[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kickstart the race war? This isn't a joke, I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 27
File: 3308835920_573b4d8db2.jpg (82 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
3308835920_573b4d8db2.jpg
82 KB, 407x305
How do I kickstart the race war?

This isn't a joke, I want to do it.
>>
make a really compelling post on 4chan that will motivate everyone to start fighting
>>
>>55440573
kill some brit who horifically betrayed some children and write a manifesto about it
>>
>>55440573
start stabbing pakis
Not only will you get rid of pakis but the sight of a knife will cause rampant fainting spells throughout the country
>>
poopstikas
>>
>>55440573

kill some high profile people?
>>
>>55440573
Become an islamic terrorist and crash a plane into big ben.
>>
>>55440573
Gas the Swedes, cĂșck war now!
>>
File: nige.jpg (34 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
34 KB, 620x310
If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.
>>
>>55440573
Start a war against liberals
They are the problem
>>
>>55440573

Burn down a mosque? Burn down all the mosques?
>>
>>55440573
Assassinate the queen and place the blame on a paki
>>
File: olof palme.jpg (7 KB, 220x157) Image search: [Google]
olof palme.jpg
7 KB, 220x157
Something like this
>>
>>55440573
Gas the kikes obviously
>>
>>55440573
6th grader pls concentrate on school
>>
sandy hook one of those shitskin elementary schools
>>
>>55440855
hate speech incoming
>>
>>55440573
start a Kickstarter donation page. Get dosh, print leaflets. Abandon project mid-way since you ran out of money too soon. Get terrible reviews on RW-observer.net
>>
>>55440573
>How do I kickstart the race war?
>This isn't a joke, I want to do it.

Propaganda.

Because you could see the effects of someone killing in the name of race war and leaving a race war manifesto in that mulatto that killed his news team.

Fucking nothing.

Going on a rampage isn't doing shit. If you wanted to change things you need to start changing people's minds first.
>>
>>55440573
Start by killing the jews. Soros, Barbara Spectre and the Bonnier-family are some good starters, along with that jewess that defended the Rotherham rapes and went on to profit from it through taxpayer money.
>>
Poop swastika at uni
>>
>>55440884
Oh fuck off now
Kids? Really?
>>
Mass produce stickers with the Islamic star and crescent symbol on it with Arabic writing, and print slogans in English underneath the Arabic writing, such as:

>England will belong to Allah
>Accept Allah as your true God
>Infidels burn in hell
>You daughters will cover their heads, Allah wills it
>Jihad has already succeeded
>The UK will be an Islamic state within 2 generations
etc etc

Form a group with like-minded people and hit different major cities across the UK, putting the stickers up on every lamp post and shop window you pass. Plan your route strategically and go incognito.
>>
THE BUGLE SOUNDS THE CHARGE BEGIIIIIIINS
>>
>>55440573

Start fires in East London
>>
>>55440779
Assassinating a paki and framing the queen might work better
>>
If you kill those you hate you'll just weaken your cause. The media will portray you as an evil, ignorant, white man and show how oppressed Muslims/Jews/liberals are.
>>
>>55440573

List some of the resources you have available to you. Location. Education. Languages you speak.

Scope of race war? Which region(s)? Some are easier than others. A world-wide race war isn't going to happen and, if it somehow did, it won't end well for whites.

So, strategy is important.
>>
>>55441004
Thats a pretty jew level black-flagging that will whitewash the islamists when anyone is caught.

Could work, like all jew plans, but has a chance of backfiring more than traditional redpilling
>>
>>55441004
>>55440953
This. Killing random muslims will only make people sympathize with them. You have to change peoples' sympathies, and then push it to the point where everybody is so pissed off and jaded that they can see no other way out than killing each other.
>>
>>55440797
That face pisses me off so much.
>>
you cant britan. you could cause a riot in the uk sure but race war well i think the capacity for it has been breed out of you.

if you had it in you you would still be over seeing hungry nigs in africa needs and desires in a bureaucratic sense .

