[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So without memeing, does /pol/ think peace is achievable for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: gooy goy.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
gooy goy.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
So without memeing, does /pol/ think peace is achievable for my country and the Palestinians?

I just read this disheartening piece. Are Palestinians really not interested in anything but having their way? Is their culture and sense of morality just completely different from ours?

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-polisar-palestinian-public-opinion-20151112-story.html
>>
No. Both sides have too many extremist assholes in the upper echelons to reasonably consider a peaceful option. But assuming you're jewish atleast you'll come out on top.
>>
>>55444363
>does /pol/ think peace is achievable for my country and the Palestinians?
Nope
>>
>>55444363
Israel and Palestinian ideologies widely differ from one another. Peace may or never come.
>>
You're probably going to get kicked out. What colonial country didn't get it's independence?
>>
>>55444415
But what about back when we had leftists in office? I mean if Rabbin didn't manage to bring about peace, who the fuck can?
>>
>>55444493

You're still an inherently militaristic country. I'm not that much of an expert, but you still had mandatory service under the leftists didn't you?

The problem is to solve the problems with palestine you need to de-escalate your military, but to do that opens you up to attacks from everyone else. Basically whoever is leading the Palestinians needs to submit and work out an agreement with your government, but that would probably lead to them getting fucked harder than they already are, and still there would be dissidents.

Really though all Israel can try to do is rein in your insane zionist settlers and hope that earns some resepct from Palestinians, but it won't. Like i said, too many assholes on both sides for peace.
>>
>>55444363
Stop expanding your borders and bulldozing homes of Palestinians.
I fucking hate mudslimes, but if someone was clearing out my house and the houses of my country folk to erect settlements, I'd take up arms as well.
If you give them back their land and they're still acting up, then just wipe them out.
>>
File: remember the 6 gorillion.gif (9 KB, 511x282) Image search: [Google]
remember the 6 gorillion.gif
9 KB, 511x282
>>55444363
Just wipe each other out. End your own and the rest of the worlds misery.
Also, take some time loosen up and relax while you think about your murder plans to kill the
neo-goyim-cattle-nazi-stormfag palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzUfZ1PlHU
>>
>>55444363
Nope, you're the reason why we can't have peace. Remember those White Phosphorus? Oh and remember that time when you have been doing this for 70+ years now?
>>
>>55444757
I never understood why they were building in the west bank.
>>
>>55445182
I'd like to take the time and meme anyway, because fuck you.

Ironically I came across THIS video and quite frankly, I am becoming more and more red raged of your bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruDM7HmbH0
>>
>>55445260

Literally every topic regarding Israel can be summarized in 4 words.

> Manifest Destiny: Jewish Edition.
>>
>>55445353
did someone forget to tell them you have to wipe out the people youre replacing?
>>
File: 7255276641.jpg (28 KB, 595x397) Image search: [Google]
7255276641.jpg
28 KB, 595x397
No until the occupation ends
>muh bible
>muh 6 million
>Palestine never existed
>>
>>55444363
Ask Samuel, Moshe. What's Samuel say? He knows. Don't fuck around. Just do what needs be done.
>>
>>55444363

Don't know what can happen. You've taken too much clay for a viable two state solution and a one state solution you will be bred out in 60 years. You can't even go full genocide cause muh holocaust.

Best bet, hand back some land, two state solution. Jerusalem is still an issue though. Does the third temple have to be there?
>>
Did anybody else stop reading when he started to imply that Israel was a "country"?
>>
You guys can genocide all the palestinians and other mudslimes for all I care.
>>
>>55444363
Peace will not exist until you Jews stop jewing over the rest of the world. Eventually your jew propaganda will stop working and the whole world will hate you once again, for the moneygrubbing, landgrubbing, society destroying parasites you all are.
>>
>>55444757
>You're still an inherently militaristic country. I'm not that much of an expert, but you still had mandatory service under the leftists didn't you?

Sure but the same is true for like, every other country that has to defend its sovereignty... pretty sure the likes of Finland and Singapore have conscription, it's a circumstantial thing.

The problem is that the Palestinians are just one of our enemies, and in fact probably the weakest of them all. A weakness in our military would really screw us over versus our neighbors or even further. I mean just look at the situation before we acquired nukes, we had a conflict/war on 4 front like every other year.

I think the issue is more of a 'fairness' one, as in, what concessions can we make [land-wise] that would please the Palestinians. The more time passes the more I'm convinced they will not settle for anything.
>>
>>55444363
They're muslims. You should know the answer
>>
>>55444363
I think you'll all die mate not even hate, only the good ones will stay
maybe an exception will stay so courage for u
>>
>>55445910
just nut up and exterminate them

yea, you will lose all international support shortly thereafter and then based iran will exterminate you, but believe me it will be worth it.
>>
>>55446060
> and then based iran will exterminate you

With what lol
>>
>>55445877
Dont say shit like this its cringey.

