[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK ISLAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 34
I'm absolutely disgusted by Islam. Unfortunately I live on a University campus, so I can not voice my disgust without becoming completely marginalized. I've never told anyone my thoughts for this fear. I took an Islam and Culture class at my University, and I was appalled with the liberal bullshit and theological justifications. The professor spouted off fucking crap about Muslim radicals were victims, talking about Foucault, and some faggot sociologist Mark Jurgensmeyer from UCSB saying, "They are victims who are politically, socially, and economically marginalized, therefore they are prone to violence." Seriously? What the fuck? What kind of reductionist piece of shit argument is that? There have been cultures and religious groups that have been economically and politically marginalized and they didn't start blowing themselves up...

Islam is fucking shit. Not to mention the Hadith literature complicates and distorts the fuck out of the Qur'an, mainly because much of the Hadith comes from the 13th century Abassid Era, where the elite were morally fucked up anyways. You can clearly see the difference in 8th century Hadith vs 13th century Hadith.

The religion is fucked. Anthropologically and archeologically we understand that these desert cultures are some of the most violent do to resource scarcity and being pastoral.

>pic is bullshit
>>
>>55436078
nice wall of text, try to sell it to trump
>>
>>55436109
Oh shut the fuck you lazy fuck. Read my shit or don't bother posting.
>>
File: Owl_Faces.jpg (59 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
Owl_Faces.jpg
59 KB, 600x413
>>55436135
why so mad?

look at this cute picture and calm down
>>
File: 1446739927663.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1446739927663.gif
2 MB, 200x150
I like this thread
>>
>>55436078
I think Muslims just have a very simple, largely unexamined certainty that their faith is right.

That includes the de-affiirmation of Christ's Divinity does not really help much either.
>>
hadith is like the Talmud but for muslims

2 sides of the same shekel
>>
File: QI-Banu-Qurayza.jpg (719 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
QI-Banu-Qurayza.jpg
719 KB, 1000x750
Bump.
>>
File: QI-Convenient.jpg (883 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
QI-Convenient.jpg
883 KB, 999x749
>>
File: QI-IISIS-Sexual-Slavery.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
QI-IISIS-Sexual-Slavery.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
>>
>>55436246
Not gunna lie, I like Owls. Owls are boss. But still,

>TL;DR

FUCK ISLAM and the liberal bullshit that shields their violent bullshit.

>>55436267
I do too.

>>55436278
Can you elaborate more on this?
>>
File: QI-ISIS-Perversion-of-Islam.jpg (191 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
QI-ISIS-Perversion-of-Islam.jpg
191 KB, 960x720
>>
File: QI-ISIS-Rape.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
QI-ISIS-Rape.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>
Islam is a creation of Satan.
It's the anti-religion built to lead men astray and instill them with hate, intolerance and ignorance.
It is a mix of ancient demon worship like Baal and the mesopothamian Marduk with Pre-Abrahamic Judeaic elements.

All great religions in the world advocate love and denounce violence... except Islam.

Islam condones paedophilia, promotes even prescribes violence towards to non-muslims.
Islam condones lieing, rape, stealing and murder.
>>
File: QI-Peaceful-Verse.jpg (504 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
QI-Peaceful-Verse.jpg
504 KB, 960x720
>>
File: QI-Perfect-Example.jpg (750 KB, 999x775) Image search: [Google]
QI-Perfect-Example.jpg
750 KB, 999x775
>>
>>55436078
Islam is a degenerate religion. Christianity is the only religion that should be allowed. good thing we're at war with sand niggers and killing those goat fuckers all the time. only good muslim is a dead muslim.
>>
Chill out anon, grab a snickers
>>
>>
File: remember purity.gif (1 MB, 512x325) Image search: [Google]
remember purity.gif
1 MB, 512x325
>>
>>55436078
maybe you should meet some muslim people. you will be surprised how much you like them and how nice they are. maybe hate geopolitics and not an irrelevant religion. if the middle east was made up of buddhists the same problems would exist with extremism, due to geopolitics and blowback. nice rant though, poor dumb american racist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xj2lGd3xs
>>
>>55436355
>>55436396
>>55436405
>>55436432
>>55436453
>>55436472

Thanks for the bumps man, but your country is beyond fucked. Germany is going to end up like France, where you have ethnic germans in the inner cities and Syrian shits on the outskirts plotting killings and rapes. I'm sad this will happen to you. I love Germany, but you guys are committing cultural suicide by letting in "refugees"
>>
File: QI-Ramadan.jpg (427 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
QI-Ramadan.jpg
427 KB, 960x720
>>
>>55436078
And yet it still manages to be infinitely superior to rabbinical judaism.

