[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Complete the sentence: "Saying you're not racist because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1439611533746.jpg (23 KB, 552x410) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439611533746.jpg
23 KB, 552x410
Complete the sentence: "Saying you're not racist because you have a black friend is like saying _____"
>>
...you're not abelist because you're a paraplegic
>>
>I have black friends, how the fuck can I be a racist?
>LALALALALA I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG RACIST!!!

Why are SJWs so fucking stupid?
>>
>>55442442
...your not strait because you have aids
>>
File: 1430525768469.png (933 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
1430525768469.png
933 KB, 1024x686
>>55442442
...What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little immigrant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in National Sovereignty, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret deportation raids in Bradford and Luton, and I have over 300 confirmed Haraams. I am trained in independence warfare and I’m the top oppressor in the entire white british supremacy. You are nothing to me but just another liberal. I will wipe you the fuck out with racial prejudice of the likes of which has never been seen before in immigration rehabilitation centres, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with promoting equality to me over the Internet?
Think again, EU fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of White Men and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some colonising, maggot. The governance system that persecutes the pathetic little thing you call your racial equality. You’re fucking enslaved, kid.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can deny you British Nationality in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my British Constitution. Not only am I extensively trained in monarchist combat, but I have access to the entire nuclear arsenal of the Trident defense program and I will use it to its full extent to prevent your miserable ass off ever staying in the EU, you little minority. If only you could have known what unholy victimization your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your globalist tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn progressive. I will shit UKIP all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting fucking deported, kiddo.
>>
>>55442442
you're not a walking biohazard because you chose to "free bleed".
>>
>>55442442

>is like saying that racism is a bad thing
>>
>>55442442
...you have white privilege.
>>
>>55442442
marbles can't be green while holding a green marble
>>
>>55442442
>"Saying you're not racist because you have a black friend is like saying you have to be 18 or older to browse 4chan and I should go back to reddit"

Shit, OP, so long. Be sure to visit us again when you've matured and become a legal adult.
>>
>>55442623
but what if the green marble really believes it was born a yellow marble and wants to trans?
>>
>>55442562
Designated
>>
You're not a woman if you weren't born with a vagina.
>>
File: IMG_20151108_160542.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_160542.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55442442
Um I CAN'T be racist, my cats black.
>>
>>55442442
Nigger
>>
...you're not racist because you're black.
>>
...OP is a massive faggot
>>
JUST
>>
>>55442773
Kek, I bet you own a colored TV too!
>>
>>55442442
I'm racist because I grew up in black schools and only had black friends.

Your move ivory tower liberal.
>>
File: i happen to be an expert.jpg (258 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
i happen to be an expert.jpg
258 KB, 480x640
>>55442442

...you've lost the argument because you've gone on the defensive.

When somebody calls you a racist, ignore it and continue the discussion. If you start denying that you're racist, then you'll spend the rest of the conversation trying to justify yourself, and you'll eventually lose. It's why intellectually weak people call others racist, to shut them up and try and shortcut a "win".
>>
>>55442442
>I'm not racist I hate everyone but some more than others

>442442
WITNESSED
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.