[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dindu cops shoot autistic kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dindus.jpg (56 KB, 970x635) Image search: [Google]
dindus.jpg
56 KB, 970x635
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/louisiana-police-arrest-officers-boys-shooting-death-35037587

>Three days after a 6-year-old autistic boy was killed and his father wounded when marshals opened fire on their vehicle in a Louisiana town, authorities have arrested two of the four officers involved in the shooting, the head of the state police announced Friday.

>Col. Mike Edmonson, in a late-night press conference, gave few details of what exactly unfolded Tuesday night that led authorities to arrest the officers. But he made his disgust clear.

>Speaking of the body camera footage that was recovered from the officers, he said: "It is the most disturbing thing I've seen, and I will leave it at that."

>Six-year-old Jeremy Mardis was shot and killed and his father, Chris Few, was wounded when officers opened fire on their vehicle on Tuesday night in the central Louisiana town of Marksville.
>>
Was the kid white? Where are the riots? #whitelivesmatter
>>
One less shitposter
>>
>>55444386
Yeah
>>
>>55444347
When are we going to get info on the events leading up to the shooting?
>>
>>55444535
They pulled over the dad shot him and then shot the kid.
>>
>>55444347
I guess both will have a lot of fun in jail.

Cops+Child Killers - i guess after the first week, they dont need any lube for a colonoscopy - just like a damn train tunnel....shoo shooooooo
>>
OY VEY FOCUS ON THE RACIST COLLEGE KID
>>
>>55444347
If blacks rioting is called a chimpout
what's a white riot called?

>>55444386
does anybody actually have a twitter and follow people?
>for superficial materialistic attentionwhore narcissists
>>
>>55444647
Things are rarely that simple.
>>
>>55444776
Watch the body camera video.
>>
>>55444535

I don't know but are you expecting to find some info that would justify the murder of a six year old kid?
>>
>>55444875
Trying to find it

>>55444895
Piers pls go.
>>
desu the father just had the luckiest break of his life

think about it, that little autistic shit is dead (he would have probably been a burden on his parents all his life)
he can divorce his wife (if he's married) because of "muh trauma" and get a newer model
the state will give him a nice pile of cash for all the troubles caused
AND thanks to him 2 dindu kidkilling cops are going to get buttraepd in jail

I call this a win win situation
>>
>>55444386
We're not apes.
>>
>>55444386
>black cops
they got arrested immediately. I think you're playing dumb, but yeah, they arrested these nigga-cops within hours, which is exactly what blacks want in all these cases. The riots have always been about letting honkey cops go without any charges, now we see the reverse and of course all of a sudden all that BlueLivesMatter shit is out the window and honkeys think dirty cops are a thing now.

nice parrot post though. You are not smart enough to be on /pol/ friend.
>>
>>55444748
>what's a white riot called?
a pumpkinfest
>>
>>55444875
Anywhere I can find it? Not seeing it
>>
File: police Cams For Cops-01.jpg (80 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
police Cams For Cops-01.jpg
80 KB, 540x540
>>55444776
>Things are rarely that simple.

Indeed, according to other articles;

The cops saw the dad and mom in a argument outside a bar.
The cops claim the dad committed "domestic abuse" on the mom.
Somehow this turned into a car chase.
The dad was corned in a dead-end street.
The dad seems to have been surrendering when the cops opened fire.
The kid was shot 5 times in the head and chest.
Clearly the cops were targeting the kid also.
Apparently one of the cops knows the dad somehow.
The assistant prosecutor recused himself, as he knows one of the cops somehow.
All this shit was caught on body cams the cops were wearing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.