Although they both belong to shit -tier.
>>
Foucault is a name I hear often on here, but what is he famous for?
>>
I do personally know Muslims.

Doesn't mean I have to accept that their religion, when practiced to the extreme, is barbaric. The Muslims I knew were Americanized, anyways. I don't they they prayed at all.
>>
>>55436564
Rabbinic*
>>
I think you guys just misunderstand Islam. It's actually pretty good.
>>
>>55436511
#illridewithu
>>
>>55436078
>Unfortunately I live on a University campus, so I can not voice my disgust without becoming completely marginalized.

Yes you can. You only need to stop being a pussy and speak your mind.
>>
File: 1435194319656.jpg (209 KB, 630x943) Image search: [Google]
1435194319656.jpg
209 KB, 630x943
>>55436576
He was Grothendieck's long lost brother.
>>
>>55436511
I have met them, and I do like them individually, but I find their religion repulsive. I have met some that are indeed friendly, but I find them lacking on so many moral and ethical dimensions. They associate themselves with a religion that, for contemporary standards, commits horrendous atrocities. Look, if I was a Catholic, and the pope ordered another Inquisition, I would feel disgusted and repulsed. A cloud of sadness and disgust would hang over me because I know I am associated with this shit. But most contemporary muslims, especially those living in the west, just bury their heads in the sand (no pun intended), they ignore, or brush that shit off by saying, "Oh that is not REAL Islam" ..... REALITY CHECK it's ALL Islam... none of them want to own it and I am immediately disgusted with that.

So yes, I still have problems even with the so called "peaceful muslims" their apathy and lack of disgusted for this troubles the shit out of me.
>>
>They are victims who are...

fuck I hate this falacy, can't stand to hear that shit since half of the germans that settled my region died doing so, and I never heard of german colonists beheading natives for not giving support
>>
>>55436414
Before Christ (if you are a Christian, that is) the OT is seen essentially as "Law", prohibitions and expectations in personal, social and cultic behaviour. After Christ, however, Christians see themselves as released from the tyranny of the law and find access to God through faith in Christ. It is no longer a question of what you do but of what (who) you believe in.This is why theology is so important in Christianity, because Christians want to explore the nature of this Grace and the Person (s) that bring about this new relationship. Islam, on the other hand, by rejecting the uniqueness of Christ, have reverted back to Law. The centrality of Sharia in the islamic mindset is important here. They have in effect returned to a pre-christian model whereby adherance (submission?) to the law is all
>>
>>55436576
Post-Modernist Bullshit, wiki it.
You can't engage in academic debate or conversation these days without having read some Foucault
>>
>>55436511
It's not about Muslims, it's about Islam, dude. There is an objective reality to what Islam teaches regardless of how much random Muslims follow the teachings.

And no, there would be no Buddhist extremism in place of Islamic extremism if the area was populated by Buddhists. There is no other religion or ideology that fuels the kind of completely insane murderous death cult you can witness on Palestinian television every single day.
>>
>>55436511

This mudshit faggot is why Australia is shit.
>>
>>55436078
>>55436278
>>55436355
>>55436507
>>55436564
>>55436687

M8 don't talk shit about Allah.

>>55436621
>>55436511

You've obviously never spent any time in Sydney's west.
>>
>>55436783
I'd take a shit on allah any day

And also would call pajeet and his 12 brothers to shit on him too
>>
>>55436712
This makes great theological sense actually. I'm personally not a Christian, but I appreciate you sharing how a Christian Theologian understands this topic. Again, thank you for sharing this perspective.
>>
>>55436835
That's only because Brazilians are one step away from Poo-in-Loos.
>>
Dude,I'm the same boat. I can't say my opinion on the subject without being called an Islamophobic racist. It's a step back, not a step forward, as with most religions, but this one is an extreme step. Even the interpreted versions are bad. The only way I can see Islam going is war.
>>
>>55436652
Man, seriously, stfu... I don't live on /pol/ all day, I still have to maintain a fucking social life an get through my education. I've seen what happens to people who get demonized for not being "multicultural" or "pluralistic". I have my thought and ideas, but I'm not about to risk going through 2 years of living hell just so I can puff my chest and pretend like people are going to magically jump to my side... They can all get fucked, college is temporary, I have my entire life ahead of me.
>>
>>55436876
better to poo in allah than poo in loo
>>
>>55436946
Well I feel a little better that I'm not alone with this bullshit. Islam is a disease ideology imo.
>>
>>55436576
homosex actually
not even kidding, look it up
>>
>>55437214
Wasn't he also a pedo?
>>
>>55436727
there is buddhist extermism in Myanmar or Burma w/e u call it
they kill muslims
every religion has its extremism the different is that the Gulf countries (ksa in particular) are extremely wealthy and fund this extremism
>>
>>55436674
You're and idiot.
The so called "pope" of Islam didnt order this extremist shit. It came out of years of oppression in certain areas coupled with current events leading to a collective hate targeted at the US. To ignore where it started is to negate the problem. Blaming it on Islam is a lazy solution.

