[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhodesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: rhodesia.png (102 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.png
102 KB, 1024x600
Wikipedia's featured article today is...
>>
>>55441596
No one reads that shit.

>inb4 it's a synchronicity
>>
>>55441809
I read it all the time, Anon, Wikipedia is my poison.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 645x773
>>55441596
>tfw every time I read about Rhodesia
Rip
>>
Daily reminder that the Rhodesian state had to resort to censorship of history to justify its existence. They were literally WE WUZ KINGS tier revisionists
>The official line in Rhodesia during the 1960s and 1970s was that the structures were built by non-blacks and the government censored archaeologists who disputed this.[83] According to Paul Sinclair, interviewed for None But Ourselves:
>I was the archaeologist stationed at Great Zimbabwe. I was told by the then-director of the Museums and Monuments organisation to be extremely careful about talking to the press about the origins of the [Great] Zimbabwe state. I was told that the museum service was in a difficult situation, that the government was pressurising them to withhold the correct information. Censorship of guidebooks, museum displays, school textbooks, radio programmes, newspapers and films was a daily occurrence. Once a member of the Museum Board of Trustees threatened me with losing my job if I said publicly that blacks had built Zimbabwe. He said it was okay to say the yellow people or whites had built it, but I wasn't allowed to mention radio carbon dates... It was the first time since Germany in the thirties that archaeology has been so directly censored.
>>
>>55442383
>>55442383
Well well well, another bong mad that every former colony turned out to be greater than the piece of shit rock it was born from.
>>
File: 1447079102999.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447079102999.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
>>55442740
>Rhodesia
>Being better than the United Kingdom in the 60s and 70s
>>
>>55441596
>opera
>bing search
>windows 2000 theme
>>
>>55442383

>implying the scientific community is objective and does not censor those who go against it's leftist narrative

If blacks built Great Zimbabwe where are the bodies? It is pure speculation. It is likely but coming right out and saying blacks built the structure is not science.
>>
File: big ben.jpg (27 KB, 434x442) Image search: [Google]
big ben.jpg
27 KB, 434x442
>>55442798
I was waiting for that
>>
>>55442798
It's almost disgusting enough to make me want to stop coming to /pol/ to be honest Hans.
>>
>>55442882
>Implying it wasn't blacks who built something in the middle of a black continent centuries before any non-blacks arrived

God damn, how insecure do you have to be to care this much about taking away some tiny accomplishment of theirs?
>>
>>55442798
> also battery life

Probably a really really old laptop. Do you have a job OP?
>>
>>55442960
>W-who cares about science and objective truth? Just let them have it. Come on, don't be mean! You're a real jerk!

Idiot.
>>
>>55443096
>It's literally impossible that niggers ever built anything
>They are inferior to meeee!!!!

Seriously, what you dumb-asses sound like when you're trying so hard to undermine an inferior races' meager accomplishments.

But hell, I'll play ball, let's see the "science and objective truth" that proves that Great Zimbabwe wasn't built by blacks.
>>
>>55443096
>>55442882
But there's no serious historiographical alternative. They were built by the predecessors of the Shona, probably the Gokomere.

Every work of peer-reviewed, scientifically conducted archaeology that has been conducted or written about the Zimbabwes suggest a medieval Bantu origin. If you can direct me to anything written by a professional historian or archaeologist that reasonably claims otherwise I'd be happy to read it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.