[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Jeb won the debate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jeb-bush-01-800.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-01-800.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Jeb won the debate?
What a comeback. He was almost forgotten by the media, and now he comes back, like a phoenix.
>>
>>55443094
He came back like a bean burrito.

You knew he was there, he was certainly doing more than before, but still not good and definitely not going anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 411x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 411x358
What an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>55443094

You misspelled Rand.
>>
His campaign must look like the Phantom Menace behind the scenes movie. He probably keeps going on and on about how people just need to see his personality and hear his message while everybody else is looking at each other uncomfortably because he obviously will never have any chance.
>>
>>55443094
I assume or at least hope you're trolling. 2 bushes brough us to the BRINK of WW 3, but didn't take us write all the way. So let's give a third one a chance. We may as well have a monarchy in this nation at this point. Between Clinton and Bush, really not sure whose worse. Well, Clinton is probably worse bc that cocksucker is an arch-criminal, but bush eats taco-flavored pussy and we expect HIM to stop our invasion? We're fucked. At least the mexicans are a bit more tame than the Arabs.
>>
I missed the debate because of Fallout 4. The previous one was the most boring debate I have ever seen.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>55443094
Ever single time he spoke, he tried to tell the audience what the thought Hillary Clinton would do. Is he actually running himself?
>>
>>55443667

Best one yet if you like politics. You really got to see their positions.
>>
>>55443667
It was a Fox hug-box. They made speeches, and nobody questioned whether their records matched up to anything they claimed or promised. Everyone went way over time, and nobody prevented it. They just basically got several opportunities to make the same speeches they make everywhere they go. It was a waste of time.
>>
>>55443741
He's trying to set himself up for the electibility meme. I hope people won't fall for it for a third time.
>>
>>55443094

Why is it every time I see him smile I want to punch him in the face?
>>
File: 14472557364539.jpg (399 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
14472557364539.jpg
399 KB, 1100x619
>>55443094

Jeb is love Jeb is life
>>
>>55443667
Rand Paul came back by stumping Trump on TPP and Rubio on military spending, Paul and trump tag teamed Bush and fiorina on Syria, kasich lost by being strange.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.