"soooo sorry mutumbo but your people need to excavate more diamonds and gold or we wont allow food to be sent to your village. its sad but thems the rules"
>>
>>55440573
here's what you do
>make some homemade treats. mustard gas and pipe bombs are surprisingly easy
>go into your local heavily populated sandnigger zone
>take some knives with you too
>have_fun.jpg
>make sure you kill atleast 5, the rest are bonus
>after you're done, either kill yourself or face life in prison
>either way, you'll be a hero and it's better than doing, right?
>>
dress yourself like a muslim and attack a kindergarten

make sure the media is there and don't forget to scream allah akbar
>>
>>55441004
>in the CCTV nanny state
nigger that's a fucking poor idea
>>
>>55440573
As a single man there is only one thing that you could possibly do, one glaringly obvious, single act, that might do it. It would have to be an act of finesse, with lots of accompanying things but they would all center around one event. I'm not gonna say what it is because I'm paranoid, but this shit in Europe has a central figure. If you DONT DO ANYTHING and have a lot of things prepared like AN ABSENCE OF WRITING ABOUT YOUR VIEWS, you might accomplish the unaccomplishable.

Like Chomsky says, your grand effectiveness as an individual is minimal, but you can join alt right groups and work for a better tomorrow WITH NO RACE WAR WHATSOEVER.

I AM NO WAY CONDONING ANY VIOLENCE WHATSOEVER.

There it is, the most autistic thing I'll ever write.
>>
>>55440633
>horrifically betrayed
I have been this, should I go onto the internet and beg for money? From goFundMe or sumfin?
>>
>>55441138
>>55441153
This plan has already been decided upon within my circle of friends, and we will go ahead with it. I just wanted to see what brit/pol/ thought. Wish us luck. If you start seeing Islam stickers around town, remember me.

>>55441231
Hoodies and scarf. In and out, following a well thought out route.

Very unlikely it will trigger a police investigation where CCTV images will be released to the public. All that will happen is the general public will be exposed to the stickers, without knowing who put them there.
>>
>>55441289
>Hoodies and scarf. In and out, following a well thought out route.
Alright then, I'll take it from the camera expert. Ain't a bad plan if you don't get caught.
>>
File: 1434812181296.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1434812181296.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>55441093
The japanese is right! Do it for us all please!!
>mfw
>>
>>55441231
Swede has a point, actually. You will be part of the next tabloids front page story about islamophobia in the span of a single week if you are not careful.

Go and read up on how spies change outfits and trick trailers first with your group, avoid these sorts of postings on public spaces. Hell, burn every single shred of evidence you have written about it in public since this will be sniffed out the moment those stickers start to circulate
>>
>>55441209
Sounds good

>>55441188
>bred out
>in less than two generations
Ayy nigger
>>
>>55441289
I wouldn't have posted this on such a public forum
>>
>>55441160
Sorry Anton, but they did get rid of him.

>>55441209
There's been too much of this stupidity already.

>>55441289
Good luck, lads. Make sure as fuck to not get caught doing it.
>>
File: 1447131161502.jpg (133 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1447131161502.jpg
133 KB, 600x709
Please OP, carry through with whatever you want. It really depends on what race. For Blacks, dress as a klansmen and hang a black person. For Jews, go nazi and kill via poisonous gas. People are stupid, all you have to do is make sure you start this war in a way that effects everyone.
>>
False flag attacks
They work for the government
>>
>>55441404
It won't be for another couple of months. In the dead of winter when the streets are completely deserted at night. By then this thread will be long forgotten, and only a handful of /pol/acks will remember. Nothing can be proven. Even screenshots can be faked. It's not like it's illegal (no more than graffiti anyway). We won't be posting anything racist or inciting violence. The fact remains, the general public being exposed to the stickers will never know about the source, even if we get outed by some reddit SJW doxxing campaign. Our work will already be done by then.
>>
>>55440573
Charles Manson couldn't get it done and he published a beach boy song and tattooed a swastika on his forehead

