.
>>
>>55449231
>please stop conflating FoS with the 1st jewmendment or US/EU speech codes
>>
>>55444917
>April 1

It's a prank, right?
>>
>>55449481

Even if they're different things in theory, in practice you are only free to speak within the limitations of the speech codes applied to your circumstances; you can't override the with sheer freedom. They are the same thing, get over it.
>>
File: unnamed (1)_1.jpg (55 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1)_1.jpg
55 KB, 470x313
>>55444917
#ThankyousargentSissy
>>
>>55449723
>>55449723
because we dont have freedom of speech, retard

we dont even follow our first amendment
>>
>>55445820
Buys me a quick ticket off this ride. I'm waiting for Putin to push the button and set this bitch off so I get drafted or something, hell I'll fucking volunteer.
>>
>>55447430
>you paid for that btw
I didn't. I just turned 18 and don't pay taxes. As soon as I leave HS I'm joining the Marines as well. Not for benefits, but for an early grave.
>>
File: lazy.png (561 KB, 962x544) Image search: [Google]
lazy.png
561 KB, 962x544
>>55444917
Some of them are lazy
>>
>>55447956
F
>>
>>55444917
half the military are faggots, I am in the military and I cannot wait to get out

fuck the army
>>
>>55450412
G O O S E
>>
>>55450507
>joining the army
Ayyy lmao
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.