[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw They Are Still Worshiping Based Titus Flavius in 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 9973502_orig.jpg (44 KB, 324x453) Image search: [Google]
9973502_orig.jpg
44 KB, 324x453
In the Dead Sea Scrolls the Jews are a violent and xenophobic that want all invaders out of their territory. The Christ (Means Messiah in Hebrew) is a bloodthirsty conqueror. There are massive wars in Judea between Romans and Messianic Jews.

All of a sudden a peace loving faggot appears out of nowhere in a war zone (no mention of war zone tho) Turn the other cheek faggot wants to legitimize Roman authority in Judea. Weird.

B-but Anon there is evidence of Jesus through Roman historians! Which historians faggot?
F-flavius Josephus. Lmao Mftw. A Jew who got adopted into the Flavian dynasty and became court historian. Named Titus Flavius the Messiah, a conqueror who emerged from Palestine to rule the world. His father Vepsanian was considered a god in the Imperial Cult. Titus was the son of god, and his arrival into the Holy Land would result in the destruction of Gallilei, The Temple is destroyed and Jerusalem is encircled with a wall. That's what happens in the Jesus second coming prophecy. Josephus ofcourse moved the fictional character history back to the Judeo-Claudian timeline to blame their dynastic enemies. This is so fucking obvious /pol/.
>>
>muh Joseph Atwill
>muh fake moon landings
>muh Roswell

Just another conspiracy theory, nothing to see here
>>
>>55442105

And a bunch of cave dwelling goat fuckers pulled off 9/11 too.

Good goy, Go light a candle.
>>
File: Arch_of_titus_2.jpg (661 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Arch_of_titus_2.jpg
661 KB, 1600x1200
>>55442028
>Titus was the son of god, and his arrival into the Holy Land would result in the destruction of Gallilei,

One thing is certain: Titus was a God among men and Jesus was not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
>>
File: Makkah-Clock-Royal-Tower-Hotel.jpg (981 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Makkah-Clock-Royal-Tower-Hotel.jpg
981 KB, 1920x1080
>>55442256
>And a bunch of cave dwelling goat fuckers pulled off 9/11 too.

Bin Laden is the son of the Royal Builder of Saudi Arabia dude... This clock tower/hotel was built by Bin Laden's father's company - The Saudi Bin Laden Group...

"Cave dwelling goat fuckers"

idiot...
>>
>>55442445

He planned it in a cave apparently.

They also raided his compound and found a bunch of conspiracy literature dealing with 9/11. If he did 9/11 why would he be reading books about who did 9/11.
>>
File: KingdomTower.jpg (28 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
KingdomTower.jpg
28 KB, 960x540
>>55442256
>And a bunch of cave dwelling goat fuckers pulled off 9/11 too.
>Good goy, Go light a candle.

The only good goy around here is the idiot who doesn't seem to understand that Osama Bin Laden was second only to Saudi Princes in Saudi Hierarchy...

Here's another building being built by the Binladen group and financed by News Corp part-owner Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia....
>>
Everything you say is right; the Essenes were a Messianic Jewish sect who lived at Qumran; their "War Scroll" shows just what the Palestinian Jews at that time wanted and what they expected out of a Messiah.

Then you shit the bed with that "Rome invented Jesus" crap theory.

The pacifist Jesus is a propaganda invention of Hellenized Jews, not the Romans.

It's exactly like the New York Times or Washington Post today; Westernized Jews bullshit and shill for their cousins who live in Israel who are violent racist supremacists. The Hellenized Jews shilled for their cousins in Palestine by pushing a narrative that the Messianic violent uprising leader they followed was really a friendly, sweet, innocent, pacifistic wandering philosopher-rabbi and faith healer who loved everyone.
>>
>>55442608

So his brothers are heavily involved in the Saudi construction industry, which makes Bin-Laden an expert in demolishing sky-scraper like structures?
>>
>>55442591
>He planned it in a cave apparently.
>They also raided his compound and found a bunch of conspiracy literature dealing with 9/11. If he did 9/11 why would he be reading books about who did 9/11.

Well, yeah, "hijack plane, fly into building" really is a masterstroke of genius requiring some sort of advanced high-tech think tank...
>>
>>55442698

All the Hellenized Jews at the time where cuked by the Roman establishment,
>>
>>55442746

And trained the pilots in the US, wait for NORAD to go on Drills in the North among other things.
>>
File: 777.png (1 MB, 800x859) Image search: [Google]
777.png
1 MB, 800x859
>>55442812
>And trained the pilots in the US, wait for NORAD to go on Drills in the North among other things.