good luck

maybe this guy can help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELt5vkTjd6o
>>
>>55440573
come to german and declare yourself as their long awaited leader + bring some friends and let them help bring down the current politics
>>
>>55441459
>Sorry Anton, but they did get rid of him.
He got elected, and what he started has only gotten worse.
>>
File: 1436395805723.jpg (360 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1436395805723.jpg
360 KB, 1680x1050
>>55440573
Dear Briton,
have a look into history. How did Hitler do it?
He didnt started killing jews. No, he told everyone the truth (and a bit more) about them. After that they started killing them.

so...multiple choices
Step 1: Do something so foreigners (muslims) are not liked anymore
1.1 Lie if you have to but I dont think you need to
(The shit Ive seen is horrible enough, a town where if youre white muslims gang up on you etc. wtf going on over there?)

Step 2: Deport them all and if they wont leave force them
2.1 Kill them

You cant do step 2 if you havent done step 1.
Please be aware that the US will be a whining bitch and go to war with you because you do that but them destabilizing the middle east and going to war without a reason (or a lie, which they admitted themselfs) is okay.

BRTONS RULE THE WAVE! BRITONS NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES!
>>
>>55441544
This.
>>
>>55441651
foreigners do their best to not be liked by the german population
only faction who should stop lying these days is western media
>>
>>55440669
Top KEK
>>
>>55440573
Find someone to buy guns and bombs from
>>
>>55441742
So start a private news channel, could simply be a youtube channel, saying the things that have to be said, without going full autist spaghetti mode and saying we need a new Hitler.
>>
if you act alone, you will be classified as a lone wolf and a terrorist, so the only method would be to organize a resistance. and the resistance has to act semi often (say once a month) and manage to avoid capture. The thing about this is, if you act alone, nobody would take it seriously and it would just give more fuel to the leftists. If you organize a group that gets caught off easily, it would discourage future action by others. But if you hold your own for a while and pull of successful operation, then other people who think the way you do will start getting the notion that the cause is possible to achieve and that the government is not as capable of capturing people as they previously assumed. Then its about the targets. You want to target foreign criminals, rapists, extremist religious figures (ie. those calling for sharia), and politicians who support immigration policies and multiculturalism.
it is certainly possible on paper but lets be honest when we say that this is highly unrealistic.
>>
>>55441742
They do but we have to many leftwing whining bitches and CDU voter who are to blind for that.
They will always point to the "good ones" but that they are a minority is forgotten.

I will vote more right wing because im sick of it. I don't want multiculturalism, i don't like it.
They have to adapt to us, not the other way around.

Ah wait...i forgot...Merkel macht'n GUTTEEN JOB!
I cry everytime
>>
>>55441849
About the targets, targeting extremist muslims would probably pay off, but targeting politicians might backfire quite a bit. It's better to just make them lose their influence.
>>
>>55440573
Vote UKIP, join National Action or whatever they're called, marry a British white girl and have British white babies. Stay in the Anglican Church. Don't take any shit from sand-niggers. Acquire a fire-arm. Work out. Get out in nature more. This list goes on...
>>
Im afraid of the point where thousands of people in Europe get hurt and killed

I dont want to let this madness happen, but what can we do without risking our social acceptance, jobs and relationships?
>>
>>55440573

