[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what does /pol/ think of PETA? like them or not, you gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: 6033.jpg (125 KB, 800x607) Image search: [Google]
6033.jpg
125 KB, 800x607
so what does /pol/ think of PETA? like them or not, you gotta admit they get things done. They have closed or damaged 100s of bussiness and they scare the shit out of their usual targets.
>>
File: spl20132_0011.jpg (658 KB, 2430x3648) Image search: [Google]
spl20132_0011.jpg
658 KB, 2430x3648
>>
>>55436854
Both PETA and sea world are shit. PETA just feels the need to attack everything just for attention.
>>
>>55436901
that's my fetish tho
>>
Fuck em. In fact fuck everyone involved in any kind of whiny misguided preservation bullshit. Nothing but hypocrites, wah wah dis poor animuls, send from my suicide sweatshop produced iPad ;_;
>>
>>55437488
They care more about animals than humans. Theyre a bunch of furfags. I doubt they are lost in this irony
>>
>>55436901
I will never ever stop eating Foie Gras.
>>
>>55437558
>They care more about animals than humans.

That's an odd criticism. It's an animal welfare organization. It's People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, not People for Many Important Causes. I don't expect the World Wildlife Federation to be particularly concerned with urban homelessness, and I don't expect PETA to do anything except advocate for animals.
>>
>>55436901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmy-CtePMIU
>>
>>55436854
Petakillsanimals. Check it. They kill almost all the cats and dogs they take in care. I hate the motherfuckers. They're like animal nazis.
>>
File: PETA in a nutshell.png (67 KB, 649x610) Image search: [Google]
PETA in a nutshell.png
67 KB, 649x610
>>55436854

They're fucking retarded
>>
>>55437684

See German's post in relation to my post. They would post about saving the animals in their ipad/iphone made with shitty labor conditions and poorly paid wage. I just said they wouldnt care about stuff like that.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552518/Animal-house-horrors-Investigation-reveals-PETA-killed-nearly-2-000-shelter-animals-2013-alone.html
>>
>>55436854

>you gotta admit they get things done.

They see pet ownership as slavery. To them they'd rather an animal died than be a "slave".

They have killed over 33,000 animals since 1998

There are cases where PETA has stolen people's pets and euthanized them

http://wavy.com/2014/11/12/man-claims-peta-stole-killed-family-pet/

The case of Wilbur Cerate is one example. He had a little 11yr old girl, and got her a little dog as a pet.

A woman working for PETA snuck onto their porch, cut the leash, and stole the dog. This was all caught on camera. Before Wilbur could get his daughters dog back with help from the police he learned that the puppy was euthanized. They kill their animals almost as soon as they get them to the "shelter"

Fuck the other attention whoring crazy crap, what would you do if some PETA bitch snuck on your porch and stole your dog. Then took it and killed it.

Wilbur Cerate is not an isolated incident. There are many cases of PETA members stealing animals, or claiming animals are mistreated and abusing the system to get custody of them. Before the rightful owner can get it sorted out PETA has already killed their pet.

Fuck PETA.
>>
>>55436854
How many ppl here are fapping to that pic?
>>
>>55436854
They only do it for attention and money. Hell, they kill about 95% of the animals they rescue each year.
>>
They are fucking annoying. I will admit I side with them on zoos and seaworld and shit being inhumane, especially since it clearly fucks with all of the animal's mental health and eliminates their desire to even reproduce. Other than that they are a bunch of whining cunts who will literally never be satisfied.
>>
>>55437925
Peta are worse than animals.
>>
>>55436854
PETA euthanize pretty much all of their animals in shelters.

They stole guy's perfectly healthy puppy and killed it

Fuck them
>>
>>55436854
That poor whale.
>>
>>55436854
Literally an organization of lawyers and models. Utterly worthless Marxist trash.
>>
File: peta.jpg (147 KB, 950x1105) Image search: [Google]
peta.jpg
147 KB, 950x1105
>>55436854
shearing literally murders sheep
>>
>>55438041
>zoos
All zoos? You're retarded.
>>
PETA is just like Caritas, or bread for the world or any other such thing

They make money with suffering, ergo they NEED the suffering and dont actually wannt it to vanish.
All those organizations need either causes they offer no solution for, exergate, or actually make worse, becaause if those ills would actually be solved their organizations CEO´s wouldnt keep making fat stackss of money.
Its why Caritas dumping food in poor african nations is actually making shit worse.

