[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: DAILYREMINDER.png (52 KB, 566x577) Image search: [Google]
DAILYREMINDER.png
52 KB, 566x577
DAILY REMINDER
>>
Absolutely right.

So why the fuck are liberals complaining about Tarantino getting boycotted?
>>
Xkcd is pretentious faggotry senpai
>>
>>55435620
Holocaust denial laws exist in Australia, I literally can go to jail for what I say :(
>>
>>55435620
If it's okay for lobbies and groups of interest to shut dissenting opinions down, why is it wrong when the government does that?
>>
File: 1384912188837.png (47 KB, 740x272) Image search: [Google]
1384912188837.png
47 KB, 740x272
>>55435663
he's right about some things
>>
people who like xkcd deserve to die

that being said, what he said is correct
>>
>>55435689
shitposting must mean a lot for you if its worth risking jail
>>
File: homer.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
>>55435620
>DAILY REMINDER

The U.S. Federal Government asserts the "right" to force businesses to hire niggers (not a Constitutional right - to be free from racial discrimination by other citizens) but doesn't assert the "right" to force businesses to respect peoples' Free Speech rights (an actual Constitutional Right) in their free time.

In addition to that - non-whites were never supposed to have rights. Rights were invented for whites only to protect white cultures - not for other races to parasitize white societies.
>>
>le edgy smart guy stick figure comics

seriously, the fucker who writes xkcd has to be about one of the most pretentious, "smartest guy in the room" faggots out there
>>
>>55435727
It's all I have left in life
>>
>>55435620
Reasonable expectations? If you build a website that allows people to post messages, do you have a reasonable expectation of control over the contents of those messages?
>>
Forcing businesses to fire you IS infringing your first amendment since you are getting fire just because some people do not like your opinion.
>>
He won't be saying that when people are shitting all over his life.
>>
>>55435757
Based Aussie.
>>
DUDE THE CONSTITUTION IS JUST A SUGGESTION LMAO
>>
>>55436016
Holy shit nigger you're dumb, you have a right to avoid government interference. When i tell you to shut the fuck up because you make downy's look brilliant i'm not infringing any constitutional rights.
>>
>>55437078
this, it can be changed at any time. But thankfully you have enough based gun owners that you won't be disarmed within the next 50 years.
>>
>>55435620
>it's just that [A TINY MINORITY OF] the people listening think you're an asshole
>and they're showing you the door

fixed it for you family.

so tell me again how mob rule by a vocal minority is a good thing.
>>
>>55435757
>rights apply to only me
Gee I wonder how many people have said this in the past
>>
Technically, China and Best Korea also have freedom of speech. Just not freedom after speech.
>>
>>55435620
Indeed, except leftards will cry about it when we boycott their shit. Double standards anyone?
Not to mention the government WILL arrest you depending on what you say in Europe and many other places even though freedom of speech is an human right.
>>
>>55435689
"Did you know that in totalitarian regimes like North Korea, the government makes up historical events and arrests anyone who questions them?"
"That's horrible! Good thing we don't do that. We're a free and liberal society!"
"The Holocaust didn't happen!"
"You're going to jail for that!"
>>
>extreme right wing views are silenced or retaliated against
Hey, it's freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences, bro
>extreme left views silenced or retaliated against
Oppression
Hate mob
Cyber bullying
Bigotry
Harassment
Help me, state!
>>
>>55435651
Tarantino getting boycotted, what?
>>
>xkcd
Kill urself my man
>>
File: 1431183021799.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1431183021799.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>55435620
>Free speech doesn't exist to promote a culture where you hear people out before you shittalk them
Nice try faggot, if someone asks me to leave because my opinions are 'problematic' i'll just start talking twice as loud.
I'm making it your problem. Time for a reality-based wake-up-call.
>>
>>55435713
That's pretty dank, 2bh.
>>
>>55437617
>>Not to mention the government WILL arrest you depending on what you say in Europe and many other places even though freedom of speech is an human right.

Not to be facetious, but freedom of speech =! freedom from consequences
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.