As for all the non-extremists; what are they supposed to do? They shouldn't feel ashamed for ISIS actions because they're not associated with them. They also can't make them stop by sheer will power so really they're in the same position as us if not worse.
Try a different perspective sometime, bro.
>>
>>55436576
Homosexuality and longwinded books. I'm sure it would be possible to distill the interesting parts of his books into some fascinating essays, but I don't know if anyone's done it. For example, I found his book about the history of the prison system quite interesting but it was also repetitive and tedious.
>>
>>55437327
truth is coming out from the shitposter
world is truly shifting
>>
>>55436078
Roughly 530 people have died per day due to Islam since its existance. There is no way this is a religion of 'peace' because no matter how much time goes by, it is responsible for nothing but acts of violence and tyranny. Liberal nutjobs might try to be Muslim apologists but there is no apologising for such slaughter without agreeing that human life has no inherent value whatsoever. In that case, Muslim life doesn't either.
>>
>>55437327
>As for all the non-extremists; what are they supposed to do? They shouldn't feel ashamed for ISIS actions because they're not associated with them. They also can't make them stop by sheer will power so really they're in the same position as us if not worse.

That attitude is aiding and abetting a disgusting ideology/religion. EVERYTHING you just said is why I am absolutely disgusted. Your apathy, and desire to claim disassociation, when you are ALL muslims under the faith of Islam is why I despise you. Your entire being is equivalent to an animal. You lack congruency, morality, and a loving ethical discourse.

You truly are a disease onto humanity. RIGHT NOW, in our contemporary world. You share a religion with rapists, murders, pedophiles, and suicide bombers. All I'm saying that if I was of that faith, I would never feel happy, or actively working to try and kill or end those freaks. But none of you "passive" muslims do that. You take a completely apathetic approach while you enjoy our western countries. Makes me sick. It is impossible for me to ever relate to anything your culture or faith has to offer. The very lack of congruency that so many of you show speaks to your unethical approaches in a contemporary world.
>>
File: 1437304677064.jpg (690 KB, 1084x1419) Image search: [Google]
1437304677064.jpg
690 KB, 1084x1419
>>55436135
I'm with him on this one. Fuck your thread, have a cute girl.
>>
>>55437326
Nope. There is no other religion that promotes violence and hatred like Islam.

The world famous Buddhist hate speech monk is basically a meme that deliberately ignores the context. It is a propaganda tool that is set as a false equivalence to Islamic extremism just like the Westboro Baptist Church and the Koran-burning pastor.

The Buddhist monk is defending his nation that is in conflict with Muhammadans, and secondly, his so called hate speeches are not even comparable in intensity to the endless stream of incitement to violence and hatred coming out of the mouths of thousands upon thousands of Islamic clerics every Friday in mosques around the world.

Indeed, this Buddhist extremism in Burma only exists because there's yet another conflict where the other party is Muhammadans. Everywhere there are Muhammadans, there is conflict. It is a pattern that repeats over and over again. The reason for that pattern is what Islam teaches.

Of course the Gulf Arabs fund extremism, but the problem is that Islam is extreme in its nature. If you take Islamic teaching seriously, you inevitably become "extreme". Islam is a totalitarian ideology that governs every single area of life and strictly limits individual rights and liberties. It is also extremely hostile to that which is not Islam. That is the nature of Islam. There is no way around it without a complete reformation of the religion, and that will never happen because it would lead to contradicting the example of Muhammad and the sahaba.
>>
>>55437603
You just assume I'm Muslim. I'm not. So effectively you wrote that whole speel for nothing, dude.
As did I..
Was just trying to get you to look at things at a different angle, if only for a moment.
I guess your type is a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>55437326
They kill muslims because muslims kill and rape their women. Your religion is a disease onto the peaceful. Also, how do you like living in France? You sure don't mind living in a Western country created by Western values and traditions... The only reason why you are allowed to even live and breathe in France is because we are not barbarians like you. Try having a French man who is of a different religious faith... see how he is treated in a Muslim country. Your ideology is, and forever will be, lower.
>>
File: 1441347501568.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441347501568.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>55437327
>>55436621
>>55436511

>being an ahmed apologist

Get the fuck out of my country you disgusting shitskin faggot
>>
>>55437675
how do you think those violence promoting clerics come from? theyre funded by those states we're talking about
>>
>>55437801
Fuck you, bitch.
Just because I don't hate them doesn't mean I love them. I just try to keep my eyes open and refuse to be a cliché like you.
>>
>>55437760
I like living in France.. because I'm french and this is my country?
there are a lot of expats living in Muslim countries, and I don't think they are in danger whatsoever
>>
>>55437911
>>55437911
>I just try to keep my eyes open

Liberal Uni professors already got to this one.
>>
File: 1445526219992.gif (566 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445526219992.gif
566 KB, 300x300
>>55436511
You clearly didn't read his post m8.

