[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A /pol/ video?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
So, I found this great video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Who of you brilliant fuckers made that video?
>>
gex. spread it
>>
>>55442259
So this is his new official channel?
>>
Props to the guy who made it, but I'd say putting pol's name to it with a logo like that was probably a terrible idea. Fortunately it only flashes for half a second but if that video manages to go viral, expect a shitstorm.
>>
>>55442428
Well, it got over 200k views in 2 days. But we shouldn't act like /pol/ is some secret underground club. It could get us some good new people.
>>
His balls are very big. Really!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs
>>
>>55442139
>Who of you brilliant fuckers made that video?
What I heard some german guy, pretty awesome.
>>
What is the music in the beginning?
>>
#nomoremigrants
>>
>>55442139
>Who of you brilliant fuckers
You made it yourself retard. Do you have Alzheimer?
>>
>>55442536
I really hope so, but I've never doubted 4chan's resistance to censorship and moderation as much as I do now. Jap moot seems alright, but if this video gets several million views and media reports exposing the sauce I think the best we could hope for is /pol/ just being deleted.

>>55443105
It was? Noice.
>>
>>55443211
Perturbator is the artist. Synth wave stuff. Not sure which song or album, but look him up, good shit.
>>
>>55442139
It was 8gags
>>
>>55443105
/cripplepol/
That video did not come from here
>>
>>55444889
Huh, I thought WE were the cool guys.
>>
>>55442139
>>55442259
>>55442420
>>55442428
>>55442536
>tfw Muslim watching this....

Why is Europe allowing this to happen? I'm mostly pissed because I had to get a PHD and luckily I qualify for a EB-1 Visa (individuals with 'extraordinary' ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics) and these fuckers just roll into Europe with no intention of working.

Not only are you guys ruining your own nation, but you're also killing the interest of people like me who want to make your countries better and assimilate (religion is something that should only happen behind closed doors).

You're literally letting in our countries shithead, uneducated masses into your country. For what purpose??

Seriously guys, close your borders and only let the talented and educated in.
>>
File: 13959665662479_f.jpg (45 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
13959665662479_f.jpg
45 KB, 373x500
>>55445014
You really came to the wrong people with your appeal. Try the media, politicians, tumblr or just the masses themselves, they are the ones who you/we have to convince.

But if you ask me, the fight is already lost. RIP Europe. Hopefully it will at least bring some bloodshed when we are about to go down.
>>
>>55445142
The sad part is that you CANNOT fix these people. You might be able to fix their kids if they're young enough but their parents are literally bottom tier, illiterate, fuckwads.

Most of the "Muslims" can't even read the Quran. The can tell you the words but they can't tell you what they mean. You can literally tell them "Hey this passage says "rape and murder your 3rd born if it's a female"" and if your beard is long enough those dipshits will listen to you.

I try to let people know the difference between people from the Middle East like me and the migrants but Americans cannot fathom how bad it is since they have nothing comparable.
>>
>>55445014

>Why is Europe allowing this to happen?

50-60 years of Marxist/Communistic influences, media bias & general individualism. We vote for who is popular instead of who is the brightest, so naturally when we have a crisis and our leaders need to react, things start going very poorly
>>
>>55445503
It's a good thing you guys have that 2nd amendment right?
>>
Great vid but the /pol/ name drop is pretty cringeworthy to be quite honest with you family.
>>
File: Have some fun unload your gun.jpg (93 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
Have some fun unload your gun.jpg
93 KB, 819x614
>>55445603
Good thing they aren't actively disarming their citizens either.
>>
>>55442139
Pretty badass. Grudging respect for the nigger that made this over at wheelchairchan.
>>
>>55442139
Brilliant
Reminds me of good /pol/ not this progressive pc shit that flows out of the gutters today.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.