Tell us which British city you live in and we'll let you know which prominent progressive you will have to target for maximal media coverage and maximal damage to the international progressive cause. Unless you're willing to drive to another city, that is.
>>
>>55442022
>thousands
>not tens of millions
>>
>>55442022
We're up to the fall of Neo-Rome
the toll will exceed that of WWII
>>
>>55441986
yeah, this is true. but it can also bring about change if politicians become afraid of becoming victims. i mean part of the reason why this thing got so much momentum is because of how much influence the lefties got and the politicians realized that they had to appease them to get public support. so perhaps if politicians get targeted but the movement does denies responsibility, they would be concerned that someone other than the "terrorists" targeted them.
>>
>>55440573
Shut down KFC
>>
Go after prominent Jews
>>
>>55441004
i like this idea. Would kind of like to implement it in my city as well. How are you making the stickers?
>>
>>55440573
Dress up like Muhammad and do hella gay and obscene stuff in one of your ethnically diverse neighborhoods. Call the cops beforehand so they'll be there to save your ass. Do this daily. As far as I know, you're not breaking the law. Make sure the police are always nearby, or a pack of your mates or bruvs.
>>
File: 1445195616947[1].png (772 KB, 504x741) Image search: [Google]
1445195616947[1].png
772 KB, 504x741
>>55441546

Take it from a guy who has gotten away with stabbing multiple non-Whites without any legal repercussions.

Commit your violence in a different city and make sure your selection is random; unprovoked crimes are largely unsolvable. Wear gloves and don't spit anywhere. Local authorities rarely bother with fiber analysis.

Don't commit suicide, escape to the countryside or wherever you have to go. If you get caught by authorities, let them take you if you don't have any way of attacking them. You might just be able to cause more damage alive. Breivik is a highly successful killer and should be credited as such. While he is stuck indefinitely in prison, chances are someone will physically bail him out sooner or later.

Also, if you have the cash, have someone else do your bidding. If you have money, you can do so much more (I'll just refer to Breivik once again). Elaborate explosive devices require money, especially if they're pre-made.

If you have plenty of friends who are just as violent as you and you happen to to go to court, make sure they threaten the jury and the judge. Have them leave small messages on the phone to various court members pertaining to their families. Or if you know of another way of making it clear to the jury that they will not survive should you receive a sentence, use it. Fear is everything!
>>
>>55440573
Make a kickstarter
>www.kickstarter.com
>>
File: 1441131327580.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441131327580.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
Turn off welfare and food stamps

When the gibs stop the niggers will war
>>
>>55442460
He'll just end up gunning down ordinary Jews. Prominent Jews are well-protected.

Go after Muslims, most of them aren't innocent.
>>
>>55442611
>things that never happened.
>>
I keep expecting someone with a sniper rifle take out some nignogs or, unfortunately, some police officers, during a riot.
With so many "peaceful" protests and riots in the last year, how come no one had done this?
The streams I've watched are all pitch black.
This could have benefited some nut in the roof, or window of a house.
>>
>>55442970

It's hard to obtain a sniper rifle in most European countries.
>>
Stand in front of Buckingham palace and shout FUCK THE QUEEN
>>
>go to college
>while there, get a sex change and convert to islam
>cry oppression to rally an army of SJWs to your side
>start doing more and more depraved things on campus (masturbating in the womens' bathroom, assaulting whites, touching little kids), but make sure to maintain the support of the SJW army with each act you commit
>slowly start to bluepill them even harder and attempt to insight violence against the evil white people

Have them make the first strike. Start firebombing white businesses. Openly coercing white children to give themselves away to pedo gangs as a display of tolerance.

Do what you can to make your country a living hell as quickly as possible.
>>
>>55443043
I meant in America.

EU racewar would be easy since the shitskins are openly nigging everywhere.
Let them keep pushing.
The whites will eventually go Auschwitz on them.
The whites aren't easily as demoralized as the liberal traitors who let the shitskins fuck them in the ass; they can hang along with them.
>>
>>55443159
>Try to outjew the Jew

Oy vey.
>>
File: uksZ9Sk.gif (1 MB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
uksZ9Sk.gif
1 MB, 250x231
>>55443170
>calls people shitskin
>is a shitskin
>>
>>55440573
there is basically nothing you can do on an individual level. Nothing is going to happen if you kill half a dozen muslims, except that the left will have an excuse to keep pushing more 'anti-racism'. Terrorism simply doesn't work - whoever's doing it, the government simply uses it as an excuse to do the shit they were going to do anyway.
>>
File: preussen1.jpg (70 KB, 948x472) Image search: [Google]
preussen1.jpg
70 KB, 948x472
>>55443266
Could be spanish mate?
>>
File: 21website-web-master675.jpg (96 KB, 675x506) Image search: [Google]
21website-web-master675.jpg
96 KB, 675x506
>>55440573
Go to black church
One with a steeple
Open the doors
Kill all the people
>>
>>55443266