The issue is against the ideology itself and not the individuals. I love how the left immediately goes into damage control mode by pulling the race-card at the mere mention of the word "muslim". It is an extreme social ideology that is wholly incompatible with Western democracy and practice. Whites have equally been as retarded into signing up for the goatfuckery that is Islam just like sandniggers do aswell.

Muslims are pack animals. They'll be friendly and "tolerant" to your face, but once their numbers increase in that area or suburb, expect a change in their attitudes.

See: Western Sydeny, London, etc.
>>
File: 1444120532024.jpg (52 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1444120532024.jpg
52 KB, 367x500
>>55437911

>continuing to apologize for Ahmed

Top faggot, seriously you little shitskin cunt, keep your open eyes and wait for the race war to kick off, we're not going to follow in Europe's footsteps and let dumb fuck apologists like you mask the problem any longer. You are a pathetic subhuman 2bh
>>
File: consider-the-snackbar.jpg (107 KB, 804x452) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-snackbar.jpg
107 KB, 804x452
>>55436078
But they are reproducing, and you're not. They have strong families, and you're not. They're pretty much untouchable at this point, and you're not.

They're winning, and we're whining.
>>
File: 1447241280850.jpg (46 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
1447241280850.jpg
46 KB, 599x596
>>55437911
But Anon, you are the cliché. The 'enlightened liberal' who only exists as such to serve himself and boost his ego.
>>
I don't know what you said and what your point was. You have said absolute nothing worthy. So what is your reasoning to hate something other than just blindly hating. Did your parents note love you enough?
>>
>>55438039
>>55437911

>hating people's whose religion literally commands them to murder you is cliche

Fucking hell, the apologists will be the first to go.
>>
>>55436078
>"They are victims who are politically, socially, and economically marginalized, therefore they are prone to violence."
It's the truth you retarded amerifat. If you didn't bomb their countries to shit every other year you wouldn't have all these problems.
>>
>>55438073
We are not breeding because feminism has fucked up women so bad that they either:

A) wait to have babies when their in their 30s, increasing an autistic child or miscarriage

or

B) Become "professionals" and never reproduce.

Feminism is our current curse in Western society.
>>
>>55438149
How do you explain the past 1400 years of Islamic invasion and religious crusades if it's all America's fault you brainwashed shit.
>>
>>55438039
Haha, you sound so desperate.
There's never gonna be a race war because weak minded faggots like you are the minority now.
You've already lost.
Enjoy your hate, doe.

P.S
I'm white.
And a Kiwi.
I'll stay as long as I like, bruh. Fuckin your women.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 290x290
>>55436078
Don't ever be afraid of being marginalised.

If anything, the thought of being marginalised for your true, honest thoughts should be exciting.

Fight for your honesty.

Forget that your opponents are even there.
>>
>>55438187
Let's conveniently ignore the christian invasions of Pagan nations like the entire conquest of the north.
>>
>>55436078
You have freedom of speech. Just call them pedophile worshippers and when the horde comes for you use your second amendment rights.
>>
File: 1446237947535.jpg (95 KB, 688x631) Image search: [Google]
1446237947535.jpg
95 KB, 688x631
>>55438203
>I'm white
>muh dik

Pick one you dumb fuck or you have just shown how much of a filthy shit skin you are.

>pic related is you
>>
>>55438286
Well that was dry.
>>
>>55438239
I'm not ignoring it because it's not relevent at all. Islam is violent and its holy book perpetuated violence for 1400 years of violent crusades. That was my only point and it still stands regardless of whether Christians had invasions at one point. The fact remains, Islam is still the 7th century cult it always was.
>>
>>55438093
>Roller derby

Shit status: lost
>>
>>55438239
Here we go with the "in the past" arguments.
REALITY CHECK. Islam is a fucked up religion/ideology TODAY.

