[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there has been charity from a Muslim empire to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Reminder that there has been charity from a Muslim empire towards the Irish.

http://ilmfeed.com/when-the-islamic-state-came-to-irelands-aid/
>>
>>55435429
Irish are ungrateful bastards desu
>>
>>55435429
>Islamic State
I'm pretty sure that was the Ottoman Empire, that had nothing to do with the Caliphate except common religion. It's like referring to Russia as Eastern Roman Empire.
>>
>>55435429
Werent exactly in a position to be turning down food
>>
>>55435429
Reminder that Ireland was currently in the middle of English genocide.
We imported their food, we didn't export our culture.
>>
>>55435429
They are fans of Terrorism
>>
File: 1446888491137.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1446888491137.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>55436153
>ottomans had nothing to do with the califate
>>
File: BernieHitlerQ.jpg (1 MB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
BernieHitlerQ.jpg
1 MB, 3906x2604
>>55436153
>Ottomans had nothing to do with a Caliphate

hhehhhheghhhhe
>>
>>55436153
you should better return to clean toilets lad than posting here.
>>
>>55435429
IRA and Arab terrorists have had aid and training arrangements with each other for years.
>>
>>55436153
Fucking... don't you have a glass bottom boat ride to blow your mind? Idiot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.