I've seen this pinoy in a handful of threads, he seems quite pleasant. Very relaxed attitude toward systematically getting rid of non-Whites in White countries.
>>
>>55443266
You fail to understand one thing
Shitskin is not a physical feature, it's mental.
Just like good blacks exist, an the bad ones are nigs
>>
>>55443366
cvck
>>55443326
there's no pure Spanish people in the philippines
>>
>>55443366
This. I don't hate people because of stupid superficial shit like their skin colour or height, I hate them for their behaviour.

The fact that skin colour colerates with behaviour doesn't make me a racist.
>>
>>55443366

Shitskin is a physical feature, I'm surprised that this sort of nonsensical garbage comes from a pole. Grow up
>>
>>55443363
did I say that there's anything wrong with that svenbro?
>>
File: 12121.png (51 KB, 506x681) Image search: [Google]
12121.png
51 KB, 506x681
>>55440573
Everybody does.

Honestly, I think destroying chruches, vandalising landmarks with islamic symbols and opressing the native population is the best way to radicalize Europeans. But you're in the UK, you wouldn't be able to do this without getting tagged by a CCTV.
>>
>>55443449
>>55443477
you dare to question quad dubs?

we should fight the degeneracy, not entire race
the fact that in mudslime run countries and in black ghettos degeneracy is prevalent should not obscure the true target itself
This is not Gomorrah where only Lot was just one.
Killing them all and saying "God will sort the righteous" is waste of good men lives.
>>
>>55443671
They're probably degenerate sons of bitches themselves, don't waste your time on them. Degeneracy should be fought as much when it's done by white people as when it's blackies or anything else.
>>
>>55441244
why did you even post this you idiot?

they will get you!
>>
>>55443671
Agreed, kill the military-aged males who don't hold citizenship, deport all non-citizens, lawfully and systematically sort through Muslime citizens to find the loyal and hard-working, and deport the rest.
>>
Kill a muslim kid and stuff him into a pig and leave it in front of the mosque.

If that doesn't make mudslimes go ape nothing will.
>>
>>55441289
>Hoodies and scarf
I read something about modifying a cap with IR LEDS and this apparantly blinds cameras

I would deffo test it first if you plan to do it
>>
>>55443663

I visited England not too long ago and the locals all more less agreed along the terms of "half of them are dummies and of the ones that are real, half are broken".

The perception of safety from CCTV is not high on their list at all given popular belief that the system doesn't really work.
>>
File: pepe cat ears.jpg (104 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
pepe cat ears.jpg
104 KB, 775x719
>>55443840
fucking this

do it OP

or go full breivek, kill a bunch of muslim children, and stuff them all into pigs
>and leave them in front of a mosque

remember to write the ben garrison signature in shit and blood
>>
Assasinate Obama and blame Charles.
>>
Either this
>>55443980
Or this
>>55441004

It could at least start loads of protests or riots.
>>
File: 1434607495660s.jpg (5 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1434607495660s.jpg
5 KB, 125x121
>>55443980
>remember to write the ben garrison signature in shit and blood
Imagine the news if somebody really did this
>>
>>55441093

See, now we're thinking outside the box
>>
>>55440573
Grow your hair out. Learn guitar. Seduce a harem of women and acquire a small group of good bros. Move out into the desert and form your own communal living small town on a ranch. Convince everyone you are the second coming of Jesus and that they must kill for you. Have them kill big name actors and actresses and other famous people. Leave messages on the wall that frame black groups for the killings. You literally cannot fail.
>>
>>55440573
get in a time machine and go back to when there were more racists
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
>>55440573
BY SPREADING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JUNGLE NIGGER

