[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sneak attacking a distant country that just wanted to stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: INFAMY.jpg (286 KB, 816x1040) Image search: [Google]
INFAMY.jpg
286 KB, 816x1040
>sneak attacking a distant country that just wanted to stay out of the war

What a cowardly and foolish thing to do.
>>
>>55438414
they sent warning that they were going to attack, it just wasn't translated in time. Also, FDR was not going to let America stay out of that war
>>
Is there even any proof that "Pearl Harbour" wasn't a false flag?

>US and UK pacific interests threatened by Japanese imperial expansion
>Sanctions and embargos aren't working
>Manufacture "Sneak Attack" in order to gain support for war

its 2015 wake up
>>
>>55439035
Maybe because they admitted it afterwards?
>>
>>55439191
who admitted it? Japans ZOG? oh how convincing
>>
>>55439191
Nazi's 'admitted' the holocaust
>>
>>55438625
>>55439035
FDR and Hirohito were not allowed to keep their countries out of the war, they were both Freemasons bound by extreme blood oaths to obey their Grand Poobah, in the end, the Black Pope of Rome who has had his fingers in every war and revolution for 200 years now.

This conflict - the war in the Pacific - was especially delightful to the Jesuits as both factions were for the most part heretics, the pointless island warfare gruesome ending with the incineration of many Jap heretics.
>>
File: Puff.png (196 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
Puff.png
196 KB, 342x359
>Japan preforms a sneak attack on the USA
>Attacks a military base where barely any civilians are even though they were free to attack anywhere
>US proceeds to bomb the fuck out of Japanese civilians
>US are considered the good guys
>>
sneak attack my ass.
there was warnings about imminent aerial attack in the newspapers at the time even
they let it happen, just like 911
>>
>>55439382

Typical Irish underdog mentality.

Also, nice ID.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (145 KB, 625x402) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
145 KB, 625x402
>>55438414

My dad, who was a kid during Pearl Harbor, says that we unabashedly provoked Japan into attacking us and we knew it was coming. Even showed me news clippings detailing the economic warfare (and legit naval raiding) we did against them before Pearl.

Rofl. Not a false flag but the US sure as fuck invited it.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 573x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 573x421
>>55439382
Well kek'd
>>
>>55439493
You're not even American. How the fuck would you know?
>wiki
>>
>>55439707
100% correct. We even moved our carriers and subs out of the way. Read aboiut the McCollum memo for those interested in more info
>>
>>55438414
>sneak attacking
Does the US typically tell the country they are planning to attack the details of the attack before they carry it out?

All's fair in love and war anon.
>>
>>55439328
What did you smoke? I want some of that
>>
>>55439382
Nice ID mate. lmao
>>
But they did warn them.
>>
>>55439191
"admitted it"
yeaok.jpg
>>
>>55438414
I'm pretty sure Anerica was sanctioning oil coming up the strait of malacca. Japan was in a furious struggle with the Chinese (Who America already overtly supported (flying tigers)). So, for the Japanese, that relied on oil and rubber to keep their overseas empire connected to the main land, there was no other option. Or else the chinese war would've been suicidal without modern vehicles and planes.
>>
>>55438414
I like how they promote "HOW HONNOROBRU" they are while doing this shit.
>>
>>55439382
the japs fucking deserved it. They were truly dehumanized killing machines. The US just stepped up their game, and we are grateful for that.
>>
>>55439382
10/10 ID
>>
>>55438414
Sounds familiar
>>
>>55440564
This. Also we were doing other shady stuff, FDR wanted to provoke japan to war so we'd have an excuse to build our empire
>>
File: D-day.13.gif (60 KB, 507x298) Image search: [Google]
D-day.13.gif
60 KB, 507x298
I'm pretty sure Hitler didn't want his Atlantic Wall to be attacked either.
>>
>>55439382
Given no state of war existed between Japan and the US at the time of their attack, wouldn't that constitute every American at Pearl Harbor a non-combatant? Regardless of whether they were in the armed forces or not?

Legit question as I am unsure how important the declaration was to whatever rules of engagement ensued.
>>
it was a answer to a question. america didnt want to stay out of war it threatened war on japan if it didnt hand over a potion of the land it took.

japan simply responded with a attack since america would have attacked if they didnt do what america wanted and the emperor wouldnt back down
>>
>>55440625
yeah agreed fuck them slitty eyed japs they would have taken straya and glorious New Zealand. Based USA God Bless
>>
>>55438414

It made perfect sense to the warmongering idiots in charge of the country.
Japan had an excellently trained military, that was technologically lagging behind. A short, aggressive war in which they ferociously mauled their primary Imperial opponents in the Pacific made perfect sense. They were just wrong about 40's America's willingness to keep fighting and devote all of their resources into utterly destroying them.
The Japanese Empire was many things. Unspeakably cruel, occasionally outrageously incompetent, doubtlessly ferocious, but cowardly? I would never call them that. They made a rational choice within the parameters they had set. The parameters they set just happened to be fucking nuts.
It was, after all, a Japanese commander who famously commented that if you don't kill your enemy when you attack him while he's sleeping, then all you've done is make him mad.
>>
>>55439328

>pass the blunt nigga
>>
>>55438414
>that just wanted to stay out of the war
The US was already supporting the allies through lend-lease. Public opinion was initially against interventionism, but it never mattered. The merchant was already pulling all strings.
>>
>>55439707
Your dad sounds like a fucking retard.
>>
>>55440625
>oh please rape my faggot Swedish ass America we love you so much
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.