[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 Women Twerking on Black Man wanted for sexual assault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
>Cops in Washington, D.C. are searching for a pair of women caught on video at a gas station twerking on some dude who obviously did not want to be twerked upon.

>The women, seen in outfits definitely purchased from Target's activewear/twerking section, could be charged with third degree sexual abuse for putting their butt on the man and also groping him inside the convenience store, according to police.

>A woman speaking to WUSA 9 (via the New York Post) told reporters that “I think that’s … dishonorable, disrespectful of a woman to behave like that … if it was a man acting like that, we’d be coming down on him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYwC7j08a2Y
>>
>>55435114
The one in silver is hot as shit. The guy should be charged for being a pussy.
>>
>>55435114
>The women, seen in outfits definitely purchased from Target's activewear/twerking section
Wait, what?
They make twerking clothes now or am I misreading something?
>>
>>55435204
No, it's just banter. They wanted to say they had shit clothes.
>>
>>55435195

Those were men faggot
>>
>>55435204
Omg poles on pol are so adorable
>>
>>55435323
>>55435682
I saw so many retarded shit from america that nothing will surprise me at this point
>>
>>55435114

gender equality.
>>
even niggers know negresses are complete bottom of the barrel tier
>>
>>55435114
>we’d be coming down on him
oh come down on me babies!
>>
>>55436955
This. We nigs dont even fuck them hoes because they will suck your dick, hold the cum in their mouth, spit that shit out in the bathroom and inseminate themselves for child support they know they asses aint getting. Thinking we got jobs and shit.
>>
They're fucking whores looking to sell some pussy, probably have the herps.
>>
>>55437240
>>55437240
>they will suck your dick, hold the cum in their mouth, spit that shit out in the bathroom and inseminate themselves for child support

shit man, that's nasty.
>>
File: smithers_strippers.gif (187 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smithers_strippers.gif
187 KB, 200x200
>>
>The women

I think those are men
>>
>>55437308
Top kek
>>
>>55435114

Good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.