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
Race War: A step by step guide (Brought to you by da burger :DD:DDD)

>Step One: Realize the situation in your country is plagued by hardships due to the advent of another race or ethnicity

>Step Two: Let anger reach a boiling point to where you have like-minded people enraged at the same thing (i.e, another race)

>Step Three: If the anger is sufficient, organize pogroms with your group of frustrated citizens to lash out at the race you hate, garner as many people to your cause as possible

>Step Four: The Race being attacked by yours will become angry and reciprocate; tensions increase

>Step Five: Eventually racial tensions will become so high that riots and violence will spread throughout the country, leaving the spoils to the victor (who in this case would hopefully be the white Britons.)

>Step Six: Instill people into government office who will ensure the present victory of the race will last by passing legislature outlawing the other race (or multiple ones)

>Step Seven: Enjoy your newly homogeneous homeland!

A race war would be equivalent to a civil war in countries like Britain, Sweden, Germany, etc. So it would be long and bloody, but as long as the white race lives then that is all that matters.

GAS THE MUDSHITS

RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>55440855
Adult person please concentrate on not having a shit country with a shit religion
>>
File: 1405282985147.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1405282985147.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>55443840
This shit is so fucking metal
>>
File: 401.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1305) Image search: [Google]
401.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1305
>>55443671
Ok here's your childish lesson
Skin refer to race, races differ in violence and intelligence. A country should get the fuck out the less intelligent and more violent race than its own for the benefit of its harmony.
>>
File: 1440874847228.jpg (42 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1440874847228.jpg
42 KB, 500x250
>get molotovs and other improvised weapons
>take a team of 5 to calais at midnight
>enter "the jungle"
>slaughter every last nigger and burn down the place
>gtfo
>sail back to uk and get home in time for breakfast

remember to wear the mask anon, always wear the mask.
>>
>>55444631
Brightest of arabs and brightest of blacks are more intelligent than your average neighbor.
Why should we let them rot in shitholes when they can help us in the advance of mankind

Sort out the shit, keep the jewels
>>
>Starting a race war
>in 2 0 1 5
Good luck lad. After 9/11, after 07/05, after the 2004 Madrid bombing, after A L L of these Europe is still half accepting of these "refugees".
You will only be able to do that if you gain control of the media and British minds. Only, ONLY if you get the Guardian and BBC to refer to the Muslims as MUSLIMS and not ASIANS.
Your media, your Jew owned media is the issue.
>>
>>55444738
Couldn't agree more Poland, can't stand some sub-human trailer-park stormniggers with high-school diploma talking about expelling educated brilliant Jew scientists or nice loyal hardworking kebabs.

I consider myself a nationalist and racialist but there are obviously good and bad people in every group.
>>
>>55444738
fuck your nonsense, france will be in peace when white, your shit is just niggerish or kuckoldry
>>
>>55440573
Start offing random mudslimes, no one will care except the media, it gets news attention, then mudslimes get uppity, everyone else gets uppity.

Boom race war
>>
File: 61607542[1].jpg (85 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
61607542[1].jpg
85 KB, 335x335
>>55444738

Jesus christ what a shill, this is the type of retard who is willing to flood a white country with arabs if they're "deemed intelligent", "more productive than your average neighbor". Absolutely abhorrent, worse than leftists to be honest, because unlike them you actually have a subversive agenda to somehow include non-Whites in nationalism while they openly support it.
>>
>>55440573
You won't start a race war because 99.9% of British people think the idea of a race war is disgusting. Skinheads are a 0.1% minority.

Also the Britfeds are coming for you.
>>
>>55444935
>flood country with ragheads
>take the best and only if they will improve anything
pick one mate, and pick it well
>>
>>55444935
I would say the line should be drawn at "letting in." We shouldn't be letting in anybody, but for those who are already here, let's pick and choose the good ones and deport the rest.
>>
>>55440573

Hello fellow Brit

You see the problem with our country is that we are all too easily distracted with dancing on ice, the X-factor and whatever crap is currently on TV.

