[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STA drp1ACVY >Smuggle ce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: 1447099037781.png (417 KB, 693x518) Image search: [Google]
1447099037781.png
417 KB, 693x518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STAdrp1ACVY

>Smuggle cell phone
>Make rap video
>Get an inhumane and psychologically damaging punishment (America), the kind of punishment someone who smuggles in a knife and kills someone would get
>20 years later
>Leave prison mentally unstable
>Nigger commits more crimes

How do we win?
>>
Kill everyone for every crime no matter how big or small
Only way
>>
>>55439728
This
>>
>>55438198
This is so sad. Look at this strong, young handsome and very TALEnTED black man who's now going to be locked away forever and have his Spirit crushed.

This is so SAD!
>>
>>55438198
>How do we win?
sounds like a win/win to me
>>
>>55438198
>>Make rap video
all rappers deserve solitary confinement

the damages they cause in society are absolutely fucking enormous

fuck your freedom to be a nigger

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2496932/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16882784
>>
Pretty sure rapping about being a criminal is counterproductive to the whole rehabilitation purpose of a prison.
>>
>>55440109

The fact that they're not in prison for life. They're going to leave, and they will be more mentally unstable than before. Solitary confinement is proven to be a failure.
>>
>>55440273
>win/win

He's going to leave prison and commit more crimes. How did we win, exactly?

>>55440647
Pretty sure causing mental illness is counterproductive to the whole rehabilitation purpose of a prison. Our prisons don't put any effort in rehabililtation to begin with.
>>
>>55441164

Because hes black and would leave prison and commit more crimes no matter how he was treated

So may as well fuck them over when in prison
>>
>>55441164

>mental illness

Niggers are mentally ill to begin with. Maybe if you cage him in a small room with a Bible as his only form of entertainment it'll do him and society some good.
>>
>>55441227
>Because hes black and would leave prison and commit more crimes no matter how he was treated

Source: Our prison system that doesn't rehabilitate

Not a very good source of information on whether or not niggers commit more crime when they leave. While we can't turn into some countries when it comes to their prison systems (we have more niggers), the least we can do is not cause any mental illnesses and try to prevent that second wave of crime.

Prisoners are walking in and out of prison doing the same thing and you don't consider that a problem? Explain that to me. Why shouldn't I care that a prisoner went into prison in handcuffs, left a worse person, killed my wife, and then went back in handcuffs for life? What about the in between that prevents my wife being killed?
>>
>>55441311
>Maybe if you cage him in a small room with a Bible as his only form of entertainment it'll do him and society some good.

That's solitary confinement, except without the Bible and only the sound of hollering from all directions. Sometimes they allow books, but don't count on it.

Niggers aren't "locked-in-a-box-with-no-human-interaction-for-3-years" mentally ill. You think a nigger won't be worse if he goes in solitary confinement?

I'm finding it very hard to want to make niggers worse than they are. I don't see how that fixes the problem.
>>
>>55438198
This
> 20 years later
>>
>>55442379
I don't get why one would LIKE the fact our prisons are inefficient at doing what they're supposed to be doing.
>>
Makes rap video in prison, no prison rape no niggs with wigs.
Fake and gay.
>>
>>55438198
>How do we win?

Don't commit crimes, and you don't get sent to prison.
Don't break prison rules, and you don't get harsh punishments.

This is not hard to understand.
>>
that was pretty good, honestly.
>>
>>55438198
Laws are laws are laws

It's contraband

You can't rehabilitate criminals

Suddenly /pol/ cares about blacks
>>
>>55439728
>Driver pull over
>I see you driving there with a busted headlight
>better go get my shotgun.
>>
>>55443180
Fucking redditors i tell you what.
>>
>>55441155
>Solitary confinement is proven to be a failure.

As is rehabilitation

How is Breivik being rehabilitated? Are they going to let him out in how many years he has left?
>>
>>55441395
Yeah, because rehab has worked so well in countries that promote it

>Johann "Jack" Unterweger was an Austrian serial killer who murdered prostitutes in several countries. First convicted of a 1974 murder, he was released in 1990 as an example of rehabilitation. He became a journalist and minor celebrity, but within months started killing again.