Dude, I could pilot an airliner into a building and I've never flown a plane in my life - it's not rocket science.

Sure, it might have been a little harder to learn back with 2001 flight simulator tech - but not that much harder. I learned the principles of flight as a little kid playing Microsoft flight sim.

Passenger airliners basically fly themselves, you just have to enter the right numbers and the plane goes to that place.
>>
>>55443566

> Dude, I could pilot an airliner into a building and I've never flown a plane in my life - it's not rocket science.

FFs.

No you couldn't. Professional pilots said that it would be almost impossible to maneuver a plane at that speed into turning at such an angle. It would have had to have been a professional with years of experience.
>>
>>55443743
>No you couldn't. Professional pilots said that it would be almost impossible to maneuver a plane at that speed into turning at such an angle.

Idiot. All the ailerons (on Boeings) are controlled by hydraulics - you don't need some magic skill to turn the plane.
>>
>>55443841
Good luck doing that without crashing, idiot.
>>
>>55443841

Are you seriously this much of a dumb faggot?

Although human control of UA 175 cannot be ruled out, small margins for error are evident in the number of available degrees of
bank that could generate impact with WTC 2 via a constant radius turn from approximately 1.5 miles distant. An error of 5
degrees of bank left or right seems largely indiscernible to an observer, but would generate substantial distances from a given
target. To achieve impact via a mile-long plus constant radius banked turn, within an acceptable margin of error would seem to
be a substantial challenge to a reportedly inexperienced pilot without aid. The CWS function would apparently provide an inflight
automated stability that would permit a pilot to apply greater attention to the course of an aircraft and consider whether
additional maneuvers would be required

Read this report of a Boeing simulation; http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Monaghan_Analysis.pdf
>>
File: clifton-08.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
clifton-08.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>55443949
>Good luck doing that without crashing, idiot.

Doing what? Which turn are you talking about? The 40 degree bank one of the planes hit the twin towers at? That's almost certainly indicative of someone controlling the plane who doesn't know what he's doing because it's actually difficult to precisely align a plane on a straight course and the bank looks like some sort of last minute correction.

This pilot is INEXPERIENCED - an experienced pilot would have been heading dead straight at the twin towers - not trying to make some last minute bank to get a better aim...
>>
File: 2000px-UA175_path.svg.png (151 KB, 2000x1471) Image search: [Google]
2000px-UA175_path.svg.png
151 KB, 2000x1471
>>55444173
>Are you seriously this much of a dumb faggot?

This is a completely believable course.

That final turn over New Jersey is made about 40 miles out... that gives about 4 minutes or more for final alignment with towers...
>>
>>55445146
You make this sound so very easy when that thing is going over 500 miles an hour. Im on a phone now. Go to pilotsfor911 truth.
>>
>>55442028
>there is evidence of Jesus through Roman historians!

all we get past the gospels is in Suetonius AD 71

he mentions that jews have come to Rome and caused an agitation on behalf of their leader Chrispus
>>
>>55445412
>Go to pilotsfor911 truth.

Pilots can be idiots dude - they're not even required to take basic physics before piloting a passenger aircraft.

"But I have been pulling back on the stick all the way for a while."

There's nothing at all unbelievable about this course shown. I could easily duplicate it on my quasi-professional flight simulator. Measure it yourself on Google Earth - that turn ends about 40 miles away from the twin towers - that's 4 minutes for final alignment with the towers. It's not hard to do.

Here's a quote from your paper:

"The precise coordination of variables such as the
selections of a correct bank angle and turn start time for the first turn apparently pose challenges to the unaided human control hypothesis."

This is complete demagoguery bullshit - you can easily observe how much bank angle you have and need by the speed at which you are rotating. Additionally, the pilot clearly hard overs to the port during the final seconds of the collision course recognizing he's off center. Your paper is just sophistry pretending that people flying a plane can't have a natural sense of how much they need to be banking when flying an aircraft.
>>
>>55445412
>Go to pilotsfor911 truth.

Holy God - these idiots use MS Flight Simulator to try to debunk government reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCdDKf_U24

Even if they were using X-Plane which actually tries to model realistic flight dynamics by real-time calculation of air on surfaces, I wouldn't trust a basic flight simulator to tell me anything about whether or not a Boeing can exceed 450 knots without breaking up instantly. I'm actually quite confident that a real life aircraft could withstand a fair amount of overspeed.

Microsoft Flight Simulator, that they're using here, has a less realistic aerodynamic model than even Kerbal Space Program.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.