[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Australians what are we going to do about melbourne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: hipsters.jpg (80 KB, 482x298) Image search: [Google]
hipsters.jpg
80 KB, 482x298
Dear Australians

what are we going to do about melbourne?
>>
>>55435577
Laugh as all the chinese investors who own all the real estate there lose millions when the housing prices finally peak.
>>
File: melbourne.png (373 KB, 927x597) Image search: [Google]
melbourne.png
373 KB, 927x597
no more melbourne
>>
>>55435577
It's not all bad, literally every club or bar I go to is entirely white people and none of my friends go for any SJW bullshit. I'm a richfag so maybe I don't see the worst of it.
>>
File: melbourne 2.png (767 KB, 925x601) Image search: [Google]
melbourne 2.png
767 KB, 925x601
im sick to death of the cunts
>>
>>55435577
gonna fuck right off to Brisbane or the Great Sandy Desert
>>
Send em here, they can see how shit this country has become. Then never return because they were hijacked, killed and had their body parts sold for medicine.
>>
File: 45456154946526.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
45456154946526.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>55435669
fucking hell melbourne
>>
>>55435772
My poor eyes.
>>
>>55435772
this is how the average strayan shitposter looks like?
>>
>>55436062
Pretty much. Chinese and indians in the cbd, then it's coffee, beards and tattoos until you're 10k out. Least strayan feeling place in the country i reckon.
>>
File: straya.png (190 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
straya.png
190 KB, 351x364
halp, we need to burn the world down
>>
>>55435577

Deport them all to the outback and make them plant trees so there is more rain and less shitty desert
>>
>>55437899
I hate when my parents come visit and make me go into the CBD with them. Then they start asking me "where should we go for lunch, what's good?" I don't fucking know, I never venture into this shit hole.

Every time they visit I tell them I have no fucking clue what to eat.
>>
>>55438021
We actually do need more people in rural Australia.
>>
>there are people who unironically go to Flinder's lane and sit on milk crates while drinking shitty coffee

I really hate the inner city and anything east of Carlton.
>>
>>55435938
Donating people to your organ farm won't change anything Jamal
>>
>>55435577
You obviously haven't been to Newtown
>>
I feel like they should split up Melbourne into smaller towns.
Or at least relocate everyone into regional cities, like Ballarat or Geelong.
>>
Australian here. I suggest we embrace them.
>>
These people are pretty cool when you talk to them as long as you avoid gender and political views. At least in Perth our "hipster" scene is where you find the nicest people

Not sure about Melbin never been
>>
>>55438222
>Ballarat
Trying to get hipsters hooked on meth now are we?
>>
Give power to the states to keep grubby greeny hands off the rest of the country?
>>
>>55438141

stayed there for a week. Was actually TumblrTown.

Good fish and chips though.
>>
Melbfag here, I go to a fairly blue pulled uni, but it's not as bad as these other cheeky buggers are making it out to be. There are more degenerates for sure, but you don't see these scum.
>>
>>55438301
Yeah hipsters are fucking bros. I feel so chill walking through Freo surrounded by them.
>Youth trend that actually values white culture
>Hip trend that actually values intellectual thought.

The alternative is literally thug niggas bullshit.
>>
who gives a fuck

i live in the first and only state, the rest of you are peasants.
>>
>>55435669
why
>>
File: marilyn monbro.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
marilyn monbro.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>55435759
Please advise on white masterrace bars and clubs. I'm adelaidefag who's moving to melbourne for grad program.
>>
without melbourne australia would literally be a gas station like russia

any culture or art australia has is thanks to melbourne

sydney is just a bank
>>
>>55439305
>Melbourne
>Culture
TOP FEF
>>
>>55435577
probably nothing, there's some neonazis in hoppers crossing but besides them no cares
>>
>>55439305
and we are just football and cafes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.