[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Governments are a lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: government-tenders-1024x987.png (227 KB, 1024x987) Image search: [Google]
government-tenders-1024x987.png
227 KB, 1024x987
Every politician is corrupted, restrained or apathetic worldwide.

Nothing drastic is being done and it all based on personal agendas and fundings.

Human beings aren't evolutionary meant to live in massive populated areas and the very existence of countries was initially to dismantle family clans.

As a Centrist I find both Left and Right to be wrong, destructive and inhumane regarding the lives of millions & billions, each restricted by liberal social norms, religion & status quos.

How do you coop with this reality? I've been thinking about this for the last couple of years and I have zero faith in governments.

What do you think of this?
>>
>>55442971
Welcome to the Libertarian Party.
>>
>>55442971
>what do I think

Anon, you spouted nothing but empty generalizations. To which only pander to the interpretation of how the reader perceives what you are saying. Get specific.

What specifically makes you irritated about the left same as the right? Where nations meant to dismantle family clans or was it to just unify a group of people for greater purpose and control?
>>
>>55443153
>he still thinks the plebs will start thinking for themselves

Minarchism is probably the best alternative if you seek as much economic freedom as possible, people are too stupid to properly look after themselves when left completely unattended
>>
>>55442971
I really hope you that an aristocrat and a monarch are different things from politicians. The latter is disgusting and the ones you should hate. A real centrist knows that democracy is a sham.
>>
File: 144435674795.jpg (20 KB, 552x367) Image search: [Google]
144435674795.jpg
20 KB, 552x367
>>55442971
>Governments are a lie

We need ayy lmaos living in 2nd or 3rd type civilizations to give hoomans protips how to run governments.
>>
>>55443185

Sorry, I was thinking out loud without going into detail.

What specifically annoys me is the fact that governments exist in their current form. There is no greater purpose for a nation and there are no acts for the greater good.

We have too many people living together, we have too many people suffering as a result of governments.

Left, Right - all parties are fake in terms of change. They want to maintain their position as powerful politicians, they want their personal agenda to exist. Each government and its opposition places sticks in each others wheels, and what we get is a dumbed-down version of progress, if at all.

Humanity isn't meant to live like this, what happened to the clans of 100 individuals? It is a lie to claim people are willing to die for a fictional concept such as a nation, to die for old politicians who they never met or vote for.

We are living 1984 for a while now, it's called a Government.
>>
>>55443440
Nothing's wrong with da gubmint

What's wrong is liberal democracy
>>
>>55443299
Minarchism doesn't sound bad at all, that would be the most suitable choice for a government rather than what we have today.
Again, I have my doubts this will work in highly populated areas with millions.

>>55443434
I'm not saying we should become like India or worse. Governments don't have to be the way the way, corrupted and restrained.
>>
File: Type 2.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Type 2.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>55443577
Memes aside, what I'm trying to say is we need extraterrestrial interventionism or we may destroy ourselves. We are barely a type 1 civilization, a planetary civilization. A type 2 civilization consume so much energy they are taking it from their own star. A type 3 civilization is galactic. They have the knowledge how to run government properly, they've managed to reach that level of society. They are basically living in utopias.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/forget-water-on-mars-astronomers-may-have-just-found-giant-alien-megastructures-orbiting-a-star-near-a6693886.html
>>
>>55443890

As much as I enjoy extraterrestrial material, I don't believe we'll meet them in our life time, thus irrelevant.

We are almost a type 1 civ, we're lacking a one world government for it to be complete.

I think the future is unknown, but leaning towards a dystopia. It's either 1984 or Fallout.
>>
>>55443527
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>55442971
Read Ernst Hunger if you haven't already.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWLBOyEv6o
>>
>>55444217
Ernst Junger l mean
>>
>>55444111
Transition from 0 to 1 is very dangerous even. The reason why we don't meet many extraterrestrials is because they are most likely 0. Scientists believe many type 0 civilizations destroyed themselves before reaching to 1.
>>
>>55444291

Yes, I'm aware of Fermi's paradox. I doubt we will make it. Was I right about the requirement? Do we need a world government for Type 1?

>>55444261
A WW1 veteran? What am I supposed to look for exactly?

>>55444254
You got it right.
>>
>>55444427
Yes, the things are now in the world, with religions and ideologies vastly differ from one another we may never make it.
>>
>>55444427
Yes. His books. He writes about this stuff. You'll like it!
>>
OP completely agreed. I just want to die desu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.