[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
0,5% incoming >EUROPE IS DEAD >white man rapes and killes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
0,5% incoming
>EUROPE IS DEAD

>white man rapes and killes
>nobody cares
>migrant rapes and killes
>GENOCIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE

>thousands of good migrants
>nobody cares
>few idiots screaming about jihad
>RACE WAR WHEN

>don't care about own culture and religion
>get mad when another culture comes to country
>>
>>55442415
/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>55442415
Already saw that shitpost today.
>>
>>55442497
I copy/pasted it from a Russian poster, so what? It's the truth.
>>
>>55442497
Also, why does your country copy Slovenia's flag? You stole it, just removed the emblem!
>>
>>55442542
Like it was me personally who stole your flag. :] I dont know, man.
>>
>>55442415
>thousands of good migrants
>millions of violent sandniggers

Pick two
>>
File: 1446433874484.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1446433874484.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>55442415
>>white man rapes and killes
>>
>>55442518
>don't care about own culture and religion
Well, this is true. Doubt about others.
>>
>passionately hates fags and degenerates
>suddenly starts to care about them when they see how Muslim societies deal with them

This one is very funny desu
>>
>>55442415
can you shill any harder you fucking kek?
>>
>>55442697
This one always fucks me up.
>>
>>55442697
>/pol/ starts caring about fags
Have you and I been browsing the same board?
>>
>>55442415
Maybe if the immigrants were invading with fancy laser guns and plasma rifles...
>>
>>55442697
I care that we start treating them the same
>>
>>55442655
You think culture is just music, architecture and holidays? Its how a person sees himself, his family, his neighbor and his state authority as well and this is what makes us incompatible with muslims.
>>
>>55442946
Hmm. Actually, you right.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.