>be african farmer
>try to make a living and sell my shit
>"Help" organization comes around and gives out free food
>Nobody buys my shit
>I quit and live off white peoples shit too
>even less local food now
>more starving chilluns
>more dosh for "Help" organizations CEO´s
>dumb hippy students eat shit up and work for free.

I havent looked into PETA much but im pretty fucking sure they do the same fucking thing in one way or another, their action beeing great for pictures and videos, but not actually solving the problem cause that would ruin their buisness modell.

Seriously, thinking those organizations would actually want to vanish the shit they make money with would be like thinking arms-dealers would want world-peace
>>
>>55437826
And they fucking steal pets off of peoples' back yards only to kill them later.
>>
>>55436854

Picture is hot af uezs
>>
>>55438129
Whoever sheared that needs their eyes checked obviously. More an advert for opticians than anything.
>>
>>55438129
>shearing literally murders sheep

That's like getting murdered by your barber. Why would he do that, he'll lose your business every 2-4 weeks
>>
>>55438214
To make delicious pies, mate.
>>
>>55438129
That's the dumbest thing I've seen today
>>
>>55438214
or 4-8 months in the case of hippies like me
I really need to stretch it to 16-24 months so it can be reliably donated.
>>
File: 2007_sweeney_todd_008.jpg (207 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2007_sweeney_todd_008.jpg
207 KB, 3000x2000
>>55438214
no idea
>>
>>55438103
They killed that dog, that they were trying to find a home, in the back of a van. Then they were caught trying to throw to body into the dumpster
>>
>>55438266
Iktfb .. recovering salon chair shill here
>>
>>55437758
Shit, I had the same idea.
>>
>>55436854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpekaGwZ-zU This is what PETA resembles in my mind.

I'm actually quite extreme in liking animals over humans, but it's good to keep a foot in reality.
>>
>>55438129

Wow thats a new level of retarded.

but then i have seen their Pokemon games
>>
>>55436901
It is only allowed in France and they are not going to give that one up, just like the Spaniards won't stop with bulls.
>>
>>55438072
animals=PETA>humans>plants
>>
>>55438162
So they're like the EU of activist groups? Take in so many refugees, realize you can't handle them all and can only deal with them one way?
>>
>>55436854
Hello Rare Flag!
>>
fun little death cult
>>
Doing good, I donate to them.

There are far too many humans on this planet already. The mass sterilisation should not be for stray animals it should be for third worlders.
>>
File: img_5440.jpg (3 MB, 3987x2658) Image search: [Google]
img_5440.jpg
3 MB, 3987x2658
>>55438129
>shearing

>here is the rest of your coat

Thanks, I love lamb chops. You're good and responsible businessman sir.
>>
Idiots. I live in the woods, pretty much. I see sick shit every time I go out because nature is cruel (by our standards) and very cutthroat.

Now, I do not support animal cruelty. If I saw someone mistreating an animal I would probably beat the shit out of them, but I do not support anything PETA does because they're idiots. Apparently someone from PETA had stolen someone's dog and had it killed because being dead is better than being a pet. If someone did that to my dog companion, I'd systematically cleanse PETA with an efficiency that hasn't been seen since Stalin's purging. None would survive.

I also don't support animal testing. We should test shit on shitskins since there's a billion more of them and they're worthless.
>>
>>55437684
It's an odd criticism to point out when a group will kill humans to protect the lives of rodents?