It is a contemporary problem. Relevant for today. Stay focused on that instead of diving XXX amount of years into the past
>>
File: 1438877710161.jpg (124 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1438877710161.jpg
124 KB, 500x629
>>55436078
i came here to support this

fuck islam
>>
>>55438322

>I'm on the winning side guize
>I sw-w-wear

Spineless faggots like you are why this country is turning to shit so quickly.
>>
>>55438203
>kiwi
>white

Yeah, nah, cunt.
>>
>>55438447
>>55438454

I really want to visit Australia this summer, but not if I'm constantly bumping into faggots like this>>55438203 all the time.
>>
>>55438286
"I'm white and I'm fucking your women" is code for "one of my parents was white but was filthy enough to fuck a nigger."

>>55438203
Also "fucking your women" doesn't count if it's rape, nigger, even if in your species that's the only type of sex there is.
>>
You might want to avoid Canada, then. Stay strong, don't get keked
>>
>>55438534
They're only as annoying and as prominent as those annoying Americans who love niggers and shout we iz da same.
>>
>>55438545
Is it bad in Canada too?
>>
>>55438538
>>55438534
>>55438454
>>55438447
/pol/ really is a sad place.
I actually feel bad for you guys..

Oh well, peace out, faggots.
>>
Anyone got legitimate sources to disprove the "faith of peace" meme? Particularly about sharia law and how fucked it is. Apparently the OIC gives Muslims human rights such as death penalty for leavers of the faith, stoning of women rape victims, polygamy etc. is this true and does anyone have a source for this?
>>
>>55436576
Being a pretentious wanker, and a fag who died of AIDS.
>>
>>55438659
Fuck off out of the country if you don't like it cunt, fucking libcuc.k.
>>
>>55436078
The reason you have such anger is that you clearly have something in your heart that draws you to Islam but you are angry because you are then driven away when you see the actions of those that call themselves Muslims.

So become a Quran alone Muslim without Hadith then.
The Hadiths are corruption of the Quran, the Quran states that it is a complete book and even says to reject any Hadiths beyond Quran.

I reject the term Quranist because it makes it sound like a sect, it is nothing more than going back to what Islam started as before people played telephone with stories centuries later and it became a downhill spiral of corruption from there on in.

We are labelled as kafir by those that bury the Quran under hadiths because they don't see that they are blind followers of culture and tradition that defies the Quran.

I am a Christened but turned Atheist at around 6 or 7 who rather upset a vicar in my Christian school when I rejected their Jesus worship but I always had a vague belief in a higher being or God, it took some time to learn I was actually an Agnostic while I pursued my journey of discovery, I was always put off from Islam and have two sisters who are Sunni Muslim converts and this turned me off more so then over time learned the horrors of what is called Islam, I then pursued to read the Quran but it didn't seem to reflect what I knew, was seeing or hearing so I looked further and recently have discovered that there are Quran alone Muslims and it starts to make sense to me, I am still on the path but it sure is starting to fall into place with each day passing.
You wont be accepted by the hadith followers who seem to be doing what Christians have done and ignoring the orders of the prophet but instead idolising him (though they deny it) and have become Muhammad followers and hadith followers while putting the most important hadith to the bottom of the pile, The Quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs

inb4 wall of insults.
>>
File: Qur'an.jpg (89 KB, 718x481) Image search: [Google]
Qur'an.jpg
89 KB, 718x481
>>55436783
aloha snackbar!
>>
>>55438239
Yes, damn near a thousand years ago. Compared to Islam, now, today, anywhere and everywhere there are substantial numbers of muslims.
>>
>>55438832
You're still a pedophile worshiping savage, nigger.
>>
>>55438706
It's well known that you get killed for leaving islam, you can even watch videos of them throwing supposed gay men off buildings and stoning women for adultery.
>>
>>55438992
Where in the Quran does it say to be a paedophile?
>Aisha was 6/9/12/14/16/19/25/99/etc
Use Quran alone and show me.
>>
>>55438832
>The reason you have such anger is that you clearly have something in your heart that draws you to Islam

No I am not drawn to a religion that has rapists, murders, and terrorists. Especially a religion that has all THAT in a contemporary age. Something is seriously wrong, and like I mentioned in a pervious post, IF I was Muslim, a cloud of sadness and depression would fall over me all the time knowing I belong to a religion that harbors some dimension of crazy fucking terriorsts. It would be a constant antagonism. Yet, this is not what I see in most "peaceful" muslims. They are apathetic, or simply say "that's not Islam" .... it is this kind of disingenuousness, to not own the problem, is what disgusts me more than anything.

Also, what are your thoughts on this >>55436712
theological perspective?
>>
>>55439071
> 6/9/12/14/16/19/25/99/etc
No, there are records saying 6 or 7 at engagement, and 9 or 10 during consummation. There are none even putting her at a pubertal age.