The west deserves to be fucked by jews, for fuck sakes most westerners beg for their nations downfall. Its simple supply and demand, if we werent such utter faggots, the jews wouldnt produce so much utter faggotry.
>>
>>55446088
with all those WMDs we failed to find
>>
>>55444363
How about you stop building all those settlements for a start? Go back to your UN mandated borders and peace might have a chance. But your leaders don't want peace so that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>55444363
What ever side converts to christianity first will win
>>
>>55445910

You're legitimately Intelligent.
>>
File: 7253310850.jpg (37 KB, 638x648) Image search: [Google]
7253310850.jpg
37 KB, 638x648
>>55445959
Muslims + Christians*
>>
>>55444493
Both sides agreed to kill Rabbin.
>>
>>55446186

this tbqh
>>
>>55444363
Don't you have some houses to bulldoze?
>>
>>55444363

crossing off xes on my calendar until the day of the rope Moishe
>>
>>55444363
Nope never, the Israeli government is a bunch of dick heads but whats the alternative?

Look at what happened to my country when the bleeding heart activists got there way. We all know worse would happen to Israel.

Israel is fine by me, I can drink there, I am not forced to pay respects to any religion and I can fuck girls with no fear of getting murdered by her ten thousand inbred brothers who lust after her.

Israel is better than palestine
>>
>>55444363
>So without memeing, does /pol/ think peace is achievable for my country and the Palestinians?
Without memeing, no.
>>
>>55444363
Go to Madagascar. You can keep all military budget, spend it on science and welfare.
>>
>>55444363
Jews and Muslims need to get the fuck out of Christian land.

Neither of you gypsy fucks should be there.

Take the hint, GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
File: 1428314087487-3.png (214 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428314087487-3.png
214 KB, 499x499
>>55447395
>Christian land.
you mean Orthodox Roman Land
>>
>>55444363
nah
keep on fighting but don't bother bringing in the western world to your fight once you decide to pick a fight on iran
>>
>>55447395
Get out of pagan land m8.
>>
>>55444363
Conditions for peace:
Palestine must recognise Israel as a sovereign Jewish state.
Israel needs to recognise Palestine as a sovereign state.
Palestine needs to have a dignified amount of land.

Nothing unreasonable with the right leadership. Say what you want about the current state of South Africa, leaders of both sides back in the day managed to come to an arrangement. Although it was the wrong arrangement, it still was peaceful.
>>
>>55445612

Yep, I looked off and replied instantaneously because I can't get enough of bullshit spewed by the tons.
>>
>>55447395

Oh for fucks sake, look at the Balfour declaration. We were involved too you know?
>>
>>55444363
Honestly Israel, if you want to survive you just have to do what the leftards have been saying you're doing all along and gas the fucking Paleskikes, take over their land, and don't listen to anyone else's opinion on the matter.
>>
>>55446491
>Some Canadian Paki

Keep crossing, Hakmed, you're going to have to buy a new calendar soon anyway. And when they Day of the Rope does come, we'll send you back to Palestine.
>>
>>55445612
>Things that I don't like aren't real!

God damn Tumblr generation... This is why the West is falling.
>>
No. Jews and moose limbs will never get along.
>>
File: Gandhi_London_1906.jpg (79 KB, 317x441) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi_London_1906.jpg
79 KB, 317x441
>>55444363
At best, you two might get an uneasy truce with a lot of bad blood between you two nations. I might have bought into the meme that islam was a bit more peaceful 60 years ago, but modern radicalism just prevents any form of reconciliation between you two. All it takes to spark another outrage is some muzzie not giving a shit and stabbing someone.

Most likely you two will remain in a low boil. With Kerry´s policy turning out to be a total failure, there will be no outside force left that would care enough about playing the peace-maker between you two.

Perhaps if Putin pulls it off, he could take over that role, but that seems unlikely.

All in all, i think the Muslims could only win this if they generate the next "Gandhi" into the international stage, and you people are clever enough to character-assasinate any mussie among them that might pull it off.

You should just cash in your holo-bux and kill them all tbqh f_am
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 360x270
>>55447470
Based Turk standing up for Orthodox Rome.
>>
File: 1447121141113.png (359 KB, 426x480) Image search: [Google]
1447121141113.png
359 KB, 426x480
Maybe,

If the Jewish people who were occupying due to their belief in a supposed *right* to certain land.

I think the best way to unite the people is to eradicate the primitive tribal culture.