Petafiles are atypical jews, as are the kikes like you even attempting to defend acts of terrorism against science facilities producing the same drugs that keep some of that kikebait operation's members alive.
>>
>>55437826
>>55437925
>being bothered by the only good thing they do
>>
File: 1411942272934.jpg (42 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
1411942272934.jpg
42 KB, 394x395
>>55438817
>The mass sterilisation should not be for stray animals it should be for third worlders.
I agree with this. Humans are the only problem of 3rd world countries.
>>
>>55438129

The most I've seen a sheep hurt during shearing is a small cut which was immediately treated. That looks like some beaner got a sheep and had no idea what to do so took some safety scissors to it.

It's beneficial to both the farmer and the sheep to have the wool removed. The sheep can fucking drown if they don't have it done, among quite a few other things.
>>
PETA euthanises more animals than it saves and gives donations to confirmed arsonists who burn down animal testing sites for muh feels.
They are militant degenerates.
>>
>>55437684
Its an accurate criticism.
>>
>>55436854
Animal fucking terrorists that happen to not be from the middle east.
>>
>>55437684
They've said in the past they'd rather kill pets to put them out of their misery than have them live as the property of owners. They seriously want every animal to be able to live in the wild away from humans even if they're utterly incapable of it.
>>
File: 1440337355716.gif (49 KB, 185x179) Image search: [Google]
1440337355716.gif
49 KB, 185x179
>>55438995

It is about stopping suffering.

>implying there is anything wrong with burning down animal testing facilities and targeting this who work there
>>
>>55437950
The give money to the animal liberation front.
>>
>>55438632

Basically. Shelters that don't euthanize are usually very, very picky when it comes to what animals they accept, because they'll essentially be running a sanctuary if they take in a bunch of animals that aren't likely to be adopted. Shelters that do euthanize are less picky, and PETA takes everything.

When thousands and thousands of people dump off old cats and dogs, there just aren't enough people interested in adopting them. When you're getting rid of your 12 year old cat because you're tired of it, there aren't that many places that will take care of it until it dies of natural causes, and those places get filled up quickly.
>>
>>55437829
Oh yeah, forgot that PETA tried to kill the wool industry here over mulesing, something which is vital for livestock owners to do or else the sheep suffer end up being flyblown. And that shit is a fate worse than death, it's basically flies lay their eggs in the sheep's ass and the maggots eat it alive.
>>
>>55438703
>rare flag

Same here!
>>
>>55438161
Watch the penn and teller bullshit episode on PETA
>>
File: 1375304073308.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1375304073308.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>55439096
>Liberals want "society" to "progress" allowing for better human welfare
>But not technology or medicine which have a bigger impact on human welfare
>>
>>55436854

SEA WORLD ROCKS!

I wish my shit tier landlocked country had something like sea world.

Children's eyes light up during those shows.

Now a bunch of faggot leftist nazi hippie liberal arts failures take all that away from us.

FUCK PETA.
>>
>>55438995
>militant
you said like a bad word. Ate least they get out of the house and do shit,unlike the #hashtag "activist". They go out at night with knifes and petrol bombs to burn shit and raise hell. The old school left is still alive in Peta.
>>
>>55436854

PETA give famous women legitimate excuses to get naked, how else can these sluts go skin without being seen as sluts?
>>
>>55436854
haha, at first i thought this was making fun of her by calling her a whale.
>>
>>55439078

I doubt that. And even if they said it in the past, you switch tenses in your next sentence.

One second on Google says that they seriously want populations controlled through spaying and neutering, and for people to adopt from shelters.

http://www.peta.org/about-peta/why-peta/pets/
>>
>>55439344
>posts a link to PETA's direct site as evidence that they seriously don't want to kill any animals guys, seriously, okay?

Yeah, nah, mate. What kind of a pathetic shill are you?
>>
>>55439096
Those animals are bred for testing. Just like chickens and cows are bred for eating. Those animals dieing saves human lives every day and you are setting humanity back with you support of radical sensationalism.
>Ahnimuls are better than teh hoomans
Shut the fuck up. If they were they'd. Be testing on you.
>>
>>55437950
This anon isn't fucking around. PETA's horrible treatment of supposedly rescued animals is well documented.