That's history, not religion. Not that I'd expect your nigger brain to know the difference.
>>
>>55436318
Except most educated Muslims don't believe in the hadith. Check out www.free-minds.org for one such group ; they sound actually sane. Alcohol is permissible, harming another human isn't, etc.
>>
>>55439098
>No I am not drawn to a religion that has rapists, murders, and terrorists
Me neither, I don't do religion, especially those that follow Hadith that promote those things you mention

>Especially a religion that has all THAT in a contemporary age.
Yes I agree, see above

>Something is seriously wrong
Hadiths

>IF I was Muslim, a cloud of sadness and depression would fall over me all the time knowing I belong to a religion that harbors some dimension of crazy fucking terriorsts.
Me too, that's why I am angry that the Quran has been corrupted by these fools.

>Yet, this is not what I see in most "peaceful" muslims.
Because they aren't true Muslims, you must understand what the word Muslim and Quran means and you will see by their very nature they aren't worthy of the name nor to touch the Quran.

>They are apathetic, or simply say "that's not Islam"
Yes, I am told this all the time when I reject the Hadiths, I am worse to them than an Atheist, Christian or Jew (of which I am fine with all btw).

>it is this kind of disingenuousness, to not own the problem,
Yes, they only know how to act in an ignorant manner, that is their culture, its how their parents and their parents parents brought them up while living under barbaric Hadith enforcers.

>is what disgusts me more than anything.
me too.
>>
>>55439181
>No, there are records saying 6 or 7 at engagement, and 9 or 10 during consummation. There are none even putting her at a pubertal age.
In the Hadiths, there are also Hadiths that mock Muhammad and contradict the Quran.

>That's history, not religion.
History of the Hadiths which were collected by story tellers and manipulated by people who wanted to manipulate Islam for its own gains.

>Not that I'd expect your nigger brain to know the difference.
I do know the difference, that difference is I read the Quran alone as the Quran dictates, they read the Hadiths and the Quran is gathering dust because they care more about 'scholars' and Mullahs than to read the Quran which is very clear not to add to it nor have a go between. Islam is you, God (Allah) and one book as guidance, it really doesn't get much simpler.
But then there wouldn't be rich Sheiks with diamond encrusted Ferraris in mansions if Muslims stopped following their corruption.
>>
File: Hills.jpg (192 KB, 707x540) Image search: [Google]
Hills.jpg
192 KB, 707x540
>>55437327
You're still dodging the problems with Islam as a whole and how it negatively impacts the countries and people that are exposed to it; save, of course, for the young men who choose to take up arms for it and revel in the spoils it offers at the expense of others.

>As for all the non-extremists; what are they supposed to do?

Taking a stronger step in advocating for change in the way their faith is handled would be a step in the right direction. You're admittedly right that there isn't much the average Muslim can do to stop something like ISIS. But what they can do is change the way their faith is taught and practiced to help prevent something like ISIS from happening again.
>>
>>55439341
Not gunna lie dude, you actually sound pretty fucking cool. I wish I met more like you.
>>
>>55439341
Also, are there more like you?
Just speaking from a moral and ethical perspective, I could see your position growing, but it's rare, and like you said, seen as blasphemous to many Muslims.
>>
>>55439519
>Islam is you
No, don't try to associate that filth with me.
>that difference is I read the Quran alone
So you don't care about history. That's great, honey.
>manipulated by people who wanted to manipulate Islam
So you're calling every single historical account, all of them consistent down to a year, manipulations? Everyone who wrote about it just happened to share an agenda in wanting to portray Muhammed as a massive pedophile?
>>
>>55439341
The problem is that many move to countries where the government is secular and don't ever conform to that society.
It's not as if they didn't know where they were moving to.

Then, they pretend to be shocked and outraged when things don't go their way, screaming "Islamophobia!".
It's not "Islamophobia". It's Muslim unwillingness to conform to the rules of a secular enlightened society.
>>
File: Burmese-Shadows-1.jpg (63 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Burmese-Shadows-1.jpg
63 KB, 427x640
>>55436078
I know right? I live in a country where muslims consist 5-10% of the population, they're nothing but trouble, and because of liberalists we can't judge islam without being labelled as racist or hypocrites.

Although I don't have troubles with muslims who assimilate into society, I really dislike islam and it's violent sectarian teachings which encourages its followers to attack & force non-believers to accept islam.
>>
>>55439702
Oh, there's many more like him, as I reject hadith too. Most Malays and Indonesians take it with a a grain of salt, too, which is why you hardly see any problems over there despite the numbers.

If 'Muslims' had even a tiny bit of education, they'd realize that most hadith were written by some nefarious 10th century Persians. I think the problem with Islam is an educational one. We've got to remove this corrupting influence from the religion.
>>
>>55438832
Muh pure Qur'an.