Breivik will be in prison for as long as him, I'm sure they'll "rehabilitate" and release him to the public in enough time
>>
>>55439728
> killing people for obviously innapropriate, little reasons = crime against humanity
> urging people to commit crimes against humanity = crime

Should we send you the silk rope or can you manage to shoot yourself in the head retard?
>>
>>55438198
What a dumbass,
>>55441155
Solitary Confinement isn't for rehabilitation, think of it as a jail within jail you only go when you fuck up
>>
File: american.jpg (17 KB, 171x167) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
17 KB, 171x167
>>55443180
>it's the law that you get 20 years solitary for smuggling in a cell phone
>you can't rehabilitate criminals (but you can lock them up in a "correctional facility" that does nothing but make them more violent and then releases them into the public)
>>
>>55442940
>our prisons are inefficient at doing what they're supposed to be doing

They're punishing people. Seems like they're doing what they're supposed to do.

There are rehabilitation programs for people rather than prison, but they most likely have priors or are violent. No one wants violent people out in the streets.
>>
>>55438198
the simple fact that this was made on the spot with no recording equipment, and the voices of a group of 7 gorillas is actually impressive.

He should be reprimanded for breaking the laws about smuggling, but i think that in prison the freedom to expression, and artistic creativity shouldnt be punished, but encouraged.

now i just wonder, what are they all in for? minor drug offenses?
>>
>>55438198
Best rap song ive heard in a minute. AT least these niggas got real shit to talk about. Putting them in solitary confinement will most likely destroy the weak minded of the group.

stupid reason to put someone into solitary confinement. They are stuck in shitty prison with nothing to do.
>>
>have cellphone
>be dumb enough to post video online

I worked in a prison, we knew their were cell phones everywhere, but jesus come on.

It's like that one time someone's mom called asking if her sons commissary was being denied and said no and she said "well I just talked to him on da phone and he said yeah"

How did we know he had a cellphone now? He didn't have phone privileges.

Inmates are fucking stupid
>>
>>55438198
>>55443678
>20 years later

Where are you getting 20 years?

If I remember the story, there were ten people charged and all their confinement added up to 20 years. It's not one person who got 20 years.

>Seven South Carolina prison inmates are facing the music for a viral rap video they filmed in 2014 while locked up in a cell.

>South Carolina's Kershaw Correctional Institution officials punished the group heavily, giving a combined sentence of over 7,000 days — almost 20 years — in solitary confinement.

>Public documents revealed by Dave Maass, an investigative researcher for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, showed the inmates would each spend, on average, 1,000 days in solitary confinement for the viral video stunt.

https://archive.is/gt4Nn
>>
Also did anyone even read the paragraph?

20 years total among them

So each ape got like 2 and a half years

Boo hoo

Doesn't sound as crazy as OMG 20 YEERS TOTOLLLL

And people in seg get visits. I didn't know that till I worked at a prison
>>
>>55443785
Why the fuck do they even have access to the internet?
>>
>>55438198
>No source that he got 20 years of solitary

Most likely not true
>>
>>55438198
KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE JUNGLE LIFE NIGGER

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55443768
So do nothing about the incident and let them think they can smuggle in phones and then try other items?
>>
>>55443886
>cellphone
>data network
>Internet

Are you fucking stupid
>>
>>55444027
Not just phones, but there is actually internet access in some prisons
>>
>>55442230
>books
>bible

You think real niggas read? Their past time includes shouting and banging on the doors for beats, yard fighting, shower rape orgies, smoking cheetos on a soda can then using the soda can to burn and make tattoos with.

They could get some education but they prefer to remain ignorant and gangsta nigga.
>>
>>55444119
It's incredibly limited and like out of date. Like all they could do was send emails to approved people and order commissary

It used to be funny watching them freak out when it would be down though

It was like 13 year old me when WoW was down
>>
>>55438198
actually sounds pretty good for what they had to work with, and on short notice.
>>
>>55443678
1,400 children raped and sold as sex slaves, parents were the only ones to receive any actual punishment, designated rape streets, lol I didnt know raping an 8 year old was illegal here.

Oh and automatic dismissal of crimes for female criminals.