NSFL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-j-winograd/peta-kills-puppies-kittens_b_2979220.html
https://archive.is/CYAJL

Fuck PETA.
>>
>>55439287
They ate edgy teenagers like you who have know idea of the repercussions of what they do.
>>
>>55439417

You said that that they want every animal to be able to live in the wild away from humans even if they're utterly incapable of it, with no citation, and I'm pointing out that that's pretty much the exact opposite of their position.

Which makes more sense than what you think. Because half of what PETA talks about in their magazine and blogs are about their pets.
>>
>>55438129
sheep shearer here, thats horse shit.
>>
>>55439096

no it isnt see my post here >>55438161

The suffering is needed for PETA to rake in donations, and pay the "wages" for tose high up in the company.
Burning down testing grounds wont stop anyone from making new testing grounds. Because the alternative would be human testing.
BUT it looks good in videos/posters/internetforums. Good marketing for the group they target, it makes them LOOK like they actually change shit.
>>
>>55439573
PETA once wrote a letter to a mayor telling him he should kill all pit bulls, not allow the fostering of animals, and he shouldn't work with any rescue groups. Amongst other things...

Here, have a fuck load of stats: http://imgur.com/gallery/o2JCYhj
>>
>>55438129
some one needs to shear that fucking dude face. I want a human facial hair coat.
>>
>>55436854
As someone who is familiar with the sensation of being regarded as a madman bent on destroying the universe...

They're really not any worse than Economists who don't understand the practical implications of their own arithmetic.
>>
>>55438129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7nKvgaMEaU

Disturbing shit here. Animals killed and mutilated on camera with nothing hidden from view. I couldn't watch the video for very long and I don't vouch for it. For all I know this was shot on PETA's secret soundstage.

I don't doubt that there are many farmers who treat their sheep humanely, but factory farms are what they are, and even if it makes sense to treat the animal well for most of its life, when it gets old or sick or injured they will be disposed of in the most efficient way possible without any thought for the suffering caused, its duration, or the effect it has on the other animals who witness it
>>
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
>>
>>55439845
Note even the mouseover for the embed link shows an animal's genitals being mutilated with a knife.
>>
>>55439463

There are lots of other alternatives that are available. But no, profit is what matters. These testing facilities are not even officially monitored, hidden footage often shows the "scientists" inflicting unnecessary suffering, punching, kicking, aggravating.

All of those places should burn and the scientists should have to watch their backs for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>55438129
When not done right.
>>
>>55438129
>>55439845

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-13/barnaby-joyce-blasts-peta-campaign/6389216

Based Barnaby
>>
>>55436854
They're iiots for opposing animal testing.
>>55438108
kekkle
>>
>>55439845
The thing they're doing with the sheep's backsides is called mulesing. It protects the sheep from becoming flyblown, which is far more painful for the sheep and it is a long, drawn out death. Mulesing is essential because it allows the sheep to defecate without it getting stuck around the backside and attract flies.

Would you rather your livestock have some momentary pain in order to protect them the rest of their lives, or eaten from the inside-out by maggots over the period of months until their entire rear end has become little more than rotten flesh?
>>
>>55440154
He would rather you didn't own livestock at all and force domesticated animals to fend for themselves, so you don't have to bear the responsibility for their deaths, or something.

I dunno. I have a hard time understanding exactly what animal rights people want done, as it's hard to extract anything comprehensible from their blubbering.
>>
>>55440154
I didn't claim to know what they were doing in that video, and if the term "mutilation" offends you then that's just kind of tough, considering all the rest of it. In this case I'm comfortable with the possibility that I may have been a little unfair.

My only purpose in singling out that particular act was to warn anon that I had posted gore directly to the board, which was not my intention.
>>
>>55437925
Its funny that they advert protection of animals and criticise everything that could potentially cause a minor discomfort for only a split second and are very vocal about it. But the moment it comes to actually do something to helpt animals and not just talk about what you could do, they radically turn around and start the exact same thing they criticise.
>>
>>55439211
Tfw conservatives are the ones that cut funding to science and medicine
Kek
>>
If PETA was any good, they'd focus on the Chinese subhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtAFHyXS31M
>>
>>55441079
also
>undercover
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.