That book that heaps invective on Christians and Jews and all non-Muslims in general. After all, non-Muslims are inferior and have to know their place.

That book that allows Muslims to marry prepubescent girls.

That book that sets Muhammad as the excellent example of conduct for all Muslims to emulate. See? It's not the hadiths, it's the Qur'an that says you should emulate him.

That book that has a whole chapter dedicated to war booty.

That book that allows, by the absolute infallible word of God no less, Muslim men to acquire slavegirls for sex.

That infallible book where the creator of the universe doesn't even understand basic Christian teaching and what Christians actually believe.

That book that is so tolerant and merciful that it borrows a teaching from a Jewish rabbi, which teaching is incorrectly attributed to the Torah, about the killing of a person being like the killing of all of mankind. So murder is wrong, right? Well, the Qur'an continues, it's wrong when it's not right. Muslim apologist always quote that verse, but don't say it's followed by:
>The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

It also allows the killing of women and children as revenge for the enemy killing women and children. So noble!

A book that tells you to fight even if you don't like it. In fiqh this is interpreted as a collective rather than individual responsibility to do armed jihad so an individual can fulfill his obligation by supporting jihad by other means than picking up arms.

That book that instructs Muslims to be harsh against non-Muslims.

That book that instructs Muslims to subjugate Jews and Christians into a servile state. At best.

Etc.
>>
>>55439951
It's good to know that there are Muslims that understand the Hadith problem. I'm glad I brought it up in my op. It needs to be discussed/criticized more.
>>
Learn more about pigslam here:
anonymousatheist.weebly.com
>>
>>55436078
I fully agree with you.

Muslims out!
>>
>>55440129
And the Quran problem?
>>
>>55440325
Has many passages that are fucked up. I agree.
>>
>>55440374
Which its followers subscribe to.
>>
>>55440398
Yeah it's fucked up too. I stand by my original premise.
>>
>>55436783
>>55436511
Kill yourself you filthy sandnigger
>>
>>55440325
Translations have been corrupted too, you know. Quote me one passage you object to.
>>
Terrorist groups inspired by Islam:
● Abdullah Azzam Brigades
● Abu Nidal Organization
● Abu Sayyaf
● Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
● Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
● Al-Badr
● Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
● Al Ghurabaa
● al-Haramain Foundation
● Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya
● Al-Mourabitoun
● Jabhat al-Nusra
● al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
● al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
● Al-Shabaab
● Takfir wal-Hijra
● Al-Umar-Mujahideen
● Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia)
● Ansar al-Islam
● Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
● Ansar Bait al-Maqdis
● Ansar Dine
● Ansaru
● Armed Islamic Group of Algeria
● Army of Islam
● Osbat al-Ansar
● Boko Haram
● Caucasus Emirate
● Deendar Anjuman
● Dukhtaran-e-Millat
● Egyptian Islamic Jihad
● El Kaide Terör Örgütü Türkiye Yapılanması
● Gama’a al-Islamiyya
● Great Eastern Islamic Raiders' Front
● Hamas
● Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades
● Haqqani network
● Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami
● Harkat-al-Jihad al-Islami in Bangladesh
● Harkat-ul-Mujahideen
● Harakat-Ul-Mujahideen/Alami
● Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin
● Hezbollah
● Hezbollah Al-Hejaz
● Hilafet Devleti
● Hizb ut-Tahrir
● Hizbul Mujahideen
● Hofstad Network
● Houthis
>>
File: garbage2.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
garbage2.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>55439239
Man Islam is pretty reasonable when you ignore the religious texts of islam!
>>
● Indian Mujahideen
● Islamic Jihad - Jamaat Mujahideen
● Islamic Jihad Union
● Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
● Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
● Jaish-e-Mohammed
● Jamaat Ul-Furquan
● Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh
● Jamiat al-Islah al-Idzhtimai
● Jamiat ul-Ansar
● Jamiat-e Islami
● Jemaah Islamiyah
● Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid
● Jund al-Sham
● Khuddam ul-Islam
● Lashkar-e-Taiba
● Lashkar-e-Jhangvi
● Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
● Muslim Brotherhood
● Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army)
● Supreme Military Majlis ul-Shura of the United Mujahideen Forces of Caucasus
● Taliban
● Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi
>>
File: 1295126913077.jpg (21 KB, 299x318) Image search: [Google]
1295126913077.jpg
21 KB, 299x318
>>
>>55440545
I'd rather drink my own piss than touch it.

