[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any point in moving to Germany now? Will there be any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1446539883004.jpg (238 KB, 1400x943) Image search: [Google]
1446539883004.jpg
238 KB, 1400x943
Is there any point in moving to Germany now?
Will there be any Germany left in 2020? I'll work my ass off, I promise. I know language, I also will participate in Rassenkrieg.
>>
>>55441959

Lol stay in Poland.

Start sustenance farming and maybe even build a house to keep some catholic refugees in.

White people are worthy refugees, niggers are animals.
>>
probably no
>>
Germany is lost.

Poland is the future.
>>
Only if you intend to fight in the coming war
>>
>>55441959
>Is there any point in moving to Germany now?
I'm seriously considering learning polish and moving to poland.
Why would you want to come to germany when it's soon to be 70% arab?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 192x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 192x214
>>55441959
>in whitest country in Europe
>wants to move to the multicultural hub of Europe
>>
>>55442768
Ich liebe Deutschland ;_;
>>
>>55443160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJSUS-6NHk
>>
>>55441959
polebros we love you guys
no homo
>>
>>55441959
Nope sir. I do not see a future in germany.

>work
>find wife
>make baby
>move to a small town, take loan, build house
>SUDDENLY 1000 SHITSKINS NEXT DOOR
>life ruined

There is absolutly nothing you can do about it. Our government hates germans.
>>
Well there's as much of a desire to move to Germany as there is to move to United States.

Jews want to destroy the world at this present moment.
>>
>>55444346
he will participate in the Rassenkrieg
why do you tell him to stay away?
DEFEATIST KEK
>>
>>55444624
You have to realize that there is nothing to defend here in germany. Not the extremely liberal germans (20% vote Left or green its unreal, 25% SPD who are more to the left than merkels party), not the 10 Mio immigrants who are already here, not the 10 mio who will arrive in the next 3 years, not the politicians who hate germans, not the media who hate germans.

Also, this has been happening for a long time. This invasion just made it very obvious. Fucking hell there is one (very very small) chanche: Secession of Bavaria! That would be so glorious.
>>
>>55441959
If you go now and take your buddies and guns with you there just might be a Germany in 5 years.
>>
File: 1439386715346.jpg (113 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1439386715346.jpg
113 KB, 533x585
Considering that 95% of the population take no issue with the immigrants....
>>
>>55441959
Why move to Germany? I honestly don't want to move to Germany even if I considered it a few years ago.
>>
>>55444987

Why not secession of East Germany? They seem conservative, and aint christfags like Bavarians, just that we'll have to cleanse Berlin street by street
>>
>>55445257

>bosnia
>we'll have to cleanse Berlin street by street

of white people so that you nasty lot can live there instead?
>>
>>55444987
ok I understand.
well, regroup in the surrounding countries, build up strength and blitz Germany clean for Lebensraum.
>>
>>55441959
My parents moved from poland to germany when it was a nice country to live and make money.
this time is over anon.
>>
>>55445382

that's actually a veru good idea..
>>
>>55445348
Hey, he might be Serbian. Anyway, this whole sutiation reminds me so much of yugoslavia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvK80qgVWb8 Probably my favourite documentary ever. Watch, learn and prepare yourself.

>inb4 NATO bombing germans
>>
>>55444987
holy fuck, did not know it was so bad
so who cares about this country and joins in pediga, 2%?
>>
>>55441959
Umm no, there never was a reason.

Let's see ww1 -shit
Ww2 -shit
After ww2 up to Berlin Wall coming down- shit
After the Berlin Wall collapse and the interacial BBC german chick extravaganza up till now the middle east kek fest -shit

Yup germany has always been a shithole
>>
tell me pol. will merkel ever be ousted, and this migrant crisis stop?

I honestly love germany for their natives and culture. I respect their native characters, and hate to see the natives displaced by shitskins like sweden.

I hope to marry a nice german girl someday.
>>
>>55445656
>nice
>german
>girl

Boy are you in for a suprise
>>
>>55444987
No, Bavaria is not enough. A secessionist Bavaria should become the new Germany and conquer land so that it's not landlocked. In other words, not just Bavaria but a split Germany.
>>
No, stay in your beautiful country, polandbro.

We might want to come to your country in a few years.
It's a shame your language is so fucking hard to learn.
>>
>>55445656
I have no doubt that merkel will be gone soon or change her stance completely. CDU is basically losing 1% of the votes every week. What people dont realize is that her party is our most conservative/right wing one so this is kind of a dilemma. Fuck that dumb cunt bitch whore.

>>55445742
Yeah being landlocked is a huge problem so we would need Danzig again. Bavaria would be the 9th biggest county in europe, 7th biggest by GDP. Germany is is Bavarias Greece, we are paying these fuckers 35 Billion / year (yes, THIRTY-FIVE-B I L L I O N).
>>
>>55446119
>I have no doubt that merkel will be gone soon or change her stance completely. CDU is basically losing 1% of the votes every week. What people dont realize is that her party is our most conservative/right wing one so this is kind of a dilemma. Fuck that dumb cunt bitch whore.

i'm voting AfD. They are the only reasonable and acceptable conservative party that is not run by keks. Although what irritates me is their fear of being labeled ''right wing'' as if that would be bad.
>>
>>55446245
Well, lets talk some numbers.
Imagine AfD gets 15%. There is literally ZERO chance anyone would collaberate. So we either have the same shit that we have now OR even worse the Green or Left party in the government, maybe both.

What we need is merkel to step down now and a hardlner like Schäuble to take over. They can't ignore the polls forever.
>>
>>55441959
No, keep your houses and all assets, stay where you historically belong, prices in East Europe will soon skyrocket, while white people from Western Europe will come to live here just to stay away from the multicultural degenerate circus and because there is nothing left of their culture and identity.
>>
>>55441959

gemany is fucked...abandon all hope ye who enter
>>
>>55446518
the CDU is a old and spent political party with absolutely no vision or ideology that drives them. totally blend and lifeless. the CDU would be forced to collaborate with the AfD if they would gain on popularity (which they are)
>>
>>55446568
>gemany is fucked...abandon all hope ye who enter

Englandistan reporting in?
>>
File: 1446911134824.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1446911134824.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
>>55446701

we are getting the brexit next year....we also resist taking them in and leave them to freeze in calais

its not perfect but at least we dont have merkel

also merkel hates this guy...he is the only one who ever puts her in her place

you cant barrage the farrage m8
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.