[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poo in loo to you too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: aziz-ansari.jpg (187 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
aziz-ansari.jpg
187 KB, 670x377
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/arts/television/aziz-ansari-on-acting-race-and-hollywood.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

>“Even at a time when minorities account for almost 40 percent of the American population, when Hollywood wants an ‘everyman,’ what it really wants is a straight white guy,” the comedian Aziz Ansari writes

Pajeet Patel mad because he isn't Ryan Gosling
He even mentions Arnold Schwarzenegger at the end, as if anyone could compare
>>
>>55436488
this faggot is literally a worthless piece of shit
>>
Minorities can't be everyman since the film and reviews of it would just be loaded with racial shit
>>
>>55436488

his show fucking sucks
>>
>>55436488
When are these niggers going to call a spade a spade and call out kikes instead of "whites"? Or, are they just hopelessly fucking stupid?
>>
>>55436488
That guy is ugly, he couldn't ever compete with attractive white actors.
Actually, no race competes with attractive white actors. If you asked a list of the top 10 most attractive actors I bet 90%+ would be white people.
That's why white actors are the most popular in society with diversity and options.
>>
>>55436594
Good point. With Jews in charge of virtually all media, why doesn't he publically criticise them for failing to employ more of his kind?

Remember, when Jews do evil, they're white. When they do good, they're Jews.
>>
>>55436488
>curry shits think they are good enough for anything but gag and comedy
>>
is this the guy from the green something something? (I watched it in the german language so idk the name). if so then he's actually funny t.b.h
>>
>>55436488
Even Bollywood wants fucking whites in their movies.

Indians are so fucking shit teir
>>
I find him annoying but in this case he has a point. The idea that because my parents are Asian a story about someone who looks like me has to center on either martial arts or being Long Duk Dong isn't so much offensive as it is disappointing. I just want a movie where the protagonist is a regular ordinary person. But for some reason white is ordinary and minority is other.
>>
>>55436872
It's all about money dipshit. If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. No one wants to see a movie about some stupid gook trying to open a takeaway shop.
>>
>>55436872

Here's a solution:

Do you best to become a filmmaker
Make a movie
Convince the Jewish Hollywood overlords to let you cast whomever you want
>>
This shitstain is only famous cos he is brown, yet still takes every opportunity to bitch about equality.
>>
>>55436872
>a story about someone who looks like me has to center on either martial arts or being Long Duk Dong

what are you complaining about ? guys who look like me are portrayed as terrorists.
>>
>DUDE MY FAMILY IS SO WACKY LMAO
>DUDE PEOPLE TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY LMAO
Every minority 'comedian' ever.

Disregarded tbqh. Not even reading this shit.
>>
>>55436872
The US is still around 60% white, so when an 'everyman' is needed, he's gonna be a Casper.

Name one white male movie role that would have been better played by a nonwhite actor (and name the actor too).
>>
>>55436872
so watch one of the millions of movies made in vietnam, china, japan, korea etc.
American cinema isn't the only one
>>
His Randy bits are funnier than his actual standup.
>>
>>55436559

Louis ripoff with product placement.
>>
>>55436872
>all i want is from hollywood is to spend hundreds of millions on a chink protag even thought the movie will be a financial disaster

:(
>>
Fuck off back to Bollywood and shit on your walk of fame.
>>
>>55436626
People swallow whatever is shoved down their throats. With a little effort, minorities can become soon popular and profitable too.
>>
>>55437686
>Romania in charge of what's profitable and popular.
kek
>>
>>55437128
>guys who look like me are portrayed as terrorists.
Guys who look like you are terrorists.
>>
>>55436872
Afaik the US is 60% white. Hispanics, blacks, asians and other minorities make up the remaining 40%. So, with whites being by far the biggest single ethnicity and biggest audience, an "everyman" pretty much HAS to be white. A member of a group that makes up 10 or 15% of the population is no everyman. "Everyman" is pretty much the opposite of minority.

Minorities should respect the majority instead of asking for fucking special treatment. If you want society to cater to asians, go to an asian country.

Why should every ethnicity be able to cater to themselves, but whites in their own nations have to cater to everyone?
>>
>>55436872
How about every fucking movie made in Asia?
>>
>>55436488
>the comedian Aziz Ansari writes

*whines*
>>
File: Aziz1.jpg (72 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Aziz1.jpg
72 KB, 680x680
I realized what a faggot this guy is when he was on Letterman trying to cash in on the feminist pop culture trend.
>>
>>55436488
What the fuck, Indian movie stars try to look as white as possible, and so do most Asian movie stars. Skin whitening products are a HUGE business there, and the first thing that people advertise about themselves in dating ads is "fair skin." Seen with my own eyes.

People like to look at white people Sandeep, it's just how it is.
>>
>>55437889
What about recognising that true equality doesn't need a pop-word? As long as the term 'feminist' exists you're going to have firemen looking to put out fires in a city made of steel.
>>
>>55437889
What does an ideology that means everything and nothing at the same time at this point and a practical skill have in common? It's not even good rhetoric.
>>
>>55436488
>makes a show about minorities
>is a boring shit show with his reheated stand up crap
>everything is a racial stereotype
B-but why don't Hollywood want me as the average guy?
Just fucking kill yourself Pajeet
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.