I've seen muslims, I want no part of it.
>>
File: 1301359665090.jpg (135 KB, 940x607) Image search: [Google]
1301359665090.jpg
135 KB, 940x607
>>
File: 1444922208647.png (18 KB, 349x321) Image search: [Google]
1444922208647.png
18 KB, 349x321
>>55440525
>implying I'm a dunecoon.
>>
>>55440681
>judging something without knowing a damn thing about it
How do you know that, in those instances, Hadith is not the corrupting influence?
>>
>>55440618
Hadith isn't Islam, in the least. It's a Persian political doctrine. Try again?
>>
>>55440954
A muslim is a muslim, and a muslim is a blight.
I don't care if it's the Quran, the hadith, your half-nigger genetics, the inbreeding, your father having molested you or the sand in your butthole.
>>
so this guy is a white nationalist minister who advocates for separate nations for individual races based on god's word

he says Islam was created by the Vatican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
>>
>>55439519
I must point out that you cannot understand the Qur'an if you read it outside of all historical context, which is what the hadiths as well as other sources provide. Read on its own the Qur'an is contradictory. It is of course extremely strange that an infallible and eternal book could have internal contradictions, but that is the case. These contradictions are solved through abrogation, which itself is taught in the Qur'an. Previously revealed verses may be replaced by verses that are revealed later. This earlier and later is all very illogical in the context of a supposedly eternal book, but it is what it is. That means you have to understand the historical context because otherwise you don't even know which surahs are later and which ones are earlier.

The chapters in the Qur'an are, aside from the first one, arranged roughly from the longest to the shortest. So you have the long chapters in the beginning of the book and the short ones at the end. This is not a very useful order for understanding the content. To the disappointment of all liberals, the chronologically latest chapters are surahs 5 and 9. These surahs contain some of the worst teachings including the sword verse. The jizya and subjugation of Jews and Christians are in the 9th surah. It also has the teaching that promises Paradise for those who die fighting in the cause of Allah:
>Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed.

This teaching is hence among the most definitive. Note also that this is the only guaranteed way of gaining Paradise. It explains why so many Muslims are willing to die in jihad.

If you actually believe in the Qur'an, it would be a grave matter for you to develop your own heretical interpretations of it. So good luck with that Islam of yours. :^)
>>
>>55437660
Fuck off weeb
>>
>>55441189
You really need to fuck off.
>>
>>55441370
Something wrong with your brain, burger?
>>
>>55441189
>the only guaranteed way of gaining Paradise.

the only way guaranteeing entrance to paradise is to build paradise here on earth while you are still alive you fucking knucklehead

you know nothing of the realms beyond and never will as information between the realms does not flow back accurately no matter what your pedophile illiterate heretic prophet said
>>
>>55441511
There is something wrong with your attention span or comprehension.

You missed one fairly important point.

I was explaining what Islam teaches.

I wasn't explaining what I think or what I believe.

I explained what Islam teaches to the British self-Muslim who insists on going solo on the Qur'an.

With regard to your idea of paradise, it does not make any sense in a Christian context so presumably you are a prophet of your own religion.
>>
>/pol/ being buttravaged over based religion of peace

kek
>>
/pol/ seriously needs to set aside their emotions before posting.
>>
>>55437660
i want her to bully me.
>>
>>55441939
>religion of peace

Funny
>>
File: stoppedreading.jpg (46 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
stoppedreading.jpg
46 KB, 250x272
>>55441189
>Read on its own the Qur'an is contradictory
Kafir
>>
File: 1446505511560.jpg (64 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1446505511560.jpg
64 KB, 688x456
>>55436078

Come here and let's play a game. :D

>55443169
>>
>>55443408

See ya here. Sorry typo.
>>55443169
>>
>>55443348
I already knew you were a halfwit, David Abdullah. Keep exacerbating your mental illness with Islam and ignorance.
>>
>>55443348

>THIS islam isnt TRUE islam

Sounds like the shit the commies pull.

Mecca and Medina exist regardless of your asshurt and they are the identity of the religion. It's all anyone follows.
>>
File: ffs m8.png (752 KB, 1500x846) Image search: [Google]
ffs m8.png
752 KB, 1500x846
>>55436078
Islam compare to other religions is a fucking piece of shit created by savages. Fuck sakes. It's fucking 2015 god damn it. Have they not developed? Fuck me twice, Islam is degenerate.
>>
>>55436078
Could not agree more, Islam is the most sub-human death and murder and rape cult ever invented.

REMOVE KEBAB.

>>55443408
Nice try Pakistan but everyone hates Islam, not just der Juden.
>>
>>55444182

That's not the point. The point is your hate is being directed away from more important scum, bro. And by the way, not everyone who is "defending" islam is paki. :/
>>
>>55445983
wat
>>
>>55445983
Shut the fuck up you dirty Paki.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.