People go to work and they read the outrage newspaper about certain crimes being committed again by the same group of people and nothing changes.

You could blow up a mosque, stab a thousand pakis and that wont change a god damn thing.

If you want to bring real change. First you need to blow up the masts for each region. ie winter hill if you live in the north west around Manchester.

Once you remove peoples capability to waste their time on tv, you open them up to whats going on around them. Bored people become restless, they become angry, they look for trouble.

Remove electric, remove tv, the fire rises.
>>
>>55445083

How about you simply expel them all? This naive appeasement is only compelling for your Canadian lapdog.
>>
>>55440573

Step 1: in every city some of you guys buy a burkwa
Step 2: Buy guns
Step 3: Start killing at the same time every nigger you find
Step 4: Enjoy niggers and muslims race war

This is an old idea of pol never used i guess
>>
>>55445198
Because some of them are hard-working law-abiding citizens? Some are even veterans of your armed forces?

I'm all for expelling 90% of them.
>>
>>55440573
Don't go on a rampage like other people are saying, you just need to increase tensions in order for it to happen. It needs to be done on both sides too. A simple way to increase tensions in your area is with leaflets, posters, and flyers. You are going to need 4 types:
Those telling muslims you hate them
Those telling muslims to avenge themselves and to kill the unbelievers
Those telling Brits you hate them
Those telling Brits to defend their heritage
Make sure you do it anonymously though, because if you get found out, it will simply give the libs more fuel.
>>
>>55445198
>Naive appeasement
why?
becuase i want to siphon and exploit all their best men for the good of my country and let fanatical ragheads to perish in their own religion induced shithole?
>>
>>55440573
Hijack plane, crash into Mecca.
>>
>>55441002
They rape white children as a psychological weapon and well, to enjoy some nice white pussy, that arab pussy is nasty sweltering in those arid ninja sex slave burkas.
>>
>>55444900
Killing random people will only give all opposition an excuse to demonize you, and give muslims a free pass to act however the fuck they want
>>
>>55445203
This. Imagine the butthurt niggers demanding to ban ninja-clothes, the butthurt muslims attacking niggers with machetes while the kucks have no idea how to respond and why their little utopia isn't working.

Britbongs find those five brave manlets (cause they are supposed to pass for women) and start the subversion of the century. Also get some hand lotion cause hand-rubbing will intensify
>>
>>55444719
this
>>
>>55445811
>Turk flag

Implying you hairy faggots are any better... At least you stayed home, tho, so kudos for that, I guess.
>>
>>55445923
im a serb
>>
>>55444807
yeah, genocide is fine as long as the people you replace them with are hard working and clever

would you even care if we were replaced by robots? as long as they were hard working and clever
>>
>>55440573
convert to islam, blow yourself and write a manifesto that says you are not alone, there's thousands more of muslimns ready to go to war against the UK. That and gib fucklands pls
>>
>>55440573
Assassinate Merkel.
If you don't get caught your free to live your life how you want as German whites fight back against the Muslims and other dark colours who get caught up in the crossfire, being a symbol to other countries like Sweden on top of that which might have Muslims retaliate, causing more countries to join the wars in the middle east against them.
If you get caught on the other hand, go to prison for years, if not given the death penalty. Either get broken out before your death by sympathetic groups or be hailed as a martyr if no one succeeds.
>>
>>55448450
>blow yourself and write a manifesto
not presumably in that order?
>>
>>55440573
Start a Kickstart page. You need funds, dude.
>>
>>55448495
Germany doesn't have the death penalty. Most European countries don't, and those which do haven't used it in ages.
>>
>>55448450
False flagging is the most powerful tool right now. Killing random people is only going to marginalize the far right more, and it will take longer before the common man is willing to take any action. If you burn down a cathedral or something and make it look as if it was done by radical islamists, however, there would be a massive outrage.
>>
oi u cheeky wanker is that a knoife?
>>
>How do I set off a monumental historical event

