[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never visited Europe before >tfw you will never see a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Europe blank.png (56 KB, 1312x1024) Image search: [Google]
Europe blank.png
56 KB, 1312x1024
>never visited Europe before
>tfw you will never see a kebab-free Europe with your own eyes

Does anyone else know this feel? I at least wanted to visit Italy before I died. Too bad it is being ruined by kebab.
>>
>>55443154
It always seems...somehow more authentic and fun than it ever actually is. Rome is amazingly crowded and dirty, Florence is full of Arab scum and even native Italians have been driven to such poverty they are begging, and Milan is the world capital of the SJW. The place where they tried to bang up Amanda Knox when they already had a Jibaboo driver from Ghana behind bars. I'm assuming you're a White guy in nippon or using a proxy. If you're a nip, please don't come.
>>
>>55443154
Portugal's country side is a great place to visit, many old places, like 1500+ years old that are very beautiful and kebab free.
>>
File: tfw .jpg (73 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
tfw .jpg
73 KB, 500x484
I have never seen a kebab-free France and I'll most likely never see it.
>>
>>55443154

Last time I visited Italy it seemed pretty "white". The only time I took note of any middle eastern was outside the central train station in Rome, there were a shit ton of Syrians or maybe Egyptians. Pretty sure they were some kind of sex workers.

If you think Italy is destroyed you should see France, they should rename France Namibia 2.0
>>
>>55444365
>tfw I saw kebab free france when I was a child
>tfw I will never see kebab free Europe ever again

>>55446128
>Italy talking about Italy
>>
>>55446185
How old are you ?
>>
>>55443154
Come to Slovenia, literally shitskin free. The most foreigns I see are literally Chinks and you guys that are visiting most popular spots.
>>
>>55443154
>Does anyone else know this feel?
Yes. It's depressing, isn't it? Like watching genocide in real time.
>>
>>55446240
When were you last in Ljubljana?
I go shopping and I see 6 hijabs on the way.
A year or two ago I'd only see one a year.
>>
>>55446476
Capital cities are always a cesspit, m8. My country is also nigger-free aside from Prague.
>>
>>55446612
They spread from there, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x115
>>55443154
>>
>>55446476
Well I saw two muslims while heading to uni, but the countryside where the most tourists are is free from scum. Thank the fuck christ I only see Ljubljana a few days in a week.
>>
>>55443314
>Rome is amazingly crowded and dirty
True, Rome is poorly managed
>Florence is full of Arab scum and even native Italians have been driven to such poverty they are begging
Those are gypsies
>and Milan is the world capital of the SJW
Seriously? Literally every single city in canada or sweden is 100 times more sjw than them and they're one of the regions that consistently elects Lega Nord
>The place where they tried to bang up Amanda Knox when they already had a Jibaboo driver from Ghana behind bars.
Are you still talking about Milan? Because that happened in Perugia which is much souther and accordingly poorly managed... and she was found not guilty so i don't see the problem
>>
>>55446712
Not when they know they'll be hated everywhere else.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.