Palestinian Holocaust.
>>
>>55444363
Not in the near future. The two state solution is practically dead thanks the Hamas, and a one state solution is going to be disasterous for the non-dominant ethnic group.
>>
>>55444363
Tbh fuck your country senpai
>>
>>55446060
Pretty sure we got enough nukes to wipe out 99% of Iran's population. (also plenty of subs so 2nd strike ability)
That and Israel also has most well advanced strategic missile defense in the world, the Arrow 2, also working on Arrow 3 with the US.
>>
>>55444363
Sure. Just stop genociding them and you might get them to calm down a bit.
>>
>>55444363
no. you cant be at peace with islam.You either die or they die.
>>
File: 1447140486936.jpg (2 MB, 2305x3116) Image search: [Google]
1447140486936.jpg
2 MB, 2305x3116
>>55444363

no..desu i want to support you guys but your elite fuck our countries up with their media,banking systems and mostly poisoning our kids with narratives they push into acedemia

i hope some one gives gaza a nuke so you can return fire and wipe you both out

not even jokin...you 2 are ruining the world! sthappp
>>
>>55444363
steals a country, ethnically cleanses part of it

wonders why the owners are upset

oy vey, must be anti-semitism
>>
>>55444363
No. There should have been a one-state solution from the beginning, but it's too late for that now. The best thing would be for the Brits to realize they fucked up and reconquer the whole land.
>>
>>55444363
Maybe, you would have to get them to police themselves somehow. And agree to land borders.
>>
>>55446135
who poisoned their minds? they certainly didn't beg for this shit for most of their history

you blame the victim for being poisoned?
>>
File: beat the jews.png (56 KB, 250x344) Image search: [Google]
beat the jews.png
56 KB, 250x344
>>55447395
we must beat the kikes the fuck out.
>>
>>55449690
Elitist Jews played a part, so did Goy leftards. But the proximal cause, imo, is not conspirasee, but the simple fact that we had it too good for too long, got soft, and forgot how to stand up for what's ours.
>>
>>55449444
no you don't.
>>
>implying Israel doens't prosper from current situation

They're just fine. A few occasional bottle rockets are no worry for them as long as there is no sovereign Palestinian territory.
>>
>>55449715
As a Jew I'm okay with this plan. Christianity is a religion of decency and you can convert the Israelis while you're there. Anything but Shitslam.
>>
>>55446088
aren't you guys always claiming iran is like literally an hour away from having a deliverable bomb?

anyway, please just murder all the muzzies already, no one cares except disingenous arabs (who don't even want them in their own countries) and their useful idiot shitlib supporters.

and it'll be the fastest solution to peace
>>
I fully support the complete annexation of Palestine and the subsequent genocide of the Palestinian """""people"""""
>>
>>55444363
its only possible if every jew moves to israel. that way it will be a real country with palestinians as a minority with full citizen rights.

because jews in the west are a bunch of cheap greedy subhumans who would rather parasite developed nations instead of building and improving their own state

>captcha trains
>it will not happen
>>
>>55444363
Not at all, your best bet is to cut off the cancerous muslim bits so you can keep your coutnry mostly Jewish, and restrict further immigration thus giving the West incentive to do so as well (but keep the Golan Heights, because they provide you with strategic defense against Syria). This means cut off the west bank, Gaza, etc. (but keep Jerusalem just to keep mudslimes angry lol) so that way there are less mudslimes in Israel proper and they can no longer influence politics as much.

And make sure to put the new so called Palestinians in the the Rain Shadow, so that way their country is poor and dehydrated as fuck lol.
>>
>>55444363

FUCK ISRAEL

>>55449818

i support the genocide of all brits who allowed europe to get completely fucking C uck'd.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>55444363

Anyone who supports Israel is anti-white and anti-european. There's no debate, if you support zionist kike scum, you are anti-white.
>>
File: Israeliscum.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
Israeliscum.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>55444363
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (827 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
827 KB, 1000x1091
>>55444363

>inb4 kikes and shills start posting paid white models who pose as IDF soldiers

Pic related, real kikes.
>>
>>55450094
>>55450130
>>55450164
I'm admiring those sources
>>
>>55450094
>>55450130
>>55450164

What if you think that Israel is simply perfect as a place to house the Jews?

You can support Israel without liking Jews. The alternative being that Europe should have a massive Jewish population again.
>>
Peace is possible for all in the ME if Mossad stops doing false flag attacks.
>>
>>55444363
Of course it is, but politics gets in the way
>>
>>55450094
so you want the jews live in your country as the most privileged minority?
>>
>>55444363
Nope.

Are Palestinians really not interested in anything but having their way?
Yep

>Is their culture and sense of morality just completely different from ours?
Nope.
>>
>>55444363

There is no point for peace. Just keep walling them in and let them declare a state so when they attack you can just declare war and occupy the buffer zone.
>>
>>55449444
If Israel utilized nuclear weapons, overnight any pity for the "holocaust" would disappear. This would put jewish people in a precarious position considering how they behave in other peoples countries.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.