[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have they become relevant again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (647 KB, 548x675) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
647 KB, 548x675
Have they become relevant again?
>>
>>55441461
Hey I know that the one on the bottom is a manlet who stabbed his father "the happening" in the back, who's the other guy?
Please speak only with memes to me.
>>
>>55441461
Kasich looked awful. Rand showed some life, but he want full libertarian (this won't work)
>>
>>55441551
He's some meme candidate that desperately tried to stay relevant by acting aggressive
Kek-ed Jeb good
>>
>>55441551
Kasich fucked up when he said the government should be in charge of determining who gets paid their deposits back in the event of a bank failure
>>
>>55441461
When were they relevant?
>>
>>55441461
Man, there is a tonnage of Kasich shilling going on the last 48 hours. Fucking give up and go home campaigners, that dude is about as relevant as a pair of knickerbockers.
>>
>>55441461
Who are they? Whoever they are, I'm sure they cannot stump the Trump.
>>
losing is profitable
>>
>>55441677

To rand's credit, he was actually pretty relevant like 2 or so years ago, after his first filibuster
>>
>>55441461

That debate was on fire for everyone.

Jeb and Carlie need to drop out they were killing the excitement.
>>
>>55441461
>they
fuck off

Rand is going to change the game

>who's that other cunt?
>>
>>55442041

So much so he tried to fake another one.
>>
>>55441461
Rand shot some life in his campaign, hardly enough to break into the top 4.

Kasich yet again got bodied by Trump. The guy needs to go away.
>>
One is Based Rand.

The other is a RINO and needs to join his friends Chafee and Webb.
>>
>>55442041
Rand is still relevant, just not so much in the Presidential race.
>>
>>55442094
I'd rather see Kasich drop before Bush, but all three need to GTFO and let the superstars work it out.
Unfortunately Rand got his balls back too late in this game and will probably not be in the next debate, though he also might pull a little engine that could.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.