This is how you spot a 16 year old faggot on imageboards.
>>
>>55440573
go to meccah

drape brit and st Georges flag around you

go nuclear with an AK-47

enjoy
>>
>>55443043
No it's not. At least not in Sweden.
>>
>>55449670
One intelligent, skilled and hard working person can accomplish a lot. And that one person can inspire others.
>>
Killing immigrants to start a race war has been tried 3 times in Sweden(Lasermannen, Peter Mags, Nazi-Swordman). I think it is safe to say that it doesn't work. Also immigrants have killed swedes for being swedes and that didn't spark anything either(IKEA). So that shows that there is nothing to "spark" really.
>>
>>55440573
Get rid of all recreational drugs, limit food reserves to people can actually go hungry again, and destroy all forms of electronic entertainment.

In other words: you can't.
>>
>>55450034
Then produce a few hundred kilos of explosives and target the main government building. If they don't want to listen, scream louder. If they still don't, slap them in the face.
>>
>>55440855
Well, obviously his land has a school system with more than an elemantary school, faggot
>>
>>55440573

You are probably an idiot, but just incase you arent, you should know that you will need to work across a sliding scale of actions. The animosity is already there, you must know that, you just need to light the path starting with things that are easy for people to do.

Do not hire (insert race you want to war with)
Do not patronise (insert race) businesses
Do not sell to/serve (insert race) customers
Do not lease property to (insert race)
and so on.

Also, the UK police are monitoring this thread.
>>
>>55442611
>Threaten the judge.
You should absolutely do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 580x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 580x398
>>55440573
Do you really have to ask this question?
>>
>>55450389
Of course, but what are they gonna do? Break down the door and confiscate your cutlery?
>>
>>55440573
un brainwash your people somehow
>>
>>55440573
just do it like the government starts its wars

>provoke your enemy to attack
>whip up propaganda
>???????
>we race war nao
>>
There is no need for a race war. We should stop serving humans and start serving God.
>>
>>55450564
watch and share....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: Hails.jpg (6 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
Hails.jpg
6 KB, 276x182
>>55450634
>>
>>55445393
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>55440573
dull that edge, grow up a little, and move on
>>
>>55440573

That will never happen in a million, billion years.

Just accept your fate in the UK and convert to Islam like your UK government wants you to do.

Make sure you tell your white daughter to race mix with mohammen and abdul, and you should guilt trip her and call her a "racist" if she doesn't.

Good luck with your marxism.
>>
>>55442722
Ameribro gets it
>>
>>55440573
I will tell you how.
Create an event that will rally everyone behind your cause and use this event as an opportunity to lead them the direction you want. That's what governments do when they want to invade some land or have an easy excuse to remove our freedoms, or have a reason to instaure new laws.

This has proven to be effective over the history. You need to shatter people in their confort and use what's left of their humaniy and honor to lead them the new ideals.

America destroyed the world trade center and now they have a strategic position in middle east.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
>>55450762
You better star believing in Race Wars....

You're in one.
>>
>>55449445
Then there's even less reason not to do it. I'm sure anyone could do in Merkel with the same effect, but maximum potential for change would come from a German citizen. That would be the one true action of a patriotic German citizen at this point in time.
>>
>>55440573
assassinate the duke of austro-hungary

you can interpret that however you like, anon
>>
you'll have to frame someone else to enrage white people.

Whites won't get angry if other whites tell them to get angry.

Just stage a big white girl meeting and then bomb it and frame some paki mohammeds and release a video and have a whole back story for a terrorist group that supports refugee/immigration and shit.
>>
>>55440641
This has to be a proxy. Too relevant
>>
File: Rampage.jpg (222 KB, 1494x1038) Image search: [Google]
Rampage.jpg
222 KB, 1494x1038
it's about to kickoff in Missouri.
>>
>>55440573
Go to church
>>
>>55440624
desu
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.