Kek top c.u.c.k.s
>>
>>55443883
Okay you sit alone in a box for 2 and a half years and tell me how well that rehabilitated you
>>
>>55444376
It's still not 20 shut the fuck up fucking fact sliding cunt
>>
>>55440109
>white chick detected
>>
>>55438198

SOMEBODY HELP THAT MAN HE'S ON FIRE
>>
>>55444376
Please explain how you rehabilitate someone who is violent, a murderer, or thief
>>
>>55444376

>Okay you sit alone in a box for 2 and a half years and tell me how well that rehabilitated you

it's still better than being on fire.
>>
I grew up in the south east, so I think its pretty good. Fucking fire.
>>
>>55444519
Violent and their is possible, murderers, which none of these guys probably are, should just be offed
>>
>>55445085
Theif*
>>
>>55443744

What do you define "punishment" as? Because if you think it's doing a good job, then explain why it's a revolving door for criminals.

>No one wants violent people out in the streets.

Which is why I want the place they are sent to to actually do their job. We complain about our crime rate but don't do anything about the reoffenders (who are committing a large percentage of crime).

>>55443030

That doesn't answer my question, that just shows how much you oversimplify the problem.

How do we win? Are we winning when the prisoners leave prison and commit more crimes? Are we winning when we have no preventative measures in that situation?

If someone gets killed because a felon got out on parole and developed a mental illness, do they feel like our system did a good job preventing that?

Idiot.
>>
>>55440320
This is fucking stupid. Some jack ass decided what was degrading and non degrading.

Wow! Mind blown
>>
>>55443180
>>55443255

>Laws are laws are laws

Yes, don't criticize laws and their efficiency!

>It's contraband

There needs to be discretion. Else with this logic, someone who smuggles in a Gameboy should get the same treatment as someone who smuggles in a knife. (I'd use the phone example, but you seem to think smart phones are dangerous).

>You can't rehabilitate criminals
>My source: The prison system that doesn't reoffend

What a great way to determine if rehabilitation doesn't work. What's funny is that even our current system isn't working! So how is that an efficient system at all, if prisons have a revolving door nature to them?
>>
>>55443850

One year is more than enough to do damage in solitary confinement. It's legalized psychological torture that is usually used for murderers and psychopaths. Why doesn't this concern you if we're doing this to people are are one day going to be trusted walking around civilians? These people aren't getting life, after all.

>>55443598
Literally no one in this thread considers solitary confinement to be rehabilitating. Read the goddamn thread before you call someone a "dumbass". I'm not questioning the rehabilitative nature, I'm questioning doing it in the first place. It's being overused beyond the type of people it SHOULD be used for.

This is how hardcore edgy you guys are. You actually go so far that you don't even care if we aren't preventing reoffenders. You don't look at statistics. You simply plug your ears and believe rehabilitation doesn't work.
>>
>>55441164

The point of prison is to act as a deterant, not to rehabilitate
>>
>>55444000
There are other punishments that can be given for smuggling. A lot of them aren't considered psychological torture.

>>55443883
You don't know what solitary confinement is. It's kinda weird that you pretended that you did.

>>55444406

2 years in solitary confinement is enough to drive someone insane. I wouldn't want to be the ones that run into these felons when they get parole, because they're probably going to be mentally unstable.

>>55444519

Plenty of things you can do. Rehabilitation doesn't mean you can't use discretion amongst your worst offenders. I really don't understand how you can live your entire life thinking that rehabilitation means letting murderers out. Not all prisons that rehabilitate are the same.

>Not caring about what prisons do
>Being concerned about niggers roaming the streets on parole and committing more crimes

Pick one.

>>55445878

Prisons can do more than just act as a deterrent. There's a lot of people that it isn't deterring. Some thugs even thrive in prisons. Why shouldn't we put any attempt in making sure they don't come back when they leave? Tell me how that does better for society.
>>
>>55443886
and this honkey will call THEM stupid
>>
File: WHN_THA_KUSH_HIT_U.png (252 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
WHN_THA_KUSH_HIT_U.png
252 KB, 354x313
>>55438198

TURNT

>WE KINGZ N SHEIT

